• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Deathgazer : I know that he currently lives in Denmark. Also, I am having tamoo, lj, yeniths and maybe others over this friday. I know that milton keynes isnt massively far away from me. Your welcome over if your up for some games (live in stourbridge south of brum).
thanks for the offer but im a bit low of cash atm, spent like £60 last week in london without realising =s. i think there are cheap tickets to bham for like £7.50 from mk. Il try to make it next time. how would I get to yours from the station anyway?

Kone

Smash Master
About remen and and adam they def wont come.. besides the fact they dont wanan go abroad liek utto said.. adam is in nigeria and remen cant cause it isnt on the weekend(school or some ****)
So yeah i quess me and faab will register as soon as we know if we can go by car..
What about Amsah? really want to see you guys at SNY :). Is mindtrick still thinking of driving?!

thanks for the offer but im a bit low of cash atm, spent like £60 last week in london without realising =s. i think there are cheap tickets to bham for like £7.50 from mk. Il try to make it next time. how would I get to yours from the station anyway?
Ill pick you up in my car?

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
British are bad to make some hype but anyway french are bad for this too.

Where are those matchs you should have uploaded from a recent English tournament? Or am I dreaming? There wasn't any recent tournament where we could see some of professor pro's huge amount of skill and powerfulness.
So now we're going in England and maybe that "PP" will suck...

Aaaah...

And Retroking, it's obvious there won't be Zgetto or PP in finals because I'm gonna kick PP out of the bracket -,-.

Edit: Thanks Stelzig
BTW to the owner of this youtube account, you should write who plays X character and who plays Y.
Ok and also, you should add what's the type of match (pool, winner bracket, losers bracket or else, finals...)

Kone

Smash Master

Where are those matchs you should have uploaded from a recent English tournament? Or am I dreaming? There wasn't any recent tournament where we could see some of professor pro's huge amount of skill and powerfulness.

Aaaah...

And Retroking, it's obvious there won't be Zgetto or PP in finals because I'm gonna kick PP out of the bracket -,-.

Edit: Thanks Stelzig
BTW to the owner of this youtube account, you should write who plays X character and who plays Y.
Ok and also, you should add what's the type of match (pool, winner bracket, losers bracket or else, finals...)
Just come and enjoy the tournament dude ;) regardless of how good everyone is :)

J03

Smash Master
how good is UK smash? for years i thought the UK was terrible compared to other countries... and for years i was right, however now we have the strongest line up we've ever had to the point where if it was France's top 10 vs our top 10, hell i might even say im confident, not coscky mind... ive been around and i know whats what >_0

Kone

Smash Master
how good is UK smash? for years i thought the UK was terrible compared to other countries... and for years i was right, however now we have the strongest line up we've ever had to the point where if it was France's top 10 vs our top 10, hell i might even say im confident, not coscky mind... ive been around and i know whats what >_0
Who are you talking to Joe rofl?

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Who are you talking to Joe rofl?
Me I guess cause I said something like "maybe PP would just sucks [because there isn't any foreigner who have seen him yet I guess and no recent video]" to joke and to make him [PP] trashtalk a bit with me but it didn't work as well as expected...

I like to read a post like that Joe, am hyped for crews right now =p

Qlex

Smash Cadet
I went for food venue bed and hype (I think I need a partner btw), but my credit card has a grudge against Paypal, and I haven't got time to see about alternatives, but if somebody from the staff reads this... helpplzthx I can pay the whole stuff

J03

Smash Master
Crews always gets left till last but ITS FIRST at SNY! crews should mean more then it does imo so its about time it got the respect it deserves ^_^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Aaaah...

loool @ taken smash sooo seriously with the defending people when you're not even that good yourself lol.....
I will **** you and then 5 minutes later forget that I ***** you cos it would mean that little to me.

£20 MM?????

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
I can't really afford 20£ :/.

Don't take it too seriously lol am joking, just taunting and provocating for fun.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
That's a possibility. Can Jolteon house five people though?

I'll send you a PM.

I'll see what I can do. :)
Can do. My Mum will have enough notice so she can't really complain. :)

I went for food venue bed and hype (I think I need a partner btw), but my credit card has a grudge against Paypal, and I haven't got time to see about alternatives, but if somebody from the staff reads this... helpplzthx I can pay the whole stuff
fuzz is at mine atm, he says he'll sort you out later tonight.

Prof is doing the stright back to you Ashu, he is never seriously ;)
lool this

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
there's pretty much only 10 beds left ;) 3 are reserved

6 days left to register guys! as soon as the beds are all taken im removing the bed options on the SNY website

Kone

Smash Master
Just a reminder to people aswell. There is looking to be 8-10 french still to register, 4 italians, 4 swedes and a few brits that i know of.

If you really want a bed PAY FOR IT NOW.

Jolteon

I should also mention to anyone that I'm housing that I have a cat, so if you have any allergies etc please let me know.

Qlex

Smash Cadet
I'm allergic to cats, so yeah I'm not coming at your place, no offense :)

Kone

Smash Master
I should also mention to anyone that I'm housing that I have a cat, so if you have any allergies etc please let me know.
I have three cats and two dogs. Sooo anyone with allergies and staying at mine make sure you bring some allergy relief.

****, I would have enjoyed your home =O
Read above, you'll probably wet yourself ;)
eh? is a cat really that big of a deal?

man up?
:mad:

Kone

Smash Master
Qlex you'll be housed at mine monday night and thursday night if you frenchies are arriving monday and needing to leave friday. I just said I have three cats. You'll have to bring some allergy medication with yourself as there isn't anywhere else I could house you.

Sorry dude. If there is anything I can do or get to help let me know :)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Qlex you'll be housed at mine monday night and thursday night if you frenchies are arriving monday and needing to leave friday. I just said I have three cats. You'll have to bring some allergy medication with yourself as there isn't anywhere else I could house you.

Sorry dude. If there is anything I can do or get to help let me know :)
There's always the lawn rofl =)

Just registered.

Retroking2000

Smash Master

Jolteon

eh? is a cat really that big of a deal?

man up?
Well, I thought it was something that should be mentioned.

Sorry. :embarrass

ya i knew they did allergy tablets for animals, i dont understand what all the fuss is about =/
lol well I didn't really know, but it's a good thing I said it so that anyone who is allergic can bring their medication with them.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
kone, can you guarantee pubs, typical drunk english girls, english beers and party at this? or the days after? ;) I might come in the same car as utto, exalador and marc. But i also want to have some fun beside the tournament i'm going to fail in.

yeah, i'm seriously thinking about this, it's this or sziget festival but i've been there already last year and this is a lot cheaper all around. + I haven't made an international smash trip in over 2 year. So at this moment i prefer this and i have to make the decision quikly now :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
only 9 beds left, 3 have been asked to be reserved by baxon, makenshi and someone else on this thread I believe? :s

come on guys the deadline is coming up! 5 days left

Kone

Smash Master
kone, can you guarantee pubs, typical drunk english girls, english beers and party at this? or the days after? ;) I might come in the same car as utto, exalador and marc. But i also want to have some fun beside the tournament i'm going to fail in.

yeah, i'm seriously thinking about this, it's this or sziget festival but i've been there already last year and this is a lot cheaper all around. + I haven't made an international smash trip in over 2 year. So at this moment i prefer this and i have to make the decision quikly now :)
Will respond appropriately to this 2moro morning, drank 2 much atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom