• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'd like to play Prof, too.
But this trip is allready expensive enough and I'm bad and don't want to donate him money =P

Let's do some freeplay.
I'm the guy coming with the three cool germans (well actually 2 germans 1 german, 1 swiss and that chilean guy <3)
Gayyy lol but yeah ok we'll just get in a set or something

Prof: Same reason as Tero and I'm actually not really into money matches.
We can have some Freeplay if you like tho.
Gay again lol and yeah we'll just play ome friendlies.

LOL My main is falco not falcoN :p
but yeah why not ^^ let's do a drink match ( like a coke/sprite or something ) :)
lol Oh I really did think that you mained Falcon....i'm pretty sure you partially play falcon though but either way i'll play whoever you pick :)

I'm quite interested, but can't be sure yet! :)
looool You should definitely be coming to this from all that trashtalk I saw about VA's peach on one of his matches on youtube which me and others actually found pretty funny :)
VA isn't coming to this though but still would be good if you could.

cool man :)
your lack of experience will be your end ;)
Yeah I thought that as well until I saw you lose to VA lol who I will be ****** in exactly 8 days and probably at this specific time of this post lol.

Either way i'm going to force myself to adapt to everyone despite experience so I look forward to it lol.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
I lost to VA out of a bad day, high on weed, our facedown will be different for sure ;) also he plays peach and you plpay fox... totally different things here :) good that you are confident, you will need it against all those players with such a different playstyle. btw, I like england's playstyle, but it's way too inexperienced for sure, except for fuzzyness... either way, I'll beat you and you'll cry hahahahahahahaha

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I lost to VA out of a bad day, high on weed, our facedown will be different for sure ;) also he plays peach and you plpay fox... totally different things here :) good that you are confident, you will need it against all those players with such a different playstyle. btw, I like england's playstyle, but it's way too inexperienced for sure, except for fuzzyness... either way, I'll beat you and you'll cry hahahahahahahaha
loool Thank you for showing me you're confident....will give me a bigger boost when the destruction commences and you expected to win :bee:

And I do expect to win against you despite the lack of experience.....but we will see....I don't underestimate on the day.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah so am I.

I hope alot of you European people sign up for this soon since it's getting closer to the event....plus the UK is fully of sexiness and the tournament is gonna be absolutely great....nothing can go wrong and everything can go right like me ****** everyone for instance lol :)

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Payed, will be interesting to compare PAL foxplayers to NTSCfoxes after APEX =)
I definitely need to come to this. :bee:
Yay, right now am searching how I can come because I don't find any way to go directly to Birmingham... Someone can tell me how to come from London or if there's any French who wanna make the trip with me tell me.

And yeah Professor, VA make me mad... But I don't care about him, however I've heard a lot of good things about your Fox, want to see if he's as good as people say. :p

VA

Smash Hero
I definitely need to come to this. :bee:
Yay, right now am searching how I can come because I don't find any way to go directly to Birmingham... Someone can tell me how to come from London or if there's any French who wanna make the trip with me tell me.

And yeah Professor, VA make me mad... But I don't care about him, however I've heard a lot of good things about your Fox, want to see if he's as good as people say. :p
You're silly. What do you want me to do, say I'm ****?

You're mad cos of Peach. So many players are like this and it's lame.

@JD epic johns

Prof will pwn you. He's mad underrated and THIS will be your downfall. He's going to have it harder than he thinks but he'll still pwn. It was my first euro event maining peach and I got 9th, I expect better from prof.

Also I noticed that you were an experienced player. I just played with no fear and no respect.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You're silly. What do you want me to do, say I'm ****?

You're mad cos of Peach. So many players are like this and it's lame.

@JD epic johns

Prof will pwn you. He's mad underrated and THIS will be your downfall. He's going to have it harder than he thinks but he'll still pwn. It was my first euro event maining peach and I got 9th, I expect better from prof.

Also I noticed that you were an experienced player. I just played with no fear and no respect.
lol I agree with people being gay for complaining at peach players...there's always a way around a D-smashing peach so if people are complaining that they are losing to a peach that is just D-smashing or doing 'noob tactics' as I read that shows more about the player losing then the peach D-smashing since I know he was tryna say you were lucky with your place lol.

