• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Marni should be booking this weekend hopefully. Also, Bishkin you need to get Conor and Fandemz to come!

No Spanish attendance is fail, those guys need to step it up for SNY2!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Marni should be booking this weekend hopefully. Also, Bishkin you need to get Conor and Fandemz to come!

No Spanish attendance is fail, those guys need to step it up for SNY2!
There should definitely be an SNY2 otherwise i'm gonna be upset lol.,
But in the mean time I think SNY1 needs to be done lol.

UK is actually gonna **** crews..........I don't even know why we are playing, we might as well just progress the moment the crew comes up against anyone in the bracket.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I believe Ed said that he has already sorted out SNY2 for next year =D

UK gonna win crews easy!!!

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
"PP" sounds like "piss" in french (although it's the word little children use all the time : pipi). think about that, PP.... you might be number 1, but I'm def not number 2.
jaydee > pipi > popo (french word "poop")
nuf said

Daaaaaamn, WHAT AN UNSTOPPABLE LOGIC!!! If Doraki was reading it, he would be proud...

Huh btw, you dream if you think you're gonna win the crew, it's settled, the winner will be France.

Shino

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kone View Post
Ryuker - who else is coming with Ace?
Me and Shino for now. Don't know the rest. But I'll ask :)
You can add Thomaz on that list too.

I hope that my registration for paypal is confirmed soon, so that I can pay for the four of us.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Daaaaaamn, WHAT AN UNSTOPPABLE LOGIC!!! If Doraki was reading it, he would be proud...

Huh btw, you dream if you think you're gonna win the crew, it's settled, the winner will be France.

Professor Pro's fear of facing France in a crew battle = 15%

Professor Pro's fear of facing France in a crew battle after realizing you're a part of it = -15%

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
makenshi and baxon I had to give your bed up since you're taking too long to sort it out, people have paid for all the beds.

Were full for beds, tamoo gave up his bed ^_^"

The only option left on the website to register is floor space :)

SNY HYPE!

I refunded you £10 tamoo, you got floor space now

NO BEDS LEFT

Floor Space Available

Total – 85 Players

United Kingdom – 44
Denmark – 10
Holland – 7
France – 5
Sweden – 4
Finland – 3
Italy – 7
Germany – 4
Hong Kong – 1

X17the17th

Smash Cadet
I registered as French, so could you please try to fix this :

Also, I did register early enough to get a bed, didn't I ?

Kone

Smash Master
important information from venue

if you take floor space you must sleep on the floor of a bedroom.

When i post the bedroom list after registration i.e. Who is sleeping in what bedroom i will also post how much floor space there is *approximately* in each room.

Would be advisable for you to discuss or work out the best room to sleep in if you have floor space.

If you have paid for a bed you have paid for a bed not for a room. Be aware, therefore, that people maybe sleeping on the floor of your room.

I thought we could use one of the dinning rooms as a 'sleeping room' but this isnt likely atm. Will update on the first day of the tournament if i have managed to get this changed.

I will do patrols of the venue at night and in the morning. If you arent sleeping in a bedroom be prepared to be woken up and potentially removed from the venue. You will be seen as a health and safety hazard.

Thankyou ^_^

Tero.

Smash Champion
omfg the player list looks awesome.
Slhoka, porc, Qlex, Ace! Yaaay (:

I approve.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
I'll be travelling from london with all the londoners on the days of the tournament !
from the 5th to the 9th I'll be in london aswell as from the 12th to the 15th (leaving on the 16th). I expect to meet and play a lot of different people (and **** PP btw).
cya :)

Makenshi

Smash Apprentice
makenshi and baxon I had to give your bed up since you're taking too long to sort it out, people have paid for all the beds.

Were full for beds, tamoo gave up his bed ^_^"

The only option left on the website to register is floor space :)

SNY HYPE!

I refunded you £10 tamoo, you got floor space now

NO BEDS LEFT

Floor Space Available

Total – 85 Players

United Kingdom – 44
Denmark – 10
Holland – 7
France – 5
Sweden – 4
Finland – 3
Italy – 7
Germany – 4
Hong Kong – 1
But i should will come at 100%! :(

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
kone can i kinda asked 4 the huge favour n can i pay 4 sny when i get there its just my cards r being funny atm since i dnt hve my pin bac yet 4 my debit card so they wnt let me do anything online shoppin wise =[ so pms is gettin the tickets 4 the train n i can only go 2 the bank n withdraw money plz

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
I'll be travelling from london with all the londoners on the days of the tournament !
from the 5th to the 9th I'll be in london aswell as from the 12th to the 15th (leaving on the 16th). I expect to meet and play a lot of different people (and **** PP btw).
cya :)
nice. il probs be at j3lys sometime and around north London from the 4th or 5th so il probably see you there.

and @Kone, roughly how big will the rooms be and will there be room for a setup in the rooms?

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
KONE or Fuzzy: Can you estimate when the bracket will be done in thursday? We will probably have to leave 7-8 pm from the venue on that day, because our flight departs so early in the next morning from London. I just hope we won't miss the bracket and finals and stuff =/.

J03

Smash Master
we will do our best to get the bracket finished by then. To be honest our plan is to start early (around 10) so that we finish early and can enjoy ourselves at night ^_

Kone

Smash Master
Im tired but will respond to all posts properly 2moro.

However, @ deathgazer. All setups will be located in the gym hall not in the rooms. Straight up ill be peed that me and charles have gone out of our way to get setups sorted for everyone just so some people **** of to play on their own tv in one of the bedrooms lol.You can do that in your bedroom at home.You bring a tv you dedicate it to the rest of the tournament. Me and charles are bringing 50 tvs so we share yeah?!Also, its well unsociable and i wanna ensure that those that want to go to bed actually get away from smash. You want to smash till 7am you do it in the gym hall.

Rooms range from single beds, to doubles, to twins, 5 beds per room, 6 per room ,ten per room and 12 per room. Its like a rabbit warren. After registration ill post who is in what room. People can then voice their opioion and if its doable and appropriate I may move people around.

Bracket be done by 5pm thursday. Everyone has to be out the venue by 7pm thursday.

This should be obvious but the venue is a no smoking area. There is a garden where you can smoke. During the day (the venue owner is there 9-5) and you want to smoke something illegal make sure you wander away from the venue. Same with drinking until the evening ;)

Dont smoke inside the venue or ill boot you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom