• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake in B-

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I removed the shield damage because whenever I put shield damage on a move, it fixes the knockback to a small distance influenced by the value regardless of the KBB and KBG for some reason.

IMO, only the nikita should have extreme hitlag.
Having hitlag on his direct moves will hurt him in the long run.

Anyway, I think linking dair is a must.

Please look at my pac to see what special angle I used. I posted my most recent one here and in the B- thread already.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
It seems to think that whichever one you put Shield Damage on is the base.

I had this problem with Pit today; I was putting a kill move on WoI startup.

It works beautifully now.

On that note, if you know what the offset is for Link's Light Arrows (in Brawl Minus, of course) SFX, and if Pit can use it, tell me. I'd love it for that hitbox.

I stole vBrawl Sweetspot Knee SFX for now

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Feels a bit akward, but it's OK so far.
What physics are you planning on using?
If you don't plan on increasing gravity, you should retool fair as you can easily go under Smashvile and BF and go to the other side without Cyupher or using the edge.
LOL scrooging.
I'm a bit mixed on the cypher momentum because the IASA frame is so early.
It's VERY disorienting to the extreme that it can cause premature Nikita launches and SDs.
The hitlag makes it impossible to land a full nair and dair from a SH or sometimes a Full jump, especially if you plan on having gravity heavier than VBrawl.
Triple Mortar is funny.
The increaed damage does make a good substitute to the increase in choking speed as long as stale moves is out.
You should probably make Cypher stronger and the hitbox bigger to punish Cypher Grabbers