• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Smoom77

Smash Master
But it didn't hit me. I'm saying that if the glitch didn't exist, you may or may not of hit me. It's dumb.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Heeeey guys. I'm really upset at my performance yesterday :V. I've decided I'm probably going to mostly main ICs now. After I got knocked out of bracket (due to my g&w lacking), my ICs won me around $40 in MMs, heh.

I beat Logic again, but he told he me wasn't trying again, so oh well.

I also beat a few MKs.

J00sh

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry smoom... but reading through your posts is infuriating if you're a grammar nazi (which I am)

It is would have

not would of.

You can use would've; which is the accepted English contraction but 'would of' does not exist.

Sorry, it's just my pet hate.

Also, @ vinnie, no johns. Logic lost.

J00sh

Smash Cadet
lol

Bleh, he said it's not enough money to make him try. I'm up $20 altogether though. I still think the match-up is severely in our favor. :V
LOL! Just cause I can't type doesn't mean my grammar is bad :)

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Sorry, I'll revise.

Some of them don't take to kindly to new IC players. It's tough love but it makes you a better IC player.

RATED

Smash Lord
Heeeey guys. I'm really upset at my performance yesterday :V. I've decided I'm probably going to mostly main ICs now. After I got knocked out of bracket (due to my g&w lacking), my ICs won me around $40 in MMs, heh.

I beat Logic again, but he told he me wasn't trying again, so oh well.
I also beat a few MKs.
BS, no one "stop trying" when money even is not a lot in the line, if it were M2k( who earns a lot of money playing) it would be ok. You still won and got his money. No johns.

unless he is filthy rich lol

Smoom77

Smash Master
Whahahahah, don't worry. I'm a grammar Nazi. I just don't feel like typing correctly when I'm on my phone.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I wish I had more namesearches where people talk about ne and I swoop into the character board and go HAHAHAHAHA

Sieguest

Smash Master
So on the continuum of character boards governments.......

TL-------------------------------------------------ICs----Marth

We're getting close to elitist communism here guys. <_<

Sieguest

Smash Master
Do I really have to cite the last page of the GD and the last few pages of the QandA?

@KRD- IC boards scaring new people away since you've been gone. :088:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Going to pick up Atomsk from the airport soon for HD: Remix. Going to be lots of IC players at this :). Don't know how well I'll do since I'm helping my girlfriend TO but should be fun.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
**** at Hylians 10 icons. Why doesn't BBR get an icon?

Top Bottom