• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I agree that Meta Knight can not be killed during recovery....well very hard to be. But since he dies around 100% from a regular or any smash attack it cancels that recovery. G&W has beyond great priority, and Diddy is a really good character if known how to use. I played a gerat Diddy yesterday, and he used the bananas and Left/Right B effectively. One stocked every game, of course I ended up winning 3-1
oh, now i gotta represent for diddys

the gauntlet has been thrown DOWN

either this saturday at Arcade Renaissance, or at the next gigs. Diddy vs MK MM

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Sounds fun to me. =P

Diddy vs MK is a really great matchup!
And a hard one on that too.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
LOL Just F tilt to victory. And spam boosting smashes. And if all goes wrong, bring out the distorted up tilt with such an amazing hitbox and to end it all he's a heavy character....and his up + b flies, and down + b for recovery so you can up + b again. W00T Snake for Top Tier

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Lol B is weak, doesn't even do alot of damage, plus the more you use it the weaker it gets, so good job to you. Second the B can be broken easily if you know how to play. 3rd Snake isn't hard to use at all....if you think boost smashing is difficult to use....then...just stick to melee. Oh and that down + b mine trick to recovery isn't hard to use either. Snake kills everyone with simple tilts, I'd like to see any other character kill with tilts at around 90%. Oh and of course the knee lock where you can't even move....yea...come on argue more, I'm enjoying this. =)

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Lol and you aren't doing the same "noob."?

Ty I win k thnx no re.

What's Snake's weaknes anyway, please tell me? Oh he's slow.....uhh everything is slow in brawl to the point where slow characters are just as good as fast ones. Soo good job.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Learn what noob means first of all.....2nd of all I joined SWF before you have and you have 6x the posts as me. Good job.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
lol you guys are funny

everyone's good at this game thats what i have come to realize, specially after losing to people who never played melee

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I seriously have no idea what lamby's trying to say with like half of his posts...that's ok though, cause he's still cool.

Showtime: against the snake boost, just bait it out, SH aerial and whoa...you stopped it. I don't really know the match, so I can't say anything else about it. but I do know that works like a charm.

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
no as in they will beat yo *** if they see u at a tourney lol. just saying i know them lol so watch out what you say to them IRL
Ok, only if they can tape it and put it on youtube later.....

and if they are "nerds" like u said they are pretty big nerds homeboy.

they only come in big or skinny

For that matter, it's usually only obnoxious newbies, particularly those who act all self-superior.

Just sayin...
i dont think im a newb....and i do have confidence in my abilites xp

let em talk. wanna see this guy so i can point laught at him
Sure, my names JJ. Ill say hi to you at gigabits... cya there buddy

been to gigabits once before in a melee tourny, ( I didnt win but i got far)
so yeah, i was a bit suprised myself also at the gangster ppls

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I seriously have no idea what lamby's trying to say with like half of his posts...that's ok though, cause he's still cool.
You probably can't understand what he says because he does not use periods in any of his posts except at the very end haha. It's one huge run off sentence.

I don't go to many tournaments, but I agree that chops is a cool person in real life sometimes online haha.

Top Bottom