• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

swordgard

Smash Hero
actually i meant that i would mm your ics with my snake.

and i was mad tired when I was posting that and completely delirious because I couldn't sleep.

it was really wierd.... lol
Ah.

Do you always post like that?

Other than that, are you willing to still do it? MM your snake my ics.

Sieguest

Smash Master
lmao Smoom spelled Pomegranate wrong. xD

In other news I've been doing my CGing so wrong it's not even funny. I just recognized that the T.V. in my room is an HDTV. I didn't realize this until I went to my cousin's house earlier today and failed hard with my CGs (he has a regular T.V.).

Well, have to find a way around this now lol.

Sieguest

Smash Master
It was never wrong
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! :088:
You're not cg'ing wrong. Its just the TV lag making you buffer at a different time.
Yeah... It's just that I rely a bunch on visual stuff to get the CG going. x.x My T.V. lags to where as soon as I see the throw start, I hit the grab button again to regrab. Where actually it should be when the arm is starting to come over. x.x It majorly skewed where I should be placing my visual cues. x.x
lul. (Maybe now I'll focus more on getting the timing and this shouldn't be a problem lol.)

Teh Future

Smash Master
Ah.

Do you always post like that?

Other than that, are you willing to still do it? MM your snake my ics.
yeah def. I like playing against ICs b/c you always notice things that you would never think of or can incorporate into your own game

edit: yeah i get on smashboards sometimes when i can't sleep... LOL but usually im just trolling because someone said something dumb. no idea if I usually make dumb posts at 4 am though

Teh Future

Smash Master
TV lag is gonna be the death of this character.. Hopefully the streamed tvs wont lag at apex...
can that happen if they are using a sdtv? Ive never experienced lag on a TV that is recording/streaming and Im pretty sure that can't really happen unless the TV already lags

meepxzero

Smash Master
depends what cables they use to create the stream. The streams for md/va tournies lag the tv, but its very very minor. I just hate cging slower because of tv lag.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I did the best in set 2 game 1.

Set 2 game 5 ending was bull but it really showed off my Popo XD. 24-96'd him, and ended up winning at the end of the game.

I don't think I was desynching enough :/. Punishment Divine was behind me saying "WHY AM I NOT SEEING LARGE SHEETS OF ICE" to remind me, haha.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
I did the best in set 2 game 1.

Set 2 game 5 ending was bull but it really showed off my Popo XD. 24-96'd him, and ended up winning at the end of the game.

I don't think I was desynching enough :/. Punishment Divine was behind me saying "WHY AM I NOT SEEING LARGE SHEETS OF ICE" to remind me, haha.
maybe desynched is not necessary in certain situations. and it can be pretty bad actually too.

Teh Future

Smash Master
leaving for apex soon.... swordgard find me there... or vice versa.. if theres like a million people and we can't ill just ask ally lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
Time to get ready for apex. Will post a pic of myself tommorow at the hotel so you guys can recognize me.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Some scrub. Don't worry, i'll be gone within a week :l
I can tell.

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
So my friends are trying to figure out different ways of messing up my chain grab like pressing their buttons around the same time I am to throw off my timing and stuff like that. I'm just wondering what have people done to try to mess you up when your chain grabbing?

B0NK

Smash Lord
So my friends are trying to figure out different ways of messing up my chain grab like pressing their buttons around the same time I am to throw off my timing and stuff like that. I'm just wondering what have people done to try to mess you up when your chain grabbing?
Yelling in my ear during tourney matches, it sucks but I've only had one person do it so far.

Other than that silly things in friendlies like standing in front of the tv, random pausing, making me laugh, there's probably more.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
My roommate has begun telling a standup comedy routine every time I grab him during our practice sessions. He ought to go pro in that, because he's hilarious. :laugh:

Top Bottom