• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelzig

Smash Lord
I think Denmark will end up being 8 or 9 kone, but i agree on 7v7 unless other countries actually reach that high numbers as well. :)

Shame aldwyn isn't going.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
I think Denmark will end up being 8 or 9 kone, but i agree on 7v7 unless other countries actually reach that high numbers as well. :)

Shame aldwyn isn't going.
We're 10, actually.

7 man crew should be fine, though.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
£2 MM, Prof Pro? Would love to play your fox.
Who wants to team btw?
Booking my tickets tonight probably.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Okay Dax. I just moved to Birmingham (Where my girfriend is from) from Newcastle (200 miles north of birmingham). Ill speak to her tonight and post when public transport starts here.
yo dude, sorry to bore but that would help a lot =)
can't do the bus stuff otherwise and register yet, since we don't know if the tourney will end on the 12th afternoon we wanted to take a bus from bir to london at 6 AM the day after, but I was wondering if we'll need a taxi to get to the bus station lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Better to reply here then in the esa thread.

kone is just got back home man, ill discuss it with the dutchies this week and see if we can get any good deals with traveling.
I hope you do come to this, I would like to play ALL of you lot and I hope to specifically beat you out of the dutchies for some reason lol.....but in a fully fun and serious competitive way, nothing too personal or any of that kinda reasons, I just want to beat you lol :)

If you do come to this which you SHOULD lol, £5 MM?

£2 MM, Prof Pro? Would love to play your fox.
Who wants to team btw?
Booking my tickets tonight probably.
No I don't......................................jkin loool.
Yeah I would definitely want to :) Gotta get that EU experience with everyone while it lasts....might have to start making an MM list.

At this tournament I will be constantly walking around asking who everyone is just so everyone knows lol...just so I know who is who and I can meet new people and play as much Europeans as possible :)
I should be noticeable at the door since I am the guy with the high sex appeal and the long hair and short and black!!!
Yes I know.....the perfect mix of a human being

SNY is gonna be amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. If there's regional crews... then IDDY got dis!
There's Internationals....not regionals.....

And UK will be performing good hopefully at this lol :).

But yeah this is def gonna be really good lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That sucks... although if anyone wants to do a crews money match vs us then that'd be COOLZ. =D

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
At this tournament I will be constantly walking around asking who everyone is just so everyone knows lol...just so I know who is who and I can meet new people and play as much Europeans as possible :)
I should be noticeable at the door since I am the guy with the high sex appeal and the long hair and short and black!!!
Yes I know.....the perfect mix of a human being
You make me sick! but at the same time you do make me laugh. lol. If I get time I'm gonna make our crew 'OOC: Out Of Control' T-shirts! what do you think?

VA

Smash Hero
Like it would be a reason not to come :p
I was going to say that too. It's not that important is it? They think of me as a bug to crush under their mighty dutch fists (that is if they even care which I doubt they do too much).

Tbh I'm putting it behind me and going to continue to go to Euro tournaments. Boards drama is fun and part of the game for me. I hope the UK can show it's true skill at what's looking to be a great tournament :)

Kone

Smash Master
lol I loved reading it and was upset when it ended. I don't there are many of us who haven't had a robby run in yet ^_^. I think I will put it in the title lol.

How did robby look white trash though :/ ?

ps robby you actually going to peru aswell?

VA

Smash Hero
I'm going to Ecuador. I was wearing black cut off shorts, a long mickey mouse vest and a flat peak lol.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man im tired. Are you needing to get a bus from birmingham at 6am on Friday? to london?
No, lol. What we need is a bus that goes from the venue to the place where megabus or whatever runs. Or at least to know in general at what hour the buses start in birmingham...

Kone

Smash Master
lol im still confused Dax. Be patient with me! you can't stay at the venue on Thursday night. The venue is tuesday night and wednesday night only. You can be housed at mine thursday night though if you are needing it. There is a train that runs from mine to the city centre where your bus leaves but the first one is at 5.57 am and takes 30 minutes. There are no earlier buses from mine. What I suggest is that I book two taxis for you and this should cost (at most) £5 each. I know its costlier than the train would be but its your best bet to make it on time. If you want I will ring taxi rank and make sure of total cost for you ^_^. If the price is too much (as in more than what i think it is...but im sure itll only be £5 each but I only ever do taxis from birmingham to mine when drunk lol) then i could drive you guys but its asking a lot as ill be pooped after the tournament and will have to do two runs in my car etc. Either way, we'll get you guys there on time!

