• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
We have to do a couple of combinations though. For example we could do Lain/Meep vs SG/Hylian and Lain/Hylian vs SG/Meep and then SG/Lain vs Meep/Hylian and see who wins the most lol.
You forgot one...

Guest vs. IC boards.... I'm pulling Nanagames

speaking of Nanagames I actually got away with one yesterday while brawling my cousin...

He was on his last stock and he had Bowser, so he rushes up to me and does the claw,
I just happened to turn around and go the other way, and BAM! I see the grab...

He grabs Nana and bowsercides with her.... I was like "GET EFFING *****!"

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Despite being in either the wrong time of year or the wrong hemisphere, that's not bad. Cute in its simplicity.

Prawn

Smash Master
im MMing allys Cfalc with my ics this weekend.

i....dont know this matchup at all. care to help?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL i saw that the last post in the ic boards was by bunny on some topic called 'hey guys'

i thought 'its probably some new thread closed immediately by karina and then she showed him where the right place to post it is'

so i clicked to make sure

and it was true

good modding :D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pretty much i mentioned something about noather thread, thats pretty much it, whats up link aut

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
well.. nothing´s up.

oh yeah. and i need a sponsor to get to tourneys cause of my lack of money.
anyone wanna sponsor my trips? i´ll wear a t-shirt with "-insert name-" is totally awesome.

anyone interested? lol

lain

Smash Master
It's getting cold and snowing soon! Time for IC's to dominate!

btw I ****ing hate snow. I would wear those balaclavas if I didn't look like a bank robber everywhere I went.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
dude, snow is the ****. hiking through the woods with snow everywhere is so relaxing... plus sniping your friend in the head with a snowball is pretty cool too.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
It's getting cold and snowing soon! Time for IC's to dominate!

btw I ****ing hate snow. I would wear those balaclavas if I didn't look like a bank robber everywhere I went.
I hate snow too.

The worse thing of that cap is being black, I know someone will make a robber joke.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
^all black people look suspicious in certain clothing,nuff said.

have you SEEN a black guy in a trenchcoat?....ok thats anyone but you get the point.

/offtopic?

snow is cool but i hate the cold-.-

Prawn

Smash Master
9th outta 30 AGAIN.

im stuck at this plateau lol SOO close to beating patg's lucario oh well

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I have power over all rubberbands and my special attack allows me to stack paper to the cieling and make haters jealous.

No rubber man can intimidate me.
(btw One Piece ftw.)

Teh Future

Smash Master
Its better than being on a plateauauueuaue only bc you live in the ****ing worst city in the midwest.

And randomly loose to bad cats who are bader than your bad.

Then you decide to main Yoshi cause your ba, then stop when you realise hes terrrrrrrrrible.

I'm pretty sure I win at being terrible, I loose to gannons after all

I should just start drinking lots and smoking weed cause aparently thats what makes you good with ICs

Prawn

Smash Master
LOL i drank lots as we speak.

and am about to smoke a big bong GET AT ME

DOUBLE POST CAUSE I DONT GIVE A ****.

uh sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn PatG i hope you namesearch casue im gonna beat you nexttime and you too bloodcross my ICs are getting better and better mother****aaaaaas.

9th out of 30 :( :(

fml

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i got 6 out of 25 at my last tourney. i'm soooo pissed too because the person who got 5th was only there because of the bracket layout. seriously, the guy doesn't even own the game. i'm so mother ****ing salty over this.

and on top of that, we have random *** players in our PR that i *** ****, but they get on over me because they've been to more tourneys (4) than i have. i am practically made of ****ing salt right now.

Prawn

Smash Master
only mountains if ice

bunny you is a cute fellow

edit: lol she eidtied my double post

T3h Albino

Smash Master
9th outta 30 AGAIN.

im stuck at this plateau lol SOO close to beating patg's lucario oh well

Good **** man, you'll get there. Just keep shooting for it.

Its better than being on a plateauauueuaue only bc you live in the ****ing worst city in the midwest.

