• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
EDIT: Francais smasheurs, can you direct makenshi, baxon, polion etc to this thread, its strange that they havent posted yet =/
Lol at "Français smasheurs". That's actually a caricature of English people speaking French :D

As for the players you mentionned... I'm pretty sure they're aware of the tournament, as I made a thread on the French boards. I'm pretty sure Baxon will come. Makenshi is probably interested. As for Poilon, he told me he'll be on vacation with his girlfriend in August, so I don't think he'll be there.
Anyway, don't expect them to post here : they hardly post on smashboards.

Tope : It would be great to see you there. But this time you better not sandbag >=(

porc

Smash Journeyman
Kone, why don't you post a thread on the "Tournament Listing" board ? I'm sure you'll raise more American interest as they almost never see what's going on here.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah Tope + Cyrain coming to this = ****.

MORE AMERICAN INTEREST PLEASE!

Kone I suggest doing what porc said, will gain even more interest. =D

Kone

Smash Master
The three person interested list is amazing callum! Also, is Poilon away all of august or has he not decided yet?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
What's the cheapest way to get to Stansted airport?
National Express is £24.30, but Megabus seems to be like £3 to London...

Kone

Smash Master
What's the cheapest way to get to Stansted airport?
National Express is £24.30, but Megabus seems to be like £3 to London...
National expess is always the most expensive and prices remain the same. Cheapest is megabus and try www.easybus.co.uk. Easybus is really cheap aswell. Add me on msn ceddon@hotmail.com if you need help sorting out london travel ajp as it can be quite confusing but i can give you the options you need :). Either way it can be done cheaply. National express is a no go in my opinion!

Kone

Smash Master
Will update first post with rules and a interested list at the weekend and post it on the tournament listings area :)

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
:'( Well it doesn't seem like I will be able to go. My friends ain't into melee as much as me, so they are not willing to pay all this money to get/attend this, and I am not going by my self by a train route I am not used to.

But if someone is driving there and is willing to go past Bedfordshire to pick me up, I am glad to pay for a lift there and back :p

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
The hardest thing about going to tournaments is not playing the game against amazing smashers.

It is also not navigating your way through a strange place that you haven't been to before.

The hardest thing is making travel plans and then getting people to stick with them!!!!!

somebody better save me a bag yeeeeeee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This looks like it's going good so far with all these confirmation and I think everyone knows that I am def confirmed for this

It would be good to finally play some Europeans......see how I compare to everyonelse lol.

AdamLeliel

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely coming. (: England! Maybe a bed.

This is definitely some motivation to practise.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
My french teacher has the last name of Kone. Clearly I was destined to attend this tournament!!!!

How are you gonna keep track of the number of attendees if its capped at 200?

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah we are waiting on the site being up and running. Also, i think if this thing got huge interest the 200 could be increased with a bit of persuasion :)

craiigg

Smash Lord
Ed, ive sorted something for registration if you still need it. It takes Paypal payments also =)

Hit me up on msn when you can dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom