• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Total - 36

United Kingdom – 16
Denmark – 9

France – 2
Sweden – 2
Finland – 1
Italy - 1
Germany - 4

Hong Kong - 1

step it up please ^_^ also Spain gonna try prove a point in smash after winning football + tennis?

Portugal and Austria too?

Only 14 days left to register, leave it to last minute and you're taking a big risk

Pasi

Smash Cadet
I prolly won't be able to attend! But I'll try. I really wanna play Prof.Pro and meet people like Neutroni and the Germans. Hope some big names will decide to attend!

But 4 other Austrians are interested. Btw Falcinho is Norm/Sagl

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
is makenshi going to this ?

but dont underestimate him he beat two of the top 3 lol
I'm not underestimating him...I just really think I can beat him if I was to play him in tournament lol.

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
if he's good as doraki he will get ***** by Makky son :)

Good luck man , u need it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUDu3vaIKU
Tbh I think i'm better then Doraki....that was a bad comparison by Jo3 lol but from the matches i've watched and where i've seen him place I think i'm better then him.

I love how you try to show an old match of them two playing lol....
Why don't you try to show a more recent one like this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQP4X7SWr8

well the thing is, you MIGHT be able to beat him if he ****s up

but on the other side you also might lose to people like AE.

whoops you already did VA =P
looool

Hey Trash talking is soo nice :D

but seriously i just see many uk player want beat me i hope you dont hate me :(

I wanna play agains you in tournement cauz is more intence, more pression, more exiting and i like play like thats .

I hope if we play together you will do you best with motivation for won

the resultat is my seconde priority the best is play for the fun, do the best of the best and be friends !

Lose, Win, this is a part of the game but of cours i pretty sad when i lost but i'm happy when i lost and when i was do my best
(Ex: ESA 2 agains Masashi, ESA4 agains Adam, ROX 4 agains EK , ESA4 agains Zgetto etc..)

**** my english suck i know but i hope you can understand ^^
loool No-one hates you....I think it's just friendly and serious competition. Well atleast for me it is, I can't speak for everyonelse. Either way i'm gonna have alot of fun and gonna be friendly with everyone but just gonna try to beat you as well lol :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I prolly won't be able to attend! But I'll try. I really wanna play Prof.Pro and meet people like Neutroni and the Germans. Hope some big names will decide to attend!

But 4 other Austrians are interested. Btw Falcinho is Norm/Sagl
Wasn't it you who knocked Charles out of one tournament lol :confused:
Or atleast sent him to the losers bracket lol....and yeah it would be really good if I could plat you, want to play as much Europeans as possible so it would be great if you made it.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
<3 makenshi, where'd you get that idea buddy? xD we need to play again next time, especially in tournament ;) THE PRESSUREEE

Pasi is the european JMAN xD

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I've never even said I'm good. Don't know why people don't like it :/
Look, I don't know you, but I do remember you saying after Berlin Calling

vanityangel said:
Grr I'm so gutted I missed this, I believe I would have made top 5
And considering that the top 5 was armada - amsah - remen - ice - aldwyn - pasi that made me :ohwell:

anyway i still wish you and all the euro going to apex to do well :p

VA

Smash Hero
I said that ages ago >_>

I don't get why this is a big thing. I think it's cos I saw Aniolas in top 7 and felt that I could have done at least that well.

I'm actually **** at smash. Peace?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Look, I don't know you, but I do remember you saying after Berlin Calling

And considering that the top 5 was armada - amsah - remen - ice - aldwyn - pasi that made me :ohwell:

anyway i still wish you and all the euro going to apex to do well :p
loool....
Are you coming to this tournament btw....would be good if you can make it

These other countries better be bringing their best otherwise UK is just gonna be ****** **** up lol.

J03

Smash Master
Pro is probably as good as doraki if not better tbh.
sorry i meant to say Pro is possibly as good as Remen if not better but i just watched videos of Doraki vs Ashura and got confused xD

Also how good is Zgetto looking these days yet he is losing to Amsah? well done to Amsah for stepping up as he seemed to have trouble with Zgetto's fox over the last few years, if only he could beat Armada he'd be the best again =P

Aniolas: MM when you come? i want revenge for losing the set in Holland

porc

Smash Journeyman
Salepate and I will most certainly book our flights in the next days. **** I can feel a little bit of hype coming !

