• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I managed to get way better at cging using a combination of l!nks method and a frame data list. 92% so far this week : )
More important than the chart, share this magical frame data!

Edit: Scratch that, someone pointed me in the right direction

Teh Future

Smash Master
yeaaaaaaa finally gots me a ride to apex.

Just need to pre-reg and drive for 17 hours.

also my wii broke so now I cant practice CGs or anything really lol

Smoom77

Smash Master
I have a tournament tomorrow. Wish me luck! Small turnout, 20-30, but Gnes, Razer, and Trela will all be there so no chance for moneys :[

Edit: I HAVE 1234 POSTS!!!

Smoom77

Smash Master
I have a tournament tomorrow. Wish me luck! Small turnout, 20-30, but Gnes, Razer, and Trela will all be there so I will get lots of good practice against good characters!!!

Edit: I HAVE 1234 POSTS!!!
fixeddddddddddd

Smoom77

Smash Master
When I think of it, I do have a chance of beating them. But now that youve told me I shouldn't think that way,

I WON'T!

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. It's **** important. If you think "nah i'm going to loose this one anyways" you already lost.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm feeling more comfortable ALL of those matchups so I'm excited to see how I matchup with the three of them. Trela and I are on a wifi site and we gotta play a set for a tourney. So instead of doing it online, we're gonna do it in person, haha.

Sieguest

Smash Master
lol. Future has a ride to Apex now but can't practice between now and then. (Go to a friend's house. :p)
Smoom getting ready for tourney shenanigans. (Have fun, rep them ICs :D)
Vex and l!nk being part time motivational speakers. (You both speak the truth! :D)
And I've just finished practicing stuffz and am about to do something else. (Good day today.)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Is it just me, or is Lucas a ***** to CG? Got the lightweights down-pat and the heavies to an extent. Midweights are bothering me though.
Lucas and Ness needs precise timing in order to CG.

Just hobble or d-throw, which is the easiest CG for me to do on Wucas and Ness.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I'm always on smashboards you know... well, not everyday. I'm mostly on AllisBrawl though.

I just check on the Smash Workshop here and then. o.o

Fawk texture hacking is too fun.

Teh Future

Smash Master
i am pretty good at cging w/out practice. just need to practice pivot desyncs bc I HAVE to practice that (no fast fingers for me)but I will just dash dance or whatever. It just makes some matchups harder when you have to desync asap when they are on the ledge or something.

anyways i am hosting a local this weekend, and theres smashfest every tuesday in st louis so imma get some good irl practice in which is better anyways

probably at least. I might just end up playing marth or something until my wii gets fixed lmao.

my last day of work was today :D

*devots life to smash*

LOL

r3d d09

Smash Master
I can CG good with no practice, I didn't enter singles yesterday. felt like shiiii, but i did teams. went IC's a few times. took third.
i need to work on the kakera desync again. I'm getting down how to pivot desync with nana blocking first, i use to be able to do it everytime. * yes you can get nana to do a move first out of a pivot desync, different timing*

I don't know if i'm going to go to supercon now. there is no HoN tourney, the only reason i'd go is to support my bros and meet Cheese :3

Smoom77

Smash Master
Well the tourney I went to had 22 entrants. I got 7th. I beat a Pikachu (Leaf), then a Fox (Ozz), lost to Razer (snake) 2-0 but each match I got him to one stock. Then I beat a Lucario (RT) and then lost to Xyro (Rob).

Although I only got 7th, I beat a Lucario on TX's PR (#4) in a serious set (we had to play for a wifi tourney but we decided to do it irl) and beat Jermmmmmynonamesearch (TL) in a MM.

Teh Future

Smash Master
plplplpp;p;p;ooolloolloolllll

swordgar were so gonna mm snake vs ICs ally is so dum when he plays im so gonna *** you up haahaahh

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
To be fair Future didn't really play IC's at the STL tournament he played like yoshi/mario/rob lol. I kept telling him to play IC's but he wouldn't, don't really know why.

Also, just moved to the midwest :). Got 1st at my first tournament while living here haha good way to start off :). Played ripple in wf and beat him 3-1 then beat him in grand 3-1 again. I went MK the one I lost in winners lol.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Be my guest, I will side bet you any amount of money that ally ***** the **** out of you.
actually i meant that i would mm your ics with my snake.

and i was mad tired when I was posting that and completely delirious because I couldn't sleep.

it was really wierd.... lol

Teh Future

Smash Master
didnt u get like 7TH at ST louis tourney? gl.
i don't really try at tournaments I host >_>

although im not lacking for terrible results tbh

but that'll stop soon :)

as soon as I get a wii at least lool

also wtf hylian my yoshi is mad legit i just cant play vs ics and mk

Sieguest

Smash Master
To be fair Future didn't really play IC's at the STL tournament he played like yoshi/mario/rob lol. I kept telling him to play IC's but he wouldn't, don't really know why.

Also, just moved to the midwest :). Got 1st at my first tournament while living here haha good way to start off :). Played ripple in wf and beat him 3-1 then beat him in grand 3-1 again. I went MK the one I lost in winners lol.
So I take it the move went well then.
Good way to start in new location. :D
I will become the meep/swordgard/lain Megazord.

Why?

*insert ridiculously huge picture here*

I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST

10nostalgias
o.o Unfortunately for you, some spiky brown haired kid is going to be one step ahead of you EVERY SINGLE TIME!
GARY MOTHERTRUCKING OAK!

Top Bottom