• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
looks to me like dojo failed hard cause he hasn't been to tourneys in while
Or...I just learned the MK match-up really well. He told me he wanted to pick up Snake to play against me because it was so hard.

I still suck against Diddy :/. ADHD wrecked me in a mm. My bracket was hard.

Beat Furbs
Beat Dojo
Beat Roy_R
Lost to Gnes
Lost to Dojo

5th.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I realllllly want to john for Lain LOL. Practice CGs cool cat.

GGGGGGGGG Hylian, I really hope you did learn the MK matchup, cause it seemed like he was your worst MU at No Koast.

Swordgard your ****in stupid

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

GGGGGGGGG Hylian, I really hope you did learn the MK matchup, cause it seemed like he was your worst MU at No Koast.

I went to a really small tournament in dallas the weekend before just to hang out with and play everyone there. Like..every mk in texas aside from dojo lives in dallas so I got tons of MK practice and learned what I was doing wrong the weekend before hobo.

It payed off.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Ok, kinda uncalled for but w/e.

Grats again hylian, just keep the consistency and you got this : )

Prawn

Smash Master
i need to learn MK really bad too, I start placing semi-decent but I feel like my plateau is here because of MKs.

Somebody teach meeeeeeeeeeee :(

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Against MK basics lesson (applies to Rob too it seems , or maybe the entire cast except ICs):

1. Don´t let him get any free and easy damage (instead use your oppoturnitys to damage him, even if it´s only 2 iceblocks it´s probably worth it)

2. Grab him

3. Dont mess up point 2 and repeat against every MK you play.
Only way to beat Jason now is to NEVER lose the % lead. EVER.

If you do...you lose >_>.
M2K evolves to teh_spamerer/plank? lol, he just kinda have given up the matchup from how it sounds from here :laugh:

(but since he hasnt a safe approach like in every other matchup maybe that´s the way to go)

lain

Smash Master
Bleh I had a bad day.

I honestly knew that at some point I was going to not place high.... I was just scared of it ever happening. Everyone's had their bad days.

Teh Future

Smash Master
meh Im actually practicing ICs again, which is a first after I lost to gannon ollolololololololo.

Maybe Ill stop being bad (prob not though)

Top Bottom