And thanks for the last part lol...I think you already know i'm looking to beat better people then JD....no offence to him but still I guess it's a stepping ladder and im gonna have to beat him and then move on lol.

I know it's gonna be hard though to perform as high as I can and I know it's gonna be harder then I expect it to be even if I expect it to be really hard lol

VA

Smash Hero
lol. he also got mad cos I said I thought I could beat makenshi. when I lost he came up to me and said "still think you can win?" I was like yep and walked away, don't know what his problem with me was then suddenly he came out with all that **** on youtube. anyway it is pretty funny.

you'll beat bigger names than JD I'm sure of it. I have a bad head for tournaments. you don't, just relax and ****.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
he also got mad cos I said I thought I could beat makenshi. when I lost he came up to me and said "still think you can win?" I was like yep and walked away
No offence dude but you can't beat makenshi :embarrass
I mean c'mon man , he beat the best player in your country ( srry fuzzy ;) )
and u get ***** 3 - 0 vs him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDsvT02xdoI < Must watch

How can u still say that u can beat him after that :confused:

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Huh and again VA comes to ruin the day... (joking :laugh:)

Prof so you think you're mad good if I understand what you and VA are saying?

Interesting. I'm just waiting to see if I'm right or if I misunderstand what you've said. :)

J03

Smash Master

Interesting. I'm just waiting to see if I'm right or if I misunderstand what you've said. :)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...ha

also man up no johns, VA is sick and your talking like you want to disrespect him well it might be ok to be a **** to people in your mind but in England he has fellow Englishmen to balance it out, it sounds to me like you saw someone who people where making fun of and joined in to be cool, i dont like this... remember that

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No offence dude but you can't beat makenshi :embarrass
I mean c'mon man , he beat the best player in your country ( srry fuzzy ;) )
and u get ***** 3 - 0 vs him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDsvT02xdoI < Must watch

How can u still say that u can beat him after that :confused:
I think I might be able to beat Makenshi...i'm not gonna lie lol....Fuzzy ain't the best player in the UK anymore...I destroyed him last tournament and I will again in precisely 5 days to fully claim being number 1 down here lol.
lol Nah fuzzy is still really good though obviously

But yeah....I still think I can take him out and I aim to since I ain't fuzzy and play a complete different character.

But obviously it's just them wait and see things.

Dude, trash talk is a part of the game. ;)
I agree......smash without trashtalk is basically like melee without advanced techniques, combos and interest....which is basically brawl.

Nahhh you definitely misunderstood what I said lol....I THINK i'm pretty good and I have the potential to perform pretty well if I play properly and take out some people who are pretty good within the European community and who people wouldn't expect me to take out.

That's competely different from me thinking 'I am mad good'

Who do you play btw.....just cos i've seen you saying quite a bit lately but actually have no idea who you play lol.

Edit - Don't worry.....just found a video of you which is kinda recent...makes sense why you were moaning at VA and peach players when you main this character loool.....some personal problem and vendetta with peach???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlC9jwAkOiE&feature=channel

£5 MM???

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...ha

also man up no johns, VA is sick and your talking like you want to disrespect him well it might be ok to be a **** to people in your mind but in England he has fellow Englishmen to balance it out, it sounds to me like you saw someone who people where making fun of and joined in to be cool, i dont like this... remember that
The god has spoken.

J03

Smash Master
Pro will **** hard at SNY for sure, personally i think he has a chance of top 10 in europe right now and imo Pro COULD definitely beat makenshi, hes probably as good as doraki if not better tbh.

Edwin: Hell yeah i want to MM Ashura but i am poor =( not that it would matter because i would win (even though i hate IC's, there so boring to play against) but i was always told to have the money to back up your mouth.

Ashura: when i type your name the computer says 'did you mean 'Ashtray'', its like it already knows you personally =P

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Well i'm still hoping I perform really good at this tournament....everyone expecting really good of me which makes me SLIGHTLY nervous but more hyped just to do it.

