• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I lost to MJG in WF and GF today

The TL v IC MU just got a little worse for us today. They discovered the frame hole so now there are two unwinnable trades for us

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You could've taken away that entire prepositional phrase.

Japan [is] scary (Had to fix the grammar). Fly out 9b if you can~

Roller

Smash Legend
I said in the thread that I would try to go. But. SKTAR (another national) was announced the next day, and is in NJ. 30 minutes from where I will be during the summer. So I'll be going to that. whobo looks less likely. And I know keitaro is trying to get japanese to come out for that as well. However I sincerely doubt they will go to either (unless you paid for their ENTIRE trips) as they have the SRT international in August. And they want Americans to come to that to have their crack at Otori/Nietono/9B/the rest of japan. If they came here a few weeks beforehand, we'd have less incentive to go there.

Still possible I could go to whobo, as I have a lot of tx smasher friends, and I'd love to meet smoom. But we'll have to see how my finances are closer to the event.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Ha it wasn't that I was rejecting your help.
You just seemed like you were being the "God of all Smash Knowledge"
Or like I had never seen a chain grab before or something. Lol

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Disqo just press down then forward then Z then down then forward then Z but Popo misses the grab because he's gay and you pray to DeLux.

There I wrote the new IC guide.

@lux idk, just if you think that's a reliable way to play the game. Also, based on the info in that thread, what are the ICs "burst options?"

:phone:

DeLux

Why would our character rely on "burst options" when we can safely throw out frame traps that circumvent the need for an action's success to be dependent on reaction time?

DeLux

[collapse="Nana withour her Popo is nothing"]Nana, without her Popo, is nothing
Nana! Without her, Popo is nothing
[/collapse]

The Curse and Blessing of the ICs main

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Nana withour her Popo is nothing Hide

I think my work is done on the boards, there is nothing left for me to do here, not that I really did anything of importance here.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
hmmm. I beg to differ, on rare occasions nana will kick *** without popo(for the very few seconds she can stay on screen while popo is sent flying to the top ko border before she is rejoined with him on the back from hell platform), if she feels like it :p.

I've had a few games where she ends up killing my opponent before I die. XD (obviously cause they were already at high % and all she had to do was fsmash or bair them)

Top Bottom