• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who else has a 5 day weekend?

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=2479]So who else has a 5 day weekend?[/drupal]

Nobody? Aww, that's a shame... But you may all be jealous of me for I do :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That means I'mma get to UPLOAD MY SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWLLLL VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyewel, ay? Yeah, I know.

PS: Has anyone else heard of the Lawl series? I've recently rediscovered them and I my affinity for them has grown immensely the more I watch c:

http://www.lawlolawl.com/blog/lawl-1/

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=2479]So who else has a 5 day weekend?[/drupal]

Nobody? Aww, that's a shame... But you may all be jealous of me for I do :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That means I'mma get to UPLOAD MY SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWLLLL VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyewel, ay? Yeah, I know.

PS: Has anyone else heard of the Lawl series? I've recently rediscovered them and I my affinity for them has grown immensely the more I watch c:

http://www.lawlolawl.com/blog/lawl-1/
Actually, I do--and mine is six days. Quit life. :p

I don't care for Brawl, and...*stops before some rage...again*

Haven't heard of the LAWL series, mind explaining it?

Blahblahwutever

Smash Journeyman
I have a two-day weekend.

FILLED WITH THE NEW GRAN TURISMO PSP!!!!

I just got it! it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

it was nice knowing you, sleep.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=2479]S
Guess that's a weekend wasted

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Why are there 5- and 6-day weekends...? There's like, nothing out-of-the-ordinary going on this weekend.

That's not to say my weekend won't be eventful, but I don't see what's going on to justify an extended weekend for some...

cutter

Smash Champion
The amount of school I had off in high school due to teacher in-service days, teach planning days, and **** like that was just insane compared to college. Meh, I guess that's counterbalanced by the fact that I started college this week and essentially had another full month of summer compared to the high schoolers :p

No vacation days off for me until Veteran's Day; though I never have classes this term on Tuesdays.

IIRC, Oregon has one of the shortest school years in the nation.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Why are there 5- and 6-day weekends...? There's like, nothing out-of-the-ordinary going on this weekend.

That's not to say my weekend won't be eventful, but I don't see what's going on to justify an extended weekend for some...
Fall break for Gay Tech--that, and I have no class today, which adds another day to my break, which is 10/2-10/7

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
And there I thought "Logan just whooped your a**".
Uploading Brawl videos ain't really fun if you ask me...
Well, the prospect of your playing having a purpose other than enjoyment is fun; other people can maybe learn from my videos or something, you know? I like contributing to YT :3

Top Bottom