• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so im teaming w/ anther for cot4

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
This sounds fun to watch..

MK uthrow > Pika thunders both while MK and grabee are up (or grab armor does its magic), Muahahahaha

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Name yourselves team off constantly, and let everyone beat you.

AHAHAHAHA. See, it's funny.

You could both go Kirby and do nothing but Kirbycide. Or fight each other?

MMGS?

Edit: I really wish I would have paid attention and posted something better in my 100th post.

K 2

Smash Lord
ooo dang. I don't know who to root for. 4 Dimensional **** (OBM + Hylian, double G&W) or Anther + M2K-Pikachu + Mewtwo =P

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
gay things- punish people who di out of pikas dsmash. they generally go out the same direction. punish with mks nair or shuttle loop. what was said about thunder and uthrow works with the right ports. potentially deadlier then snake/mk cause if both people are on the same page its quick to set up. those are what i have off the top of my head. you guys will ****.

Also mk can pressure people offstage while pika keeps them off with thunder walls.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Use the "Divine Punishment Button". For it's location, please refer to the following diagram...

Masky

Smash Master
Pikachu's Dsmash -> Footstool by MK -> Tech chase!

(I've actually done this, lol)

K 2

Smash Lord
ROFL Bouse! You win this thread...twice!

That MK should be M2K's color...Red MK looks ********...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uthrow > thunder is too good, lol.

If you really want maximum gay.... MK does tornado only, Pika does QAC + thunder only. If you guys seriously pulled off a win like that, I think we should all just quit Brawl right after CoT4.

I'll be rooting for you two!

Zylar, if you really want to know...

My brother's 13, and I'm 2 yrs younger. How old are you, 8?

On-topic: it would be interesting to see what M2K and Anther can do. Too bad my brother doesn't really care to watch Anther. In fact, he doesn't even go to Smashboards anymore(he was babybaby 12 before I started using his username)

Zylar

Smash Ace
Equivalent Exchange?

Truly, somehow Anther and M2K must do some gay things. Although I do wish for them to win, it would be so much more "sweeter?" if they did something like that.

An example? Jab lock to shuttle loop. EPIC!

I thought you'd be a lot younger...

On-topic: I can't wait for this event! Especially since we already know who's gonna win

Pikachu Chaingrab to MetaKnight DownSmash would be so epic! <3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*drools* best MK with best Pikachu...oh god...too ****ing good. M2K + Anther = first guaranteed.

Off-topic, babybaby, nobody on these boards, or at least the pikachu boards, is younger than 13. I'm 16, Stealth raptor is 22, krehz is 19 (i think) and most people are in the 15-19 range.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Are you gonna go 100% MK - Pika?

And wow at how fast this thread grew.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mabye a double Dtilt infinite to Thunder? I can see some nasty edguarding potential otherwise.

I think even Dthrow to Thunder would be pretty nasty (mabye easier to pull off).

ClobberinTime

Smash Rookie
This thread is pretty much hilarious.

I like the thought of a pika thunder wall and then MK going out to punish the mid air dodges and such.

neji32

Smash Lord
How about a wombo combo

Mk grabs and keeps hitting. Pikagrabs after, MK dsmash then grab, pika Usmash Dsmash, MK follow the tech grab pika thunders and finishes,

Idk maybe something will work

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I REALLY like redhalberd's idea of d-tilting back and forth to MK grab with THUNDER ending if its 2v1. That would be SEXY AS ALL HELL.

Top Bottom