• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Future has forgotten the meaning of the edit button. :088:

I haven't read much of anything about how Lain is doing... smash wise. x.x

swordgard

Smash Hero
pretty sure the only person lain has lost to in the past.. 2 monthsish are ally and adhd.

lol.

>>> any other IC player by far.

In his awesome region?

No offence but midwest isn't exactly the most stacked region either.

EDIT: I can't even find any tourneys lain entered recently. Link me!!!

meepxzero

Smash Master
If he was as consistent with cging as i am hed probably never lose. Lain has a better mental ability to camp then i do. Im just known for not dropping any grabs.

Swordgard has the most character knowledge out of all of us.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Josh, you've been in the chat before, so you should know about it already. -.-

I'll pm later for it, because as of right now I need to focus on other things that aren't cgs.

Sieguest

Smash Master
it looks like this:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3997/woche3.png

I got an english version too. If you want to use it: it's an excel sheet. PM me and I'll elaborate how to use it.
Coolness. I'm definitely taking you up on that.
Josh, you've been in the chat before, so you should know about it already. -.-
I don't remember reading about a chart in the chat. x.x Unless we did and I didn't make the connection. o.o
It's a chat on skype. Most times it's off topic stuff but there are moments when we talk serious business. (Such as the night before last.)

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol a chart... just do 3 flawless cgs for each character (not including tripped cgs) thats all u really need to do. If you fail do them over again. Do them slow too because buffering causes you to rely on a set timing rather than looking at each cg connecting.

Do it in training mode and ur set. (throws dont decay in training mode thus making cgs stricter to connect).

Guess everyone has their own method. Lains is more strict than mine. He makes sure to land 5 in a row perfectly. If he fails on any he goes back to the first character he was practicing with or something.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
lol a chart... just do 3 flawless cgs for each character (not including tripped cgs) thats all u really need to do. If you fail do them over again. Do them slow too because buffering causes you to rely on a set timing rather than looking at each cg connecting.

Do it in training mode and ur set. (throws dont decay in training mode thus making cgs stricter to connect).

Guess everyone has their own method. Lains is more strict than mine. He makes sure to land 5 in a row perfectly. If he fails on any he goes back to the first character he was practicing with or something.
I think everyone has some own methods. But I'd like to share mine :p.
I wanted to know which characters exactly are my weakness and everything pretty detailed so I made it.
I like when things are well thought and nice organized ^^. That's just my way of doing it.
And it worked for me VERY fine since I didn't drop any important cg's on my last big tourney. It really paid off for me.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
why would you live in the tristate region, go to tournaments like 2-3 times a month, and the not go to a NATIONAL thats probably like, a couple of hours away from you.

</logic>

terrible predictions btw.
My family and I planned a trip before Apex was announced. My whole extended family is going, and it couldn't be changed.

My predictions are gdlk.

Oh, and Apex is about 15 miles away from my house. Lawl.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I think everyone has some own methods. But I'd like to share mine :p.
I wanted to know which characters exactly are my weakness and everything pretty detailed so I made it.
I like when things are well thought and nice organized ^^. That's just my way of doing it.
And it worked for me VERY fine since I didn't drop any important cg's on my last big tourney. It really paid off for me.
I managed to get way better at cging using a combination of l!nks method and a frame data list. 92% so far this week : )

Sieguest

Smash Master
o.o sophisticated business in this chart. o.o Time to see where I'm.

And now I know what Enda was talking about when he said I should have all ready known. Just didn't recognize what at first. x.x

Send a PM to l!nk smoom. o.o
The deed is done. x.x

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah haha. I just got that chart a few weeks before I left to Vegas. It's pretty sweet, though I haven't gotten a chance to actually use it and see how often I can 0-death.

r3d d09

Smash Master
tourney tomorrow sinz is paying for me so i can enter. I hope i play X again. i got him if i don't get a laggy tv :)

even if i haven't played since the last tourney.

Top Bottom