I really appreciate the UK backing me up though as I have only received positivity from the UK about this event which makes me feel good lol :)

I really want to beat Makenshi though since he beat Fuzzy and VA so some people automatically think Makenshi can beat everyone in the UK lol.
But I think I have more of a chance then beating him then Fuzzy did.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I wouldnt lose to makenshi again
i really lol'd at that

goes off to watch fuzzy v makenshi **

pretty sure amsah said the same thing about armada after he beat him at Apex =P
mad hype for apexxxxx

lol Well i'm still hoping I perform really good at this tournament....everyone expecting really good of me which makes me SLIGHTLY nervous but more hyped just to do it.

I really appreciate the UK backing me up though as I have only received positivity from the UK about this event which makes me feel good lol :)

I really want to beat Makenshi though since he beat Fuzzy and VA so some people automatically think Makenshi can beat everyone in the UK lol.
But I think I have more of a chance then beating him then Fuzzy did.
is makenshi going to this ?

but dont underestimate him he beat two of the top 3 lol

Baxon

Smash Journeyman

Luma

Smash Lord
well the thing is, you MIGHT be able to beat him if he ****s up

but on the other side you also might lose to people like AE.

whoops you already did VA =P

Kone

Smash Master
Baxon are you booked yet and if so who else you coming with? can you get makenshi to come? and what other frenchies are interested.

Luma are you coming to this? better be.

BOOK PEOPLE

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ed please phone me, something important I just thought about

People keep booking, there are only 30 beds left! then you have to use the floor space (which is cheaper but still fail)

VA

Smash Hero
well the thing is, you MIGHT be able to beat him if he ****s up

but on the other side you also might lose to people like AE.

whoops you already did VA =P
That match made no difference whatsoever. People are so judgmental!

I like how I haven't made a comment about how good anyone else is I've just said I think I'm capable but people like to tell me I'm not. I'm not going to be convinced.

FYI I was one hit off beating makenshi in pools, this video has not materialised even though it was the first match recorded. I lost to porc, I think you can see how nervous I was from the videos. I felt a lot of pressure. He played really well. At this point I was 3rd in pools when I played AE and he'd lost to a Roy who I 3 stocked and I was just like meh I don't care I'll have fun. Watch the match, I try to finish him with wall jump shine. I didn't even realise it was being recorded. This is my first tournament in Europe as Peach, I did alright for myself.

Whatever I don't care how good people think I am. I have self belief and that's all that matters. But I'm not going to sit by and let people judge situations without knowing the facts.

VA

Smash Hero
lol ok I got 9th AE got something like 25th. Makenshi got 7th I got 9th. Not bad for a first attempt with peach!

also a peach that apparently only spams dsmash.

Luma

Smash Lord
so what i got 9th at a bigger tournament with still beeing in the winnerbracket (had to leave early) and i suck xD

VA

Smash Hero
Good for you

all I've done it said I think I can beat someone, which I've explained is because I want to improve my mental approach to smash.

I've never even said I'm good. Don't know why people don't like it :/

Makenshi

Smash Apprentice
Hey Trash talking is soo nice :D

but seriously i just see many uk player want beat me i hope you dont hate me :(

I wanna play agains you in tournement cauz is more intence, more pression, more exiting and i like play like thats .

I hope if we play together you will do you best with motivation for won

the resultat is my seconde priority the best is play for the fun, do the best of the best and be friends !

Lose, Win, this is a part of the game but of cours i pretty sad when i lost but i'm happy when i lost and when i was do my best
(Ex: ESA 2 agains Masashi, ESA4 agains Adam, ROX 4 agains EK , ESA4 agains Zgetto etc..)

**** my english suck i know but i hope you can understand ^^

VA

Smash Hero
Makenshi told me that he beat me in pools by just thinking he will win. He said his peach experience was bad but he tried to find a way around it.

I thought it was really cool and he must have done the same to beat charles. I think he has a great mindset and I just want to copy it.

J03

Smash Master
Makenshi: from what i know you are very well loved by the English ^_^ like every time I've met you at a European tourney you've always been super awesome! <3<3<3

I cant believe there is such a MEGA interest by the French and yet only 2 have booked =(. Also can someone find out if Darko intends to come to this as we are good friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom