• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNM: Melee after dark RESULTS

C

ChewySHFFLS

The tournament is on friday or saturday? I'm confused... I WANT TO GO. LOL @ Crimson

C

ChewySHFFLS

Is this Friday or Saturday? I'm down, Melee after Dark sounds so dope. LOL @ Crimson :awesome:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Sung Hyun, we can totes have a smashfest on Friday (tomorrow) and do Spiderman+dinner then :D

That is, if everyone would be down. Would be a nice send-off for Emily.
Soo sweet :')

Im off tomorrow so im down if everyone else is down. Not sure when Jey works tomorrow. Hes still trying to get Saturday off.

Not smashers. Homies.

:phone:

LuCKy

Smash Master
You should come over after Johnny . Or Sunday so you can help me be good again. Wes n Oscar too

:phone:

Charoo

Smash Champion
this is at a gamestore. Expect newcomers like any other store tournament except properly run.

Tourney is tomorrow at 6pm.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so I have a gamecube/memory card...does anyone have an extra melee disc I could borrow? LOL

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Stacksonstacksonstacksonstacks

Shoutouts:

Champ: You run a sick tournament bro. Thanks! Wish we coulda put those idle TVs to use, though...

Wes/Johnny/Jeremy: Respect.

Joey & Alex: Need to play you both moar. Two of the sickest Foxes. Joey has overwhelmingly strong decision-making. Really impressed with how your tech skill held together, Alex.

Connor: You da bess! Amazing shirt. Too bad there were no teams.

Andrew: Nice to see you back in the scene. I don't think I ever see you go anyone but Marth, which is refreshing to see.

Miguel: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love sharing a laugh with you.

Jesson: At least you forced Connor to cop out =P

Anto: At least you forced me to cop out =P. My Fox was impressing myself that second match. Fountain of Dreams might be my second-favorite stage nowadays.

ComboFest: You're craycray.

Sung: Your mannerisms make me laugh.

Matt: Good **** cheering for Irvine.

Hugo: Do you still use whydonthugofirst? Let's play!

Dante: Pretty sick of you and Cho to show up. Wish I got more games in. That one friendly we had was pretty epic, though. One day soon we shall Fawx it up fah dais. Are you going to Rule 6?

Adam: Good job showing up. No johns.

See everyone at the next one!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Champ/anyone else, was my laptop charger/recording equipment left on the table?

I asked paul to pack up my stuff but I'm guessing he didn't pack up those two because they're not n my bagi. If they go missing I'm going to be very incredibly angry.

Top Bottom