• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Smash Champion
I probably won't be able to fly to this after Apex like I planned. I don't have enough vacation days.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
International Crews

Top seeds - Holland, France, Sweden, Germany
Second seeds - Italy, UK, Denmark, ???

We need another country to turn up ^____^ . i *HOPE* the UK and Germany play ^_^
Yeah we need the Dutch to turn up.

Im really looking forward to this though.

Kone

Smash Master
Charles - I actually have a ridiculous amount of those cables, plus, can get my hands on more from family and friends. Should be a okay!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Great to see an amazing response to this from the Swiss, best bookers in Europe?
Well the UK is prob the best tbh....due to us ****** in large quantities but I don't think it's really our fault for being amazing....don't you agree? :confused:

BTWWW
I was speaking to Jolteon yesterday about the potential UK crew for internationals and heard it's 7 people for crews.....I have a question, can the team vary or does it have to be a FIXEDDDD 7 for the whole thing.

And also I was having a conversations about the UK 7 :) but I will continue the convo in the GT3 thread as this thread is more about people finding out about the tourn and don't wanna spam it up.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Hi, sup?

Pasi: Are you gonna come to this? If you come and don't want to team with me, I understand; you have become so much better that you deserve a better teammate I think. But it would be nice to team with you :). - Neutroni
Hey Neutroni:
Now that PheX is coming too, I´m going to team up with him.
Hope it doesnt bother you.
Nähdään SNY:ssa!

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
We need more french/dutch coming to this! faab you sorted it out with the dutchies yet lol? I want to see you/adam/zgetto/amsah/remen/marc etc at this. I promise you one of the best tourneys you will have been to ever (and easily best venue).

Frenchies ... need more....porc?? poilon?? makenshi?? baxon?? qlex?? cyr ?? etc etc etc
I'll Be There 4 Sure ;)
And i have to take my revenge against fuzzy :mad:

Ps : I need some (good) weed for the tournament :p
Plz PM me :)

craiigg

Smash Lord
i can probably sort you out Bax i'll see what i can do, you sorted me out at ZEST4 if you remember :3

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here going from Norwich and driving? ^_^

Also hi, my name is Jeremy and I'm mostly awful at smash.

Kone

Smash Master
Probably not from Norwich. There is a lack f drivers in the UK anyway. Just get the coach or train?

Baxon - Really glad to hear that, definetly want the cool frenchies coming to this ^_^. Im sure craig will get you sorted with green ;)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
keep registering guys ^_^

I made the list look nicer on the first post

I'm guessing a lot of the UK smashers are paying me on the 17th July in person at GT3

Dax

Smash Journeyman
All right, we've booked everything now coaches included. We'll register ASAP. There's only one thing that concerns me and I'm very sorry about this but coaches times do not depend on me obviously
basically, we'll be in Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC at 13.00, on the 10th .
I still don't know how to reach the venue from there, but I'll search for that.
But I guess we'll take at least 1 hour, I have no idea honestly

buuuuuuut

Please don't begin crews without us! :D (since I don't know at what hour they are planned to start but well, I guess they take few time so it could be even in the evening I guess lol)

Kone

Smash Master
Dax - You can either get a train or bus from the city centre to where the venue is (obviously the venue isnt in birmingham city centre as its a huge city and would be very very expensive). It is around 30 minutes from the city centre to the venue so including you walking to bus stop/train station and then from the vus stop/train station near the venue it'll be about an hour.

Im at a friends atm. When I am home tomorrow I shall post directions for both options and prices (and how often they run) from city centre to the venue. Everyone will need this if they aren't coming to mine first.

You wont need to book this in advance!

Also, crews be around 6pm, so don't worry Dax. Nothing else planeed tuesday.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
WHAAAAAAAAT ?

Money Match :p ?
****? I don't get the point of this XD. I'm nothing more than a new no name =D.
Besides, I'd lose my money =P.

We could make it 1 Euro, cause I know I'm gonna lose anyways.
And/or friendlies.

=D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
people seriously start registering, last minute is a bad idea ^_^"

I know there's a lot of people who have booked flights but not registered yet :p

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
More people from Finland are probably coming to this. Saska, RT, Laatikko(BoX), and mayhem from Finland are interested in coming atleast. Put them to the interested list. I will book my flight tickets tomorrow, Im in a need of housing, but I'll continue this in the housing thread...

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
More people from Finland are probably coming to this. Saska, RT, Laatikko(BoX), and mayhem from Finland are interested in coming atleast. Put them to the interested list. I will book my flight tickets tomorrow, Im in a need of housing, but I'll continue this in the housing thread...
Let me guess, Samo again johning?
What about Nico? I know Peki doesnt like to travel...

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Let me guess, Samo again johning?
What about Nico? I know Peki doesnt like to travel...
Yeah Samo doesn't have money(surprise), so she prob ain't coming =/. She even needed to borrow from me to get to our local tournament(which is this weekend btw), so Im pretty sure she isn't coming to this unless she wins in a lottery or something lol. Nico hasn't shown much interest to this yet, but I'll ask him in our tourney about it.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
****? I don't get the point of this XD. I'm nothing more than a new no name =D.
Besides, I'd lose my money =P.

We could make it 1 Euro, cause I know I'm gonna lose anyways.
And/or friendlies.

=D
No u don't get it , i just want to play you because i love Technicals players :)
( and because your fox is mad sexy :embarrass )
And 1 euro is ok for me :p

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
No u don't get it , i just want to play you because i love Technicals players :)
Hahaha, I'm pretty you sure you think I'm Dark from Chile.
But I'm not!
Anyways, see you at SNY!

This thread need more love <3

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
£3 MM?

I play fox btw and since I beat Fuzzyness CF it will be fun to see how I do against yours :)

DarkUsleon - You want a £3 Fox ditto???

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'd like to play Prof, too.
But this trip is allready expensive enough and I'm bad and don't want to donate him money =P

Let's do some freeplay.
I'm the guy coming with the three cool germans (well actually 2 germans 1 german, 1 swiss and that chilean guy <3)

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Prof: Same reason as Tero and I'm actually not really into money matches.
We can have some Freeplay if you like tho.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, I'm pretty sure you think I'm Dark from Chile.
But I'm not!
F*** You dude xD , i thought you were the real one !!!
Let's play some feeplay then :p

£3 MM?

I play fox btw and since I beat Fuzzyness CF it will be fun to see how I do against yours :)

LOL My main is falco not falcoN :p
but yeah why not ^^ let's do a drink match ( like a coke/sprite or something ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom