• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so im teaming w/ anther for cot4

clowsui

Smash Legend
Youtube?

You must be forgetting:

Mew2King = Jew2King when it comes to videos

None of those online EVER since people lost him vs Ally

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys here is the game plan:

Anther, grab the opponent and do a dthrow. Then M2K, footstool the opponent. Anther! Quickly do a QAC lock. Now M2K, this is the important part: Go get Anther a burrito. Dont question. Just do it. Okay Anther, whenever you feel like youve humiliated your opponent enough go charge a skullbash and let it lose before the opponent can dodge.

But wait theres more! M2K, stop the trajectory of the opponent by tornado-ing him before he dies. Anther, the part after this is crucial. The opponent will be SOOOO stunned by this remarkable GOD-LIKE COMBO, that you will have time to slap his controller away from him. You must tell command him to dance foolishly (or whatever youd like to say).

Then you guys can do whatever youd like to do after. Enjoy.

neji32

Smash Lord
I REALLY like redhalberd's idea of d-tilting back and forth to MK grab with THUNDER ending if its 2v1. That would be SEXY AS ALL HELL.
Until you realize that wont really work >_< Mk moves forward with his Dtilt. It would be incredibly hard to space

@boom LOL nice

gallax

Smash Hero
You look left?
They fall right?
It's the Kansas City shuffle?
Maybe?
Lucky number Slevin was such an awesome movie.

Anther, grab the opponent and do a dthrow. Then M2K, footstool the opponent. Anther! Quickly do a QAC lock. Now M2K, this is the important part: Go get Anther a burrito. Dont question. Just do it. Okay Anther, whenever you feel like youve humiliated your opponent enough go charge a skullbash and let it lose before the opponent can dodge.

But wait theres more! M2K, stop the trajectory of the opponent by tornado-ing him before he dies. Anther, the part after this is crucial. The opponent will be SOOOO stunned by this remarkable GOD-LIKE COMBO, that you will have time to slap his controller away from him. You must tell command him to dance foolishly (or whatever youd like to say).

this absolutlemy made my day. the best part is how m2k get anther a burrito. serious pownage for pika.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
!Boom! said:

This is probably the best post in all of the pikachu forum's history.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Anther got 13th in singles and I think either 13th or 17th in teams

Not too sure about teams

Just like I said NY/NJ would have the most reps in the top 8 in singles at cot4

And good job nonetheless to anther. 13th out of that many ppl is still great

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
for those that need to know what happened with that, vidjo was gonna team with lee i was gonna team with anther, then vidjo said the carpool to EC Wasn't going anymore at the LAST second, and i thought anther was going with vidjo since they were both from the midwest, and since both lee and myself didn't have teammate at that time, I teamed with Lee. When Anther actually did go (I was like uhhhh... :[ )I felt really bad about it.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I think most of us knew. Or at least the pika mains on the chat, haha.

gallax

Smash Hero
me, esam, green ace, idk who else.

does anyone else notice that their sig doesnt show when you click on the show your sig box?

Top Bottom