Dax

Smash Journeyman
lol im still confused Dax. Be patient with me! you can't stay at the venue on Thursday night. The venue is tuesday night and wednesday night only. You can be housed at mine thursday night though if you are needing it. There is a train that runs from mine to the city centre where your bus leaves but the first one is at 5.57 am and takes 30 minutes. There are no earlier buses from mine. What I suggest is that I book two taxis for you and this should cost (at most) £5 each. I know its costlier than the train would be but its your best bet to make it on time. If you want I will ring taxi rank and make sure of total cost for you ^_^. If the price is too much (as in more than what i think it is...but im sure itll only be £5 each but I only ever do taxis from birmingham to mine when drunk lol) then i could drive you guys but its asking a lot as ill be pooped after the tournament and will have to do two runs in my car etc. Either way, we'll get you guys there on time!
Oh lol! Now I understand why my request sounded strange. I'm sorry for this.
The point is that on the first page there is this:

*Housing is provided at the venue August 12th and August 13th.
But now I guess that it's a mistake, it was meant to be 11 and 12. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble :dizzy:.
In this case, yes, our flight is on the 13th at 14.00 from London and we need housing on the 12th (again i'm sooo sorry to ask for this now but I really didn't tought about that you told me now).

About reaching our coach in time, well, we'll manage somehow, it's ok :laugh:

Kone

Smash Master
Dax housing for you guys at mine on the 12th is not a problem, no worries. I think originally I wanted them dates but couldnt get them and had to change it. Just havent ever updated the first post, sorry. Have used the website for the most up to date information. My bad!

We will get a taxi sorted for you on the friday morning :)

Kone

Smash Master
Luma: Good **** :) now that you've posted here you better come!!!!!! what other germans are interested? I want more of you!!!!! (Ice/Pamaro ???? someone ask them!)

Am I right in thinking the following swedish are booked; IVP, AJP, Aniolas, Armada, C, Smasher89, Smakis, Rocky ? Have I missed any swedes? lets get more ^_^

We need more french/dutch coming to this! faab you sorted it out with the dutchies yet lol? I want to see you/adam/zgetto/amsah/remen/marc etc at this. I promise you one of the best tourneys you will have been to ever (and easily best venue).

Frenchies ... need more....porc?? poilon?? makenshi?? baxon?? qlex?? cyr ?? etc etc etc

The Lust

Smash Cadet
THIS IS PROFESSOR PRO

might be coming to this afterall

if i can come, i want MMs!

Prof Pro, you are going down! =P
Let the **** commence lol.

I really need to start making an MM list. I know I will get in quite alot of MM's.
I will start with you and I need to add other people to my list.

Would you say £5? And also are you a sheik player???

**** YEAH!
Germany's gonna win the crew tournament.
The only place you could possibly win is Germany beating England in football lol :)

But we're gonna take you down if we come up against you in crews.....down to the ground and avenge our football decendants lol.....

The Lust

Smash Cadet
Yep lol...Me (Me actually being Professor Pro lol) and The Lust just booked now so yeah it's starting to go and Alpha Dash is gonna book today so I suggest people start getting ready to book or they'll be forced to sleep on something really nice, warm, soft and comfy like this....

Kone

Smash Master
Id also like to add that you'll be sleeping on that above ^ with everyone else who hasn't paid for a bed. There is one (large) room desiganted for those sleeping on the floor. Other than that you CAN sleep on the floor of any of the bedrooms. The venue has the sports hall and various other lounges but these CAN NOT be slept on due to fire regulations.

THEREFORE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFY AT NIGHT AND NOT SQUISHED IN ONE ROOM WITH LOADS OF OTHER PEOPLE BOOK BOOK BOOK YOUR BED NOW NOW NOW ;)

Kone

Smash Master
International Crews

Top seeds - Holland, France, Sweden, Germany
Second seeds - Italy, UK, Denmark, ???

We need another country to turn up ^____^ . i *HOPE* the UK and Germany play ^_^

Tero.

Smash Champion
The only place you could possibly win is Germany beating England in football lol :)
You call that "Germany beating England" I call it "Germany ****** the **** out of England".
Did it once, do it again.

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Hi, sup?

Pasi: Are you gonna come to this? If you come and don't want to team with me, I understand; you have become so much better that you deserve a better teammate I think. But it would be nice to team with you :). - Neutroni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom