• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Yeah cute kitty. And yeah cats are a real big deal! =O

btw for housing have you got many places or what, because right now I haven't even thought about this... (right now I'm trying to see for 10 Frenchies including: Make, Cyr, Bax, Qlex, Slhoka, Porc, Salepate, Wii Lee, Shloub and me)

If you haven't got anything, we'll find something alone I guess or we'll leave faster.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
No spanish at this is so lame. Are they going Apex or something? (like strawhat and over?)

Kone

Smash Master
Ashu - There is housing available at mine in Birmingham (not that far from the venue) on Monday and Thursday nights. All the french are welcome :)

Over/Strawhat arent playing anymore or something :s

Smo

Smash Journeyman
**** I wish I could come back and play in this tourney. All my money needs to go toward uni, which is in Bham, incidentally... so when I get there I might get back into Smash :D

Kone

Smash Master
Smo - I live in Brum now so theres likely to be monthlies occuring from september onwards. Also, just come to SNY, itll be worth it lol. Youll be fine at uni.

Smo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry pal, I'd love to come but I'm struggling for money as it is (no jobs round here - have started my own carwashing enterprise :|). Gotta buy me a laptop, new clothes for uni and also buy food and booze for Leeds festival... but that sounds great I'll definitely get playing again if you're having monthlies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Fuzz: there is literally only 5 beds left cause I reserved 2 for the french, I cant really remember who asked in this thread so it's free again and I'd rather they be paid for asap.

So guys, 5 BEDS LEFT then its floor space only :)

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Fuzz: there is literally only 5 beds left cause I reserved 2 for the french, I cant really remember who asked in this thread so it's free again and I'd rather they be paid for asap.

So guys, 5 BEDS LEFT then its floor space only :)
Could you please reserve a bed for Cyr?

And Kone, that's amazing, thanks!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ok please read:

Guys who do not have paypal and want to register tonight get onto msn around 10pm GMT and add me:

iamcomputermad@hotmail.com

we can probably sort out a bank transfer instead if you have internet banking

there are actually 8 beds left after calculation and getting rid of people from the list who aren't actually coming. I got 2 reserved for Baxon and Makenshi but will be doing no more reserves as they did it about 2 weeks ago. So in total 10 but only 8 available for everyone else!

Also! there might be a £1 increase in teh cost of singles due to paypal charging me £1.10 per person registering, which totals me in a loss of losing £80-110 T____T

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Ok please read:

Guys who do not have paypal and want to register tonight get onto msn around 10pm GMT and add me:

iamcomputermad@hotmail.com

we can probably sort out a bank transfer instead if you have internet banking

there are actually 8 beds left after calculation and getting rid of people from the list who aren't actually coming. I got 2 reserved for Baxon and Makenshi but will be doing no more reserves as they did it about 2 weeks ago. So in total 10 but only 8 available for everyone else!

Also! there might be a £1 increase in teh cost of singles due to paypal charging me £1.10 per person registering, which totals me in a loss of losing £80-110 T____T
Shino is gonna do it for me instead. But thanks for the offer and I'm sure some will use this.

Kone

Smash Master
Ryuker - who else is coming with Ace?

Charles - I am sure i said to that DNA guy to make sure that we didnt get charged when transferring the money from paypal. If he had done it that people were 'gifting' us the money then it doesnt charge or something =s

Also, dont want to talk about seeds just yet, as it depends on who turns up from europe ^_^

Tero.

Smash Champion
I am going to be doing a vegi option for Mike. Are you coming Sam? if you need or wanyone needs vegi meals please let me know asap.
Me.
But I don't really care much and I don't expect much for 1£.

J3ly's paying for me cos he still owes me some money.

For Europeans that I have MM with..

http://www.facebook.com/DEATHGAZER

Just so you know who I am/ what I look like. feel free to add me.
We have a money match, right?
I'll add you, my name is Andy.

