• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snow!

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
When is the earliest you have ever gotten snow in your town?

Today (I live in Minneapolis) I woke up to find my lawn half-snow, half green grass. Minnesota's awesome.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Well, if you wanna get technical, the earliest I've had snow is January, the first month of the year.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
When I lived in Ohio as a kid, I remember it snowing in October. Never before then, though.

I both miss it and I don't miss it.

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
I love snow! We get it randomly where I live, but never earlier than November. I also remember when I was little I used to have this habit of eating the snow(unless it was yellow of course).

mzink*

Smash Ace
I'm not sure when the earliest we got it was, but we actually did get snow in Florida at one point.

People were like freaking out lol, everyone was all bundled up to go out in this lil layer of snow haha, it was kinda cute though.

XACE-K

Smash Master
The earliest I've ever seen snow was probably early Decmeber. I may have seen it earlier but my horrible memory skills prevent me from doing so.

sammy p

Smash Lord
the earliest i can rememberit snowing is around mid october.
i love illinois.
hot summers,
cold winters
perfect springs and falls

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Michigan > Florida, lol.

I usually get snow by the end of October.:sonic:
QFT much much better. These days all we get is blazing heat (bad when I do PE), lots of rain, and lots of humidity (I hate it my hair gets all frizzy)

At least in michigan other than rain none of this ever happens

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Dang, it doesn't snow in Melbourne, Victoria.

Although snow isn't all it's cracked up to be.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
dammit Jake. You made the right choice moving to BC. :<

I have to wear my big poofy ugly jacket in order to stay warm.

~Metal~

Smash Rookie
I usually don't get snow until around late-November-Early December. Even then it's usually not that much :( But last year we got more than usual...

Hm... I wonder if there will ever be snow in a place that's always above 49 Celsius, has an expansive desert, and has an overall dry climate, and where the sun shines every single day with absolutely no chance of any other precipitation.

No.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Snow is fun during late spring when the weathers warm enough to enjoy it.

But by then, you already had snow for 6-7 months and you're sick of it.

Lythium, whats the weather like on the east coast?

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
For the last few years in Northwest Ohio it's been December for the first snowfall. In 2007 it was on December 1. Can't remember 2008 though. In 2006 we didn't have any snow at all. It was 40 degrees around Christmas or something like that.

I'm so ready to get some snow football going.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You know I wouldnt feel so jealous if I at least can experience snow once. I mean I could probably feel a whole ****load of cold.... but Id go nuts if I see snow at least once. Like if I went to NY and I started even eating the snow. And they say: Hasnt this guy ever seen snow before? Then Id respond: No I havent thank you very much. Then they'd say: Weirdo.

XD

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
Nothing in NY yet, but there is a slight chance of snow tomorrow and Thursday. However, it comes with rain, so no or slushy accumulation.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Down in Maryland we don't get a whole lot. We might get our first snow of the season in late December or early January. Usually we'll only get one or two more snowfalls before spring starts.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Haven't had any snow here yet, but we usually get it before the end of october.

for all you guys who never saw snow: it's great until you have to move it.

Top Bottom