Aniolas

Smash Ace
sorry i meant to say Pro is possibly as good as Remen if not better but i just watched videos of Doraki vs Ashura and got confused xD

Also how good is Zgetto looking these days yet he is losing to Amsah? well done to Amsah for stepping up as he seemed to have trouble with Zgetto's fox over the last few years, if only he could beat Armada he'd be the best again =P

Aniolas: MM when you come? i want revenge for losing the set in Holland
Of course mate.

I may be a little short of money (been traveling the whole summer), but I guess I have
a quid or two to gamble with. You sound pretty confident, steppin up quite a bit I guess? ;)

J03

Smash Master
im VERY confident, not in my ability to beat you as i know youll have stepped up too. Im just more confident in myself as a player i guess, last time we played i never thought i could beat anyone considered good but after a close set with you and a good performance against adam and amsah im more relaxed and happy =D

and dont worry about money as im also going to be very short of money, if we are both poor we will just play for pride ^_^

also WHY are you not registered! you have to come, its not a tourney without Aniolas!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Sounds good man.

But you brits need to step up with the trashtalk.
I remember back in the old day when Grayfox posted hillarious images of nonsens and Kone crushed everyone with his post of hate.

Good times lads.

It's to little trashtalk in this thread, HYPE UP!

About the registration.
Yeah I know, I'm lazy as hell. =P
Booked tickets and stuff already, so I'll be there.
I'll fix that this week.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
All the swedes will be together on a tournament for a week starting tomorrow, I'll probably make them all register from there.

J03

Smash Master
ajp that would be awesome, im starting to get worried haha =P.

If anyone 100% can come but 100% cannot book before the 25th then if you let fuzzy or kone know you are confirmed or will 100% confirm im sure we can work something out

j3ly

Smash Champion
any other mario mains confirmed?
its not much fun being no.1 by default...

stelzig

Smash Lord
After several comments from other danes i wouldn't mind getting food as well lol. If its okay that i pay for it at the tournament :p

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
Doraki gets ***** by Make right now but he is quite good against ICs I guess...

So VA just forgot all what we say I'll wait to see how you do in other tournaments, but the way you talk it seems Porc and Nassim (who's probably the roy who beat AE and who's A LOT better against fox than other chars) are bad :/
Anyway I don't know let's see.

Professor I'm expecting a lot from you just like british I guess, I'm just disappointed that you look a little bit cocky before the tournament but anyway I wait to see you irl... And don't expect too much lol top 3 is like impossible with Armada, Amsah etc...

And am ok with the MM if you come and J03 if you're poor and want to beat me let's just make a pride match...

And Pasi is not the european Jman IMO there's a lot of fox more campy than him.

Baxon: T'aurais du mettre le match où il poutre Zgetto le 1er XD

Aniolas: I must play more against you, you were playing very well against ICs that's cool, I want to practice more

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Professor I'm expecting a lot from you just like british I guess, I'm just disappointed that you look a little bit cocky before the tournament but anyway I wait to see you irl... And don't expect too much lol top 3 is like impossible with Armada, Amsah etc...
I'm a little disappointed that you're so protective of Europeans and moany lol.
I haven't really been that cocky except for saying who I think I can take out if i'm playing on point on the day....unless you're from humble and reserved place where no-one says anything, then that isn't even close to being classed as being cocky lol.

And I wasn't expecting top 3.....you already read the people who I said I think I could beat so I think it was pretty obvious I was not talking about getting top 3 unless that is tooo hard for you to see lol...?

Kone

Smash Master
There isn't that long left to register so PLEASE REGISTER. I need to notify the venue owner of expected figures VERY SOON.

Can the FRENCH let me know who is coming and start booking/registering for the tournament.

Can the DUTCH come to this lol?

Kone

Smash Master
ps you HAVE TO REGISTER BY THE DATE GIVEN REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE. THE VENUE HAS TO BE PAID BEORE THE TOURNAMENT AND I CANT ACCEPT ANYONE ELSE AFTER THAT DATE.

REGISTER REGISTER REGISTER.

Porc- Just read your post. Could you organise the frenchies and get them to book? make sure there is a french crew for internationals? I cant post on your forums.

