• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard = teh Canadian Lain?
Lain does not go ice climbers vs snake either way. Im pure ice climbers on any stage any matchup.

Either way, funny how il suddenly become a legitimate player now to the eye of some ice climbers users XD.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Lain does not go ice climbers vs snake either way. Im pure ice climbers on any stage any matchup.
True, true. I was not completely serious when I said that.

Either way, funny how il suddenly become a legitimate player now to the eye of some ice climbers users XD.
I actually started to notice that too. Too bad I dropped the Ice climbers a while ago.

Prawn

Smash Master
swordguard I didn't know that you were good cause you never talk about it, where as Lain makes it known to everyone he talks to. haha

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordguard I didn't know that you were good cause you never talk about it, where as Lain makes it known to everyone he talks to. haha
I did talk about it once, but go shunned down so i just said meh w/e.

Otherwise, i encourage everyone to continue on learning snake vs ice climbers, it is far from being impossible. I just gotta step it up for next time.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
I was honestly about to post "Swordgard has always been legit," but then I realized that Meep just said practically the same thing, so I won't post that XD.

Nice job on beating Ally, you will win it all next time =p

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was honestly about to post "Swordgard has always been legit," but then I realized that Meep just said practically the same thing, so I won't post that XD.

Nice job on beating Ally, you will win it all next time =p
Thanks for the encouragement(SP?). I really appreciate it.

Also, i know what i have to work on to beat him next time, i have already made a list of what i have to learn and situations i have to find a counter for.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure thats considered a fail by meeps standard. I heard he did not sleep much though. I'm sure hel step it up and get 1st by next tourney ! Also, did junebug go DK or lucario?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yeah that's true, but we have to keep a happy spirit and not get depressed over bad placings ^.^

But I'm pretty amazed at Boss's placing with Luigi.

Teh Future

Smash Master

Im pretty sure everyone knows you're good. You're just a **** so no one likes you.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was actually referring to this board as a whole, but if you want to make this about you, go ahead. :7
Alright then, my bad. Considering the last 2 pages where pretty much about this i guess i made a reasonnable assumption, just seems to me like your very often on my back when i post legitimate stuff.

And holy crap you answer fast.

EDIT: Just no one, if nana gets pregrant she cant cg, hence why no babies >.<!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
EDIT: I love the obvious favoritism made by our mod kawaiibunny. When lain keeps on venting she actually encourages him while if i state that i beat ally and that it should make me legit to ice climbers boards eyes she changes the name of the thread to Egos bigger than mountains. I seriously expected more from someone who was named a mod.
I was actually referring to this board as a whole, but if you want to make this about you, go ahead. :7

swordgard

Smash Hero
Alright then, my bad. Considering the last 2 pages where pretty much about this i guess i made a reasonnable assumption, just seems to me like your very often on my back when i post legitimate stuff.

And holy crap you answer fast.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I completely edited my other msg by misclicking posts, is there any way to directly revert this(i now have 2 identical post with 1st one making no sense lmao, i actually technically quoted kawaii before she posted O.o)

EDIT: Just no one, if nana gets pregrant she cant cg, hence why no babies >.<!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Pshhhh, pregnant ladies can do everything. Heck my mom did push ups when she was pregnant XD

lain

Smash Master
Hilarious. Swordgard, you are highly paranoid about a lot of things. You're pretty good with IC's and all, but you sure are high strung a lot. And I do drugs every day!

Meep, I told you I ****ing hate Lucario vs IC. :[

**** is mad gay.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hilarious. Swordgard, you are highly paranoid about a lot of things. You're pretty good with IC's and all, but you sure are high strung a lot. And I do drugs every day!

Meep, I told you I ****ing hate Lucario vs IC. :[

**** is mad gay.
I do tend to be slightly paranoid. And doesnt drug kinda relax you? (Not sure, dont do drugs really).

And lucario can indeed be gay, better be perfect at cg to beat him.

EDIT: Gotta admit the lack of sleep really is twisting my view of anything right now >.<!

lain

Smash Master
SOME drugs will produce different (negative) physiological effects based on how much you took for a period of time, and what other drugs were being taken (It's also based on your genetic makeup and how it responds to certain drugs).

For example, a person who trips on acid and mushrooms all the time will certainly have a part of their psyche affected. They will be deemed to be "perma-tripping", because they've done so much and they really are, permanently tripping. Not balls out, but enough to make the person freak out and be weird.

Heroin and coke can leave a person feeling really paranoid and sketchy. Not much else I've noticed.

Weed doesn't do anything dramatic, although taking a lot of it over a long period of time might produce changes in your personality (as will any drug).

*THE MORE YOU KNOW

swordgard

Smash Hero
SOME drugs will produce different (negative) physiological effects based on how much you took for a period of time, and what other drugs were being taken (It's also based on your genetic makeup and how it responds to certain drugs).

For example, a person who trips on acid and mushrooms all the time will certainly have a part of their psyche affected. They will be deemed to be "perma-tripping", because they've done so much and they really are, permanently tripping. Not balls out, but enough to make the person freak out and be weird.

Heroin and coke can leave a person feeling really paranoid and sketchy. Not much else I've noticed.

Weed doesn't do anything dramatic, although taking a lot of it over a long period of time might produce changes in your personality (as will any drug).

*THE MORE YOU KNOW
Perma tripping XD

Thats something nana seems to be doing.

And im heavily paranoid about her tripping off the ledge !

meepxzero

Smash Master
meh *** midweight cging period. Gonna just mk them all now >_>. Logically we win, but they are the most difficult to cg.

dumb when u mess up a cg at over a 100%. All lucario needs to do is land 5 attacks and they win.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I haven't been online in like 2-3 weeks but I just wanted to stop in to say I approve of the topic title :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

I need internet :/.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i agree that this topic title is 100% true. additionally, those egos can be bruised like a banana being hit by ovander hollyfield.

Prawn

Smash Master
LAIN, MEEP, SWORDGUARD, AND HYLIAN, IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT,

Chudat is the best ICs of ALL TIME

swordgard

Smash Hero
LAIN, MEEP, SWORDGUARD, AND HYLIAN, IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT,

Chudat is the best ICs of ALL TIME
My name has no U in it >.<

Oh and i dont claim to be the best ics of all time, im just not a bad player, thats my only point XD That and the fact that people should not just look up to other ics above as having perfected ics, but rather into what we can still improve on ^.^ .

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Even I live up to the title sometimes. Then I have to bring myself down to earth and remind myself that I suck. >>;

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
June stop misspacing things you could have JV 3-stocked.
jk Meep could've had this easily, but like I said, June didn't seem like he was using as much ftilt, well spaced dair, and platform abuse, he also got unlucky and lucky at the same time when he was trying to gimp, Nana could've been faired WoP'd off pretty well, but Nana just was acting stupid especially first round lol.

Top Bottom