• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
We dont have egos in the Netherlands =[.

We have Sugar waffles.
Dude, I tried some of my friend's homemade sugar waffles.
Those things are crazy on sucrose, I never thought I'd need a break from sugar until 3 bites into it lol.
The chocolate ones are pretty good though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol **** u guys suk u guys kno eggos ****

i actually had some for brkfast tihs morning and i totally forgot about this thread

just coming in to report that i had some

eggos ahh ****

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Kellogs made some Eggo Maple Syrup once... but I couldn't find a picture of it... ohh well Aunt Jemima is pretty sick as well.

And don't hate on Eggos, it's the only cheap food that I buy since it's so full of win ^.^

Teh Future

Smash Master
Lain you should probably find a ride to no koast mirite.

Hylian are you still going? It seems like a lot of texas isn't coming now :(

IxxI

Smash Fence
Make me feel better. I honestly want to kill myself right now.

So, I got a 46 out of 105 on a test today. My friend got a 93. I studied two more hours than he did. I'm so ****ing stupid... I hate my ****ing life.
@Victor AP Biology. It sucks even worse because I really want to be a doctor, while he wants to be an engineer. I can't even get on par, Despite 2 extra hours of studying. God dammit... I quit life.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I suck at bio too T.T

Dont quit life though, just keep on working! For now it might be depressing, but in the end its all worth it.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I was done with Wifi ever since I first played it in February of last year. Also I agree with swordgard. ♥

swordgard

Smash Hero
Wifi is where its at.

So erm, i was asked to transfer this in this thread.

Is it too much to ask to put me with lain and meep i guess in the best ics section?
I did take out a set off ally unlike meep and lain only took 1 match with ics the only set he won vs him while the second set he got 2 stocked with ics. I also place consistently well.
Or will it have to wait till i go out of country(canada lacks tourney T.T) and place in usa?

EDIT: During gaming day at my school friday il be posting some new techs with ics.

The answers by lain/co18 are on the thread for the ics guide, dont post in there please. Also my random story of how i got in SBR M instead of SBR B is there too XD

Teh Future

Smash Master
Swordgard livin up to dat thread name!

I don't think the video thread is ever updated. All KB does is close threads to make sure the IC boards stay dead.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
And all you do is make random useless posts. I guess you're just gonna have to deal with it~

*sunglasses*

IxxI

Smash Fence
Doubles tourney on Halloween morning. I get to win money, and then party! What a great day it will be! I'm going to be in a Pikachu costume.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
The dog looks weird....

Anyways I'll be going to a tourney Saturday and I'll try and get my ICs in video. I would like to see people critizie my ICs once actually... although I might use Luigi :'3....

Eggos.

Prawn

Smash Master
I got a tourny Saturday I feel pretty prepared for.

I've been practicing my *** off for infs. I feel like in a lot of matchups I should NEVER screw up CGs and I can win.

Top Bottom