Qlex

Smash Cadet
I'll be fine 'bout the housing, thank you very much for the warning.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I remember something about me having a MM with you and there being a 100% chance of me winning and a 100% chance of you losing....:confused:

Just so you know I will do this thing to you in the UK which we like to call 'False Hope' which is basically when we make you think you're gonna win or have a chance for about half of the set or match and then we snatch that hope away and **** you :)

Kone - Out of curioustiy what's the pot split at this???

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
lol prof, I'm pretty sure you'll be more surprised than I will be, which will count as a mental victory anyway.
I do remember that one MM, but I have another one with someone else that I don't remember...

Adam : I am so coming to your place in London, I made my mind up ! book the train ticket to birmingham for me, and I'll pay you back when I am in London, whatever the price is (unless it's over 9000).

HYPE !

Kone

Smash Master
Pot split i aint though about, normal tournament i guess. However, if we dont cover overall tournament costs money will come out of the pot to cover it cos i aint losing money at this as im skint till end of september lol.

Just look at pot split it esa4 and itll be something like that.

Kone

Smash Master
i suppose this is the answer. I'll probably be coming so this better be good.
lol theres a pub beside the venue. Ill be aiming to get things sorted by 9 each day so i can go there. Ill probs be having a beer before that so your more than welcome to join me with either. Its a local pub so there wont be many lasses in there tho ;) and this is a smash tournament so there wont be many lasses there either.

However, you can try go out in london when your there i guess or if you get to mine early mon your welcome to go out in Brum and i can sort you where to go etc. I would go out but im tight money wise.

The venue is big enough that if you cant be arsed with smash you can leave that area completely. Means that this should be a more social tournament than normal.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol prof, I'm pretty sure you'll be more surprised than I will be, which will count as a mental victory anyway.
I do remember that one MM, but I have another one with someone else that I don't remember...
I'm confused :confused:
Since there's a 100% chance of you losing how exactly are you looking to achieve this mental victory :confused:

Do you mean by getting ***** by me it will be a mental victory for you because you would have known you have got the best of the best out the way :confused:

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
lol theres a pub beside the venue. Ill be aiming to get things sorted by 9 each day so i can go there. Ill probs be having a beer before that so your more than welcome to join me with either. Its a local pub so there wont be many lasses in there tho ;) and this is a smash tournament so there wont be many lasses there either.

However, you can try go out in london when your there i guess or if you get to mine early mon your welcome to go out in Brum and i can sort you where to go etc. I would go out but im tight money wise.

The venue is big enough that if you cant be arsed with smash you can leave that area completely. Means that this should be a more social tournament than normal.
ok, fine, we'll sort it out. I think the plan is to get there on monday and leave somewhere on saturday/sunday. Enough time to chill and check out london. :)

edit: lol, i thought this was in london, seems like it is in birmingham. Well, i'll have fun anyway.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
"PP" sounds like "piss" in french (although it's the word little children use all the time : pipi). think about that, PP.... you might be number 1, but I'm def not number 2.
jaydee > pipi > popo (french word "poop")
nuf said

Kone

Smash Master
ivo - not everything happening in the UK happens in london ;). Make what you of this tournament while you are here :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
"PP" sounds like "piss" in french (although it's the word little children use all the time : pipi). think about that, PP.... you might be number 1, but I'm def not number 2.
jaydee > pipi > popo (french word "poop")
nuf said
And Joanna Dark is an anagram for 'I am gay and in the wild' soooo as you can see that in no way relates to me ****** you......can I actually apologize though for the **** i'm going to supply to you, it's not really intentional as I just want to have fun, but the superiority of my **** often attacks my opponents emotions and I don't want it to be the case here :(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Step it up europeans, btw there's only 3 beds left to book >_>

Total - 76

United Kingdom – 41
Denmark – 10
Holland - 3
France – 4
Sweden – 4
Finland – 3
Italy - 6
Germany - 4