• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It starts at 1, doesnt it? Thats how its been every week >_>

araknophobik

Smash Master
good **** in teams inks, i like how we lost 1st round and came back to grand finals lmao
too bad we couldn't come back ftw =[

and ahaha alex didn't stay jiggs.

good **** ryan on singles, next 909 ***** to be ranked ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I have the full results on my iPod, I'll post them once I get back home.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
*best ganon in the world according to gimpyfish*

man ive been doing that fearwalking move since ucla 2, im surprised more people havent seen it.

good games to everyone. maybe i'll be back next week.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Yay.
Today was pretty fun.
Shoutouts too...

Yomi: LoL That Green Greens match was too intense. We gotta play again.
BOOM!: Never played another Bowser in a tourney before so GGS
40: UGGGGGHHHHHH. FALCO. :'(
Thomas: I've only played you a couple times and your Peach is always too good for me. :/

And a shout out to Fear just because you showed up out of nowhere.
And you still gotta show me how to Fearwalk with Bowser. >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Results!

Doubles

1: Lucky drinking Danmials
2: Here lies a list of names of people that have had their ***** sucked by hugo
3: Deaf brown
4: The Apples of Exuberance
5: Victoria's secret
5: Trojans
7: He plays jiggly
7: Shiny pickachu

Singles

1: Lucky
2: Alex pimps me
3: DAnimals
4: JTB
5: larry Lurr
5: Gimpy fish
7: Loki
7: Thomasexy
9: Inks
9: Tofu
9: Boba
9: J666
13: MR X
13: Amanita
13: 4D
13: Damon
17: Rob West
17: Aggro
17: Moe$
17: Boom!
17: Festizzio
17: Yomi

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
JTB: good **** to JTB
What is Fear: nice playing you what is fear teach me how to fear walk
Lucky: Happy birthday you not only won the tourny you won a group HUG!!!!
Danimals: you got 3rd MY controller ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a fun tourney:) ty people for the group hug lol it was new to me but it was nice i guess lol

and to larry for giving me a lucky dollar without telling me it was lucky so i bought a mountain dew lol

plus to tofu for giving me a 2 dollar bill wooooooo

brown and jesson for giving me a quarter each lol and well later im going to bed

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
and to larry for giving me a lucky dollar without telling me it was lucky so i bought a mountain dew lol
yeah about that... you owe me a dollar...XD j/k, but I shoulda told you it was lucky but oh well you didn't need to win :psycho:

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who came again. I can't thank the community enough for making these tournaments as successful as they have been.

I'm posting, on the first page, the people who won money each week. Hopefully this will increase turn-out. Honest to God truth, I'm hoping that these tournaments will be so successful that they will host Brawl tournaments next. So please help support us.

Hey, I don't remember. Have DC or Mango won any of these? I know there were a couple where I went home early and didn't see. I could swear they won before but I can't remember for sure.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Ugh!! I just went through all 64 pages to find the winners. Okay, Mango did win one. There was another with DC vs Danimals in the finals but I don't know who won. I think it was DC though. I took off Mike Haze because I realize he got 2nd, not first.... so close!! Luigi, you beat me twice in finals, you beat Gary, and DC. That makes 4 wins.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Cool. Thanks for the help. I hope the variety of winners will bring more competition in. I'm trying to pursuade San Diego to make a trip up here. I went to their biweekly last week and I'm going again this week. They're REALLY GOOD!! They just don't travel as much but their skill level is just as good as the people who are ranked.

Speaking of which, does anyone want to come with me to San Diego next weekend? I'm driving down there again. I can't pick you up, because that's TOO MUCH driving but I will be heading down there if you want to meet up at my place.

Fear, if you are in Diamond Bar again next week, let's go to San Diego. Bone and St. Patrick (Peach and Gannondorf) dominate teams there. Let's bring our own Peach and Gannon. Yeah yeah??

Top Bottom