And randomly loose to bad cats who are bader than your bad.

Then you decide to main Yoshi cause your ba, then stop when you realise hes terrrrrrrrrible.

I'm pretty sure I win at being terrible, I loose to gannons after all

I should just start drinking lots and smoking weed cause aparently thats what makes you good with ICs
That's not the attitude you wanna have bro. You gotta keep trying, don't switch characters. Ic's are good, they require some practice, but the product of such practice is great.

LOL i drank lots as we speak.

and am about to smoke a big bong GET AT ME

DOUBLE POST CAUSE I DONT GIVE A ****.

uh sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn PatG i hope you namesearch casue im gonna beat you nexttime and you too bloodcross my ICs are getting better and better mother****aaaaaas.

9th out of 30 :( :(

fml
Lol both respectable players.

i got 6 out of 25 at my last tourney. i'm soooo pissed too because the person who got 5th was only there because of the bracket layout. seriously, the guy doesn't even own the game. i'm so mother ****ing salty over this.

and on top of that, we have random *** players in our PR that i *** ****, but they get on over me because they've been to more tourneys (4) than i have. i am practically made of ****ing salt right now.
When was this? When marty got in brackets kuz someone left *idr who*? If so, you shouldn't have lost. Marty does not own or play brawl. He doesn't even ****ing care about the game. If you lost to him, It is just your lack of skill that prevented you from being victorious. GA's power rankings are the way they are because of the players. If YOU think you deserve to be on our power rankings then go out and prove it. You don't come to a lot of tourneys, and placing half decent at 1 most definitely does not constitute being on the PR. Everyone on the PR has been placing consistent, and have earned the position that they are in. So If you really have a problem with how it looks, change it.

Plateaus don't exist.
They most definitely do karina 0-o

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
When was this? When marty got in brackets kuz someone left *idr who*? If so, you shouldn't have lost. Marty does not own or play brawl. He doesn't even ****ing care about the game. If you lost to him, It is just your lack of skill that prevented you from being victorious. GA's power rankings are the way they are because of the players. If YOU think you deserve to be on our power rankings then go out and prove it. You don't come to a lot of tourneys, and placing half decent at 1 most definitely does not constitute being on the PR. Everyone on the PR has been placing consistent, and have earned the position that they are in. So If you really have a problem with how it looks, change it.
i didn't lose to him. he lost to the exact same people i did, he just played them the round after me (guy that got 3rd, then turtle).

don't ****ing talk **** to me. i can take neo and 4god easy. hell, i could probably take you too.

seriously, i don't go to 4 tourneys and suddenly random people place 'consistently'? since when has 4 tourneys constituted consistently?

really, you ****ing assume **** about me with NO ****ing support and just expect me to let it go? this is why everybody treats you like an idiot: because you are one. the only reason you do so well is because of you tech skill with your D3. speaking of characters, hows that win streak with ICs doing for you dumb ***? ******? oh, wait, the way i've been hearing it you don't even go ICs anymore and even if you do, you get *****.

if you're gonna talk ****, then at least try to make yourself sound like a dumb ***.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't even know what you guys are talkin' about.

They most definitely do karina 0-o
Meh. I think anyone can be good if they try hard enough. There's been so many times where I thought I "hit a plateau" in many games. I said the same thing about that in Soku, and well, you know what happened with that.

Maybe I'm just stupidly optimistic.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i didn't lose to him. he lost to the exact same people i did, he just played them the round after me (guy that got 3rd, then turtle).

don't ****ing talk **** to me. i can take neo and 4god easy. hell, i could probably take you too.

seriously, i don't go to 4 tourneys and suddenly random people place 'consistently'? since when has 4 tourneys constituted consistently?

really, you ****ing assume **** about me with NO ****ing support and just expect me to let it go? this is why everybody treats you like an idiot: because you are one. the only reason you do so well is because of you tech skill with your D3. speaking of characters, hows that win streak with ICs doing for you dumb ***? ******? oh, wait, the way i've been hearing it you don't even go ICs anymore and even if you do, you get *****.

