• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 So out of all the people who went to MLG..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
I know you are, lmao. Actually, I kinda got the urge for one right now. I might have to check myself into rehab if things don't change soon :(

Flayl

Smash Hero
I wish there was Dr. Pepper over here, I loved that drink when I visited the US.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
The last Dr. Pepper I had was in February. The last Dr. Pepper I had before that was in 1994. It was alright. If I had gone to MLG Orlando I think I would have gotten hypnotized into drinking one. There's always Columbus coming up.

MKOwnage

Smash Journeyman
Use to love it. Drank it too much. Got sick of it.
I'm addicted to watermelon Arizona tea now a days.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MLG is glad I didn't go :laugh:.

Gnes

Smash Master
Come to columbus...texas needs u :(

as do the dr.pepper fairy's that would cry if u didnt come and satisfy them

text me carl...i loss your number

Allied

Smash Master
Lol nope... had no intention of going either... I'm going to wait till it comes to the NJ/NY area... even then I doubt I'll be good enough to place anywhere remotely high =P
Its a fun tournament experience regardless and i highly suggest you come to A TOURNAMENT instead of just waiting for 1 to show up down the street. You can't expect to even place remotely low if you don't come out to tournaments. Especially living in the NY/NJ area and i haven't seen you yet, No johns ;P

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
Yea tourney's are fun even if you don't place high.
And I can't wait for all the dr.pepper and hot pockets that it MLG Columbus

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
anybody having trouble finding a place that carries hot pocket burgers?

i got like 3 coupons lol
i don't have trouble finding them but tbh theyre pretty ****ing nasty imo

also i cannot wait until free dr pepper, it's my favorite drink and i cannot ever get sick of it ever if its cold

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
a true fan does not need his drink cold

mlg should get sponsered by aquafina and oreos. would be so much better than dp and hot pockets. haha

clowsui

Smash Legend
dr. pepper is gross warm wtf

dr. pepper from the dispenser w/ 60% the amount of syrup is really good, maybe 70% if i'm feeling like it

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I liked dr pepper before MLG. But after having free dr. Peppers all weekend...honestly can say at work I've been thinking "I NEED...DR....PEPPER...NAOW." Yeah, I've been thinking more and more about always having dr. pepper in the apartment. Perhaps they put nicotine in MLG Dr. Peppers. How many times did I say Dr. Pepper in this post?

Edit: This post brought to you by Dr. Pepper

Kel

Smash Master
anybody having trouble finding a place that carries hot pocket burgers?

i got like 3 coupons lol
I was having trouble but my girlfriend and I found them at wal-mart last night. I didn't have my coupons on me but I'm pretty sure they say you can get the big boxes for free too.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
...is there anything to drink but Dr. Peper? IE water bottles?...or at least a water fountain or water jug with cups or something? lol

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Its a hotel. There are drinking fountains in the hallways. Inside the venue the only available free drink is Dr. Pepper (diet, regular, cherry, diet cherry I think). There are no other drinks available inside the venue (to buy or to get for free).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Are we allowed to take in our own food and/or drink?

Kel

Smash Master
I dunno about other venues but the Disney venue DID HAVE WATER available. It was in those jug apparatuses that you see in stereotypical offices around the world. I took a water bottle and filled it up with those very often.

I know the Columbus convention center supplies water too (as this is where some anime conventions I have been to are), and that's where MLG is being held.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom