• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
This guy is like # 2 in florida ( melee)

hes no noob lol

just banned alot
Well the dude is beyond annoying. Plus he's prolly #2 cause he prolly played Shiek / Falco in melee and plays Snake in Brawl.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
yea right derf my c0ck is the biggest anyway. but yea shins the only i admit thayt his c0ck is huge what can i say man
are you forgetting someone my son?!?!?

Well the dude is beyond annoying. Plus he's prolly #2 cause he prolly played Shiek / Falco in melee and plays Snake in Brawl.

lol this post proves you have no room to talk about anything. laijin jr. :urg:

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Yep just keep talking....you are a very friendly guy. You know the immature type....the type that everyone hates hanging around...

But w/e you say....feel like this chat is full of 12 year olds....

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Ok this thread went gay..

But I'll just say one more thing about MK.. He can be beaten, but the match is so gay and not fun to the point where I don't even wanna play brawl if everyone is gonna pick him because it's so newbish and easy to do.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I don't even spam.....the tornado isn't even that great...you guys are over exaggerating everything.....blah im done here. When one person wins a tournament guess that character should be banned correct?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I talk about c0cks? iono bout you but italk bout my huge c0ck not anybody elses c0ck lol unless you like men ruuku do u?!!?!?
I haven't said that you talk about other people's or anything that may imply that I may remotely like men.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
You talk **** about everyone when no one knows who you are.

You say MK is easy to beat when a MK just tied for 1st at a 130 man tourney.

Get the **** outta Florida you fvckin scrub.

Zoro

Smash Champion
People need to stop making excuses and learn the matchup. MK is not broken, overpowered, or in any way as hard to beat as people are making it out to be.
I still disagree

hes not unbeatable but def overpowered

some characters do well against him

mine doesnt

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Please tell me who I taked **** about....please....if Im not mistaken you guys are the only ones flaming me.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I still disagree

hes not unbeatable but def overpowered

some characters do well against him

mine doesnt
Zoro my friend plays TLink and he has no problems nor complains about my character. Bombs stop the torando easily, as do the boomerang if you hit near the top of it. Like I said you guys aren't experimenting, you are just assuming.

It is difficult to vs a ranged character against MK that can break your tornado. Also Toon Link's sword is either larger or same as MK's length.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I don't need to tell or show you anything.

Read all the BS scrub crap you've posted along with the FIU kids in countless threads.

You have no right to talk ****.

Prove your worth than talk **** MrNobody.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL Just F tilt to victory. And spam boosting smashes. And if all goes wrong, bring out the distorted up tilt with such an amazing hitbox and to end it all he's a heavy character....and his up + b flies, and down + b for recovery so you can up + b again. W00T Snake for Top Tier
Play snake in tourney and win.

Then talk trash you scrub.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Lol dude I play Snake as my 2nd and I even believe he's easier to use than Meta Knight. And how is that making fun of him, he complained about Meta Knight so I complained about Snake. Just cause one guy wins a tournament you guys assume that the character is rigged. You guys did the same when you guys learned how to shine, then you found ways around it. So why complain about something stupid like MK's B.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Zoro my friend plays TLink and he has no problems nor complains about my character. Bombs stop the torando easily, as do the boomerang if you hit near the top of it. Like I said you guys aren't experimenting, you are just assuming.

It is difficult to vs a ranged character against MK that can break your tornado. Also Toon Link's sword is either larger or same as MK's length.
Next time you play your TL friend dont do anything
but tornado

see how many times he can stop it

Im sure you dont play gay against your friend but it seems like many metas i play in tourney play gay.

I mean i dont play meta and no one wants to play gay vs me so maybe TL is good against meta but i personally dont understand the matchup.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Why would people honestly do that? And feel good about it..... I think the tornado is a waste of my time to tell you the truth, I only use it when my enemies spam projectiles from afar, and I use to get closer. Or if my enemy is directly on top of me.

The tournament this Saturday I will go to and see if anyone plays MK that way. If so, I'll stop it.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Why would people honestly do that? And feel good about it..... I think the tornado is a waste of my time to tell you the truth, I only use it when my enemies spam projectiles from afar, and I use to get closer. Or if my enemy is directly on top of me.

The tournament this Saturday I will go to and see if anyone plays MK that way. If so, I'll stop it.
thats why your friend has no problem
spam it just push b the entire match just try it.
and they do feel good about it thats what ive been complaining about.
I dont care if its broken its all about learning how to stop it. I just dont understand how people can do it in the first place. Its ridiculous.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Then I agree with you that it is a little offhand. When you vs MK who spams like that, always keep a bomb on ya. And just keep spamming them.

I have so much trouble against characters with a bunch of priority. Like MrG&w, Lucas, and Toon Link and Wario.

Heavy character like Snake or ROB give me a hard time as well cause it's difficult to edgegaurd, (Snake's infinite recovery) and they can just throw projectiles while im trying to hit them while off the stage. (ROB's top and laser.)

And I don't know why....but Ike gives me a hard time too. I usually recover with my tornado, and thats mostly the only time I use it....and Ike just charges the B and I can't get around once I hit my B to recover.

Top Bottom