• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
FreeSK?

Patron Saint of being Free?

All I could come up with.

What happened

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
FreeSaintKai
^^ too good.

I absolutely cannot stand dropping last stock Chaingrabs, and I feel utterly terrible when I do and I lose.

Went to a tourney yesterday and got seventh, losing to P1 and el3v8 (avoiding namesearchs) and I HONESTLY feel like I could've won (at least against P1) if I didn't drop grabs.

I complain too much. I seriously need to buy a Wii and practice.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm kinda stepping up my practice in general. Trying to get LD2 down, then I'll practice my CGs till my head spins.

Also, TheFreeSaint is a better name.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I did bad too yesterday. I lost against a retired Snake main and Denti. I feel like I could have beaten Denti, but once I got the lead first game, I just completely stopped thinking. He ended up reverse three stocking me first game and then jv 2ing me second game. I just stopped thinking. :(

Roller

Smash Legend
FreeSaintKai
^^ too good.

I absolutely cannot stand dropping last stock Chaingrabs, and I feel utterly terrible when I do and I lose.

Went to a tourney yesterday and got seventh, losing to P1 and el3v8 (avoiding namesearchs) and I HONESTLY feel like I could've won (at least against P1) if I didn't drop grabs.

I complain too much. I seriously need to buy a Wii and practice.
I hate tripping during the last cg more. It seems like it happens entirely too often.

Also, I used to have a lot of problems with Diddy, both fighting him in general, and not dropping that cg under pressure. It was trickier than most for me. Then we got a Diddy main in Ann Arbor, who I play all the time. I think Diddy is one of those characters you need practice against to learn the hard way, like ours.
I did bad too yesterday. I lost against a retired Snake main and Denti. I feel like I could have beaten Denti, but once I got the lead first game, I just completely stopped thinking. He ended up reverse three stocking me first game and then jv 2ing me second game. I just stopped thinking. :(
****in' olimar. -_-

Same exact thing happened to me g1 against Lcancel last time we played. I feel your pain. :(

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I hate tripping during the last cg more. It seems like it happens entirely too often.

Also, I used to have a lot of problems with Diddy, both fighting him in general, and not dropping that cg under pressure. It was trickier than most for me. Then we got a Diddy main in Ann Arbor, who I play all the time. I think Diddy is one of those characters you need practice against to learn the hard way, like ours.

I have very little problem with actually fighting Diddy, and I compete with most Diddys I play for banana control as I should. I only have a problem with chain grabbing him. ))):

It also doesn't help that I'm the only person in Pcola besides skater who plays D3.

Roller

Smash Legend
Well, I'm alright with the d-f on D3, it's the turnaround that ****s me up the most. This is mostly on YI that it's a problem tho, cause I have to bthrow him there, can't hobble.

But yeah, I should probably get it down better. The reason I don't spend more time on it tho is because the only D3 in my region refuses to use him on me anyway.. Spoils me. :(

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Well, I'm alright with the d-f on D3, it's the turnaround that ****s me up the most. This is mostly on YI that it's a problem tho, cause I have to bthrow him there, can't hobble.

But yeah, I should probably get it down better. The reason I don't spend more time on it tho is because the only D3 in my region refuses to use him on me anyway.. Spoils me. :(
Do a tripless turnaround, its 5 times easier imo.

DeLux

Oh dear lord,

My laptop breaks and the Q&A floods with stuff that needs correcting >_>

WHYYYYYY

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
If I owned a Wii now, yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.
I would prac-tice all of my desyncs, to the point of perfection!
I wouldn't drop my chain grabs, yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.
if I had my very own Wii,
I would be an I-Cee's kinda man.

DeLux

From a IGU/Frame Window Break Down, Dthrowing DDD across the stage is easily the most lenient CG. I suspect after that, Bthrow > DThrow. Then Bthrow > Bthrow. Then Fthrows.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yes, F/B is easier imo. Dedede is really easy to cg with some visual cues.
For me, the fthrow is what decides the cg. If it's hard, the cg is also hard. When I drop it, it's almost always the fthrow. Especially for Diddy Kong...........

Top Bottom