• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so im teaming w/ anther for cot4

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
me, esam, green ace, idk who else.

does anyone else notice that their sig doesnt show when you click on the show your sig box?
You're post needs to be a certain length before your sig can be shown. (I believe the post itself has to be bigger than your sig.)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Redhalberd, you don't play pikachu. Shushies with that. Also, for the sig thing, if your message isn't at least like 3 lines it doesn't show so that it doesn't stretch the posts needlessly.

gallax

Smash Hero
dang. that sucks about the sig thing.

and redhalberd...you play MK!!!!!! i recetly watched that vid of you vs afro's wario. lol. oyu got wrecked every time by his fart. lol. i couldnt stop laughing. you had that match in your hands too.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Redhalberd, you don't play pikachu. Shushies with that. Also, for the sig thing, if your message isn't at least like 3 lines it doesn't show so that it doesn't stretch the posts needlessly.
Yeah I do son. I R tew Pro.

Not maining a character doesn't mean you arent good with them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But not being good with that character means you aren't good with him :p

Whatever, i will see if you are good with him at march gigs if i go. Hopefully you will be going, because I AM NOT IMPRESSED

Top Bottom