Kone

Smash Master
Im spamming as I ont get on that much.

Pasi - All the swedes are coming to this. Im sure the dutch will turn up. Enough big names imo to make it worthwhile you coming. BOOK NOW.

Makenshi - The english have always thought you were awesome, you HAVE to come to this. Plus, you said at ZEST that you would team with me even though I am ****e ;)

Luma - You seem cool on the boards. How about you come to this and have a few bevvies with the brits and prove it in person :) ;) ?!?! BOOK NOW LUMA NOW NOW NOW

More people should be coming to this I PROMISE BEST VENUE AND HOSTS EVER Lol

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I expect the Dutch to take care of registration at the end of the week. Not sure who exactly, but I expect that most Dutch top players will be there. Kone, what's the deal with the housing near London you were talking about on the Dutch boards? I'm pretty sure we're still interested.

Kone

Smash Master
Utto - As I am currently aware Jolteon said he can house four people after the tournament. He lives near London (easy for you guys to get into London). He just needs you guys to confirm what you are wanting and he can confirm his side of the housing. He is a good lad and you will get on with him A okay :)

J03

Smash Master
SOOO much HYPE, come on guys lets use this!!!
ARMADA AND ANIOLAS are BOOKED. the gruesome twosome that destroy teams and the peach that NO ONE can beat are on their way to ENGLAND!!!!

AND where are the Dutch!!??!! still slumping from their world cup defeat?????? has Amsah finally admitted defeat to Armada? Has Adam had enough? has Faab given up? IM CALLING YOU OUT =P

what about A la Française? still slumping from.... sorry i wont rub it in, England where almost as bad at the world cup so we know what its like =(. SOOO maybe you NEED to compensate by RAPIINGGG at smash come SNY!! crews will have alot of pride on the li ne and if you cant field a team then you LOSE BY DEFAULT =O.

crews results it would look like this maybe?

1st. ENGLANNNDDD (obviously =P)
2nd. Germany
3rd. Sweden
JOINT LAST PLACE. Netherlands/France

BOOOOOOO

porc

Smash Journeyman
I think Baxon, Salepate, Slhoka and I are sure to come. I've heard Infernum should make it since he didn't go to ESA4 to save money. Then there's interest from Ashura, Samplay and a few others I think.

We'll rise the discussion on the french board ;)

J03

Smash Master
ok porc ^_^. if anyone from france needs convining to come then show them my French text flag!! i put some time into it so you pretty much have to come now!!!

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Question: If I travel by coach from London Stansted what stop should I get off?:
I have the following options.

1. Birmingham
2. Birmingham (Bearwood
3. Birmingham (5 ways)
4. Birmingham (Great Barr)
5. Birmingham(NEC)
6. Birmingham (peryy bar / BCU)
7. Birmingham Airport

Bearwood seems to be the closest.

Thanks in advance.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Also how good is Zgetto looking these days
Im very good looking these days.

yet he is losing to Amsah? well done to Amsah for stepping up as he seemed to have trouble with Zgetto's fox over the last few years, if only he could beat Armada he'd be the best again =P
And nah it could go either way next time again but in ESA4 i should have won.. just watch the vids when they out.

Kone

Smash Master
Bearwood is the closest but I am sure that it'll either; 1. not let you choose to get of there 2. there wont be many coaches that go there or 3. it'll be more expensive than getting of at 'Birmingham'. If you can get it to Bearwood do that and ill pick you up as it is nearby (if you are coming the day before) if not you can get a bus from there to the venue.

If not just go to number 1.Birmingham. That drops you of in the city centre neaby the train/bus stations in which you can go directly to my house or the venue. Ill post how to do that soon (doesnt have to be booked in advance).

Let me know if that makes sense.

J03

Smash Master
Im very good looking these days.

And nah it could go either way next time again but in ESA4 i should have won.. just watch the vids when they out.
i definitely will i <3 your fox soo much, honestly a great inspiration for me =D.

are you able to come to this? you NEED to play Prof! itll be hella sick to watch and i think very good for him to improve, plus i want a MM with you ^_^.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
I'll know for certain if I can take the car start of next week or something, I'll probably register by then (or not :O). Most likely taking Ser, Jimmy, Faab & Zgetto with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom