• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

The Game II

Smash Champion
It should be noted that -- in the presence of Danimals -- there were no casualties. I was not stabbed despite heavy rumors that it was going to happen if I didn't give Danimals a chili bread bowl.

LOL

--GCII

LuCKy

Smash Master
it was what is fear doing the slow mo walks right? is that what mango called the fear walk? if it was dude you got to show me how to do that it was so cool looking lol

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
My name goes on that list of who made money Thomas. 1st place singles and doubles when you and I teamed. I made like $35 lol.

Is that you $ick on someone else's account? I put the list of last week's money winners on the top in red. Then at the bottom I put a list of people who have taken first place in singles in past tournaments in purple.

Is that what you mean?

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
I've been fear walking since a couple of months ago, I think WhatisFear (bryan) and I are the only ones who do it. I still gotta perfect it thought, i do it accidentally.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
im not suprised inks has been picking up on fearwalking, since we almost always play friendlies at any tournament i go to (which is rare haha). its not good with all characters, but with some of them fearwalking seems practical.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
What? Page 2?

Anyway, who's planning on coming to the next one? I'm going to San Diego this weekend for their bi-weeklies and I'm trying my best to get them to travel up here.

Lit

Smash Ace
I might be able to come to this next week, i just hope it was a big turn out as last week.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Because I'm the only one who actually brings a flashdrive to take the results >_>

Huber

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing my laptop to these from now on and coming in early so we can run these tournaments on it. It'll make it easier for people to see the bracket, and I wont be on the clock so I can just chill and take results.

I'll post full results here if you guys want anytime. Anything else I can do for you guys let me know.

Ninja Edit: I'm one of the employees.

Lit

Smash Ace
Its a 50/50 chance wit me, i need to see how this week turns out before i plan anythin. Ill know wats up later this week though.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
maybe I should just not go then huh?

O Look! Haaaaze isn't going. Looks like P will be playing by himself.
you like NBA players, about to get called out for reachin'.

YOU REACHIN' DOG.

Or I'll just play all day errday with the pro Falcon who came back from the Midwest ^^

nah but don't get mad, i'm pretty sure everyone knows i'm a huge **** online and a normal **** in real life. just mm me cuz i want gassss

Top Bottom