• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yeah. Just tell me what you like to drink.

I don't drink and drive anymore (as of Wednesday.) Haha. I got my Christmas bonus on Wednesday so I got drunk at a strip club in Ontario. Then I drove to Hollywood to go to another strip club. On my way home, I got caught in a police DUI roadblock. I was so scared but luckily I passed the test and got away with it. After that, I won't drive ever again after drinking. It's not worth losing my license over. This was just 2 days ago too.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Just tell me what you like to drink.

I don't drink and drive anymore (as of Wednesday.) Haha. I got my Christmas bonus on Wednesday so I got drunk at a strip club in Ontario. Then I drove to Hollywood to go to another strip club. On my way home, I got caught in a police DUI roadblock. I was so scared but luckily I passed the test and got away with it. After that, I won't drive ever again after drinking. It's not worth losing my license over. This was just 2 days ago too.
WOW thats really funny. I got a DUI on Thanksgiving. I vouch for whiskey, but ill do beerbong if you have a funnel and tube LOLZ

Khepri, ur driving me to tournies for the next 2 months :)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Ugh! I gotta watch what I say. I'm trying to type something but I'm afraid the mods are going to flip out.

Beer is way too weak for me though.

By the way, if you want to go drinking at the strip clubs, let me know. My best friend just ditched me for a hoe and now I don't have anyone to go with anymore. We can drink and go there. Then no matter what happens, we both win. LOL.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Ugh! I gotta watch what I say. I'm trying to type something but I'm afraid the mods are going to flip out.

By the way, if you want to go drinking at the strip clubs, let me know. My best friend just ditched me for a hoe and now I don't have anyone to go with anymore. We can drink and go there. Then no matter what happens, we both win. LOL.

Hmmmm. Truth. My girlfriend leaves tomorrow, so im a free man. So we'll see. Unfortunately I cant buy any liquor, but I can spot you at the tourney I suppose.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm about to leave right now. Gimme a heads up:

How many shots of let's say, 40 proof liquor do you think you can you handle at once without puking?

I'm just trying to see how far I can push the limits without going too far. I can probably safely handle about 8 shots at one time. I'll try to get something that would work out perfectly for both of us. And don't worry about the money, I'll buy.

I gotta go though. Let's try to work something out. This could be really fun.

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice

Oh wtf? beer is really tasty tho :). Lets keep it simple and cheap and get 40s

what are you buying?

thanks for buying btw haha. good ****

No vodka please

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
ryan, teamsies?

i'm either teaming with you, or joey, since last time they ***** teams so hard that nobody wanted to enter.

wait...P teams lol?

khepri

Smash Lord
Alright, I just traffic for now and we're fine. We should be there at like 11:30-11:45 if we leave in the next 15 minutes. Now I just have to hope the way back is just as clear.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
SO ****ING GAY I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY

****, I planned on showing I'm still good enough to get ranked, then I get ****ed over by parents.

Man, I was so mad when I left.

Oh yeah, good job on not taking first in teams like you were so convinced you would P.

Top Bottom