• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I pulled the xYz combo in tournament play...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
or consecutive hits, as veterans would call it :laugh: for the 3rd time ever.

DJ Nintendo was there to witness it, when I was in NY this past weekend. The crowd went wild, like a brush fire...

well then, on to the combo.

Low % Dthrow -> techchase upsmash-> nair-> DJ Nair -> Dair (spike to stage) -> charged Fsmash when the opponet techchased towards me.

It was simply amazing... for brawl anyways.

Practice up, bishes... and oh, this combo has been copywrited 3 years ago, so don't try it.

Neb

Smash Lord

DJ Nintendo was there to witness it, when I was in NY this past weekend. The crowd went wild, like a brush fire...

Low % Dthrow -> techchase upsmash-> nair-> DJ Nair -> Dair (spike to stage) -> charged Fsmash when the opponet techchased towards me.

Practice up, bishes... and oh, this combo has been copywrited 3 years ago, so don't try it.
Sweet :}.
Wait, how'd you copyright it three years ago?

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord

lol i wish that worked.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Too bad you can't nair someone after an Usmash if they know what they are doing lol.

Naming a combo after yourself is also lol. People will name it after you, not the other way around :).

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Too bad you can't nair someone after an Usmash if they know what they are doing lol.

Naming a combo after yourself is also lol. People will name it after you, not the other way around :).
Ken has already copyrighted naming combos after himself rofl!
:D

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Except that Ken didn't name the Ken combo. The community did.
ahhh shush you, everyone in FL knows I name crazy combos after myself, next time you come to FL again, just ask about xyz combos/ will combos they all know. This is not a serious post btw my friend, it said 3 years ago.

AND LOL at you thinking the hit stun from a upsmash wont get you nair to DJ nair. are you crazy!?! that's like my signature thing to do. I preform this move atleast a couple of times whenever I play brawl.

why are you so jealous of my GW Hylian? I mean we all know im better than joo j/k :laugh:

seriously im kidding, but im obviously better. ;)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's like your defending yourself while running around in circles saying "GET AWAY~~~!~"

That's how I viewed that post anyways XD.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I've never heard of an xYz combo...that doesn't mean xYz isn't a major beast though (or for those of you who are double negative illeterate...xYz is major beast)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I've never heard of an xYz combo...that doesn't mean xYz isn't a major beast though (or for those of you who are double negative illeterate...xYz is major beast)
sadly your a young pup in teh game, but im taking you under my wing mikeyGindz.

J4pu

Smash Champion
How can Nair combo into Dair w/o a jump between, I could have sworn it had more knockback than that.
I don't play GW but I don't see how this could happen.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
you're right i actually upb'ed after the 2nd nair, and then I pulled the spike. and w/o landing lag, and charged my Fsmash for the followup. good eye.

lVleta_Knight_Nub32

Smash Rookie
Wow get video evidence of this combo I searched it with no results so you obviously want your own little combo so you can b cool but it doesn't work and you have no proof of it actually working

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
wowwow how about you stfu, and gtfo. Seeing how I only pulled this stunt 3 times ever, gives me great happiness to post it up on the boards. Why do I have try to be cool? it's too late for that. ;)

Top Bottom