if you're gonna talk ****, then at least try to make yourself sound like a dumb ***.
Lol maybe you just shouldn't have lost? I honestly don't think you could beat either Neo-X or 4GOD, and If you want to play me, MM at the next tournament we're both at. 10 dollars? I'm not really assuming anything, I'm just going off of what you're giving me. You don't go to many tournaments man, It's a fact. I'm a pretty goofy individual, but when I see someone bashing my state/ making false claims I'm not going to just sit back and let it slide. Lol uhh I do decent at tournaments, because I keep playing, and I go to tournaments and try to improve. All you do is john about how good you think you are, when the reality is you have a just as much to improve on as any other GA player below 2nd on the PR. My ice climbers are doing pretty well actually. I used them to beat out a few people at a tournament saturday and ended up getting 3rd. Thanks for the concern? Like I said, I'm not just gonna sit by and let you make false claims. Simply put, If you think you're the **** *pun intended* then show up at tournaments.

Also we don't have many tournaments. So you doing decent at 1 out of the 5 or so the panelist use to make the PR doesn't mean much.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Lol maybe you just shouldn't have lost? I honestly don't think you could beat either Neo-X or 4GOD, and If you want to play me, MM at the next tournament we're both at. 10 dollars? I'm not really assuming anything, I'm just going off of what you're giving me. You don't go to many tournaments man, It's a fact. I'm a pretty goofy individual, but when I see someone bashing my state/ making false claims I'm not going to just sit back and let it slide. Lol uhh I do decent at tournaments, because I keep playing, and I go to tournaments and try to improve. All you do is john about how good you think you are, when the reality is you have a just as much to improve on as any other GA player below 2nd on the PR. My ice climbers are doing pretty well actually. I used them to beat out a few people at a tournament saturday and ended up getting 3rd. Thanks for the concern? Like I said, I'm not just gonna sit by and let you make false claims. Simply put, If you think you're the **** *pun intended* then show up at tournaments.
i love how you can just throw out the phrase "go to more tourneys". do you honestly think i deliberately avoid going to tournaments? are you laboring under some idiotic assumption that i think i'm too good to go to tournaments? life, you moron. life gets in the ****ing way. its impossible to go to tournaments when every ****ing one is scheduled on the same day as when i'm out of town or dealing with my family. seriously, who the **** are you to bash me because i happen to put life over smash?

$1 at the next tourney (i have practicly no money). we can go double or nothing when you lose (i can go even with rayku and you sure as hell aren't as good as him).

and good **** getting 3rd. who exactly did you beat with ICs? one of the millions of scrub players that you know don't count? seriously, when you beat somebody competent with ICs, let me know and i'll get excited.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i love how you can just throw out the phrase "go to more tourneys". do you honestly think i deliberately avoid going to tournaments? are you laboring under some idiotic assumption that i think i'm too good to go to tournaments? life, you moron. life gets in the ****ing way. its impossible to go to tournaments when every ****ing one is scheduled on the same day as when i'm out of town or dealing with my family. seriously, who the **** are you to bash me because i happen to put life over smash?

$1 at the next tourney (i have practicly no money). we can go double or nothing when you lose (i can go even with rayku and you sure as hell aren't as good as him).

and good **** getting 3rd. who exactly did you beat with ICs? one of the millions of scrub players that you know don't count? seriously, when you beat somebody competent with ICs, let me know and i'll get excited.

Generally "going to more tournaments" is how you prove you're good lol, atleast that's what I'm under the assumption it means. Well **** if you have a life to attend to then, by all means tend to it. However do not make false statements about how you deserve to be on the PR, and how people on the PR are bad. You can't just sit back, not come to tournaments *even if the johns are legit* and talk all high and mighty, **** doesn't work like that.
Anyway
1 dollar is alright i guess. Yeah when I lose we can play double or nothing. Blah blah blah ryaku, yeah he's good.
I beat billy and Crazy with ice climbers at the past tournament. Idk if you think billy's bad or not, but he isn't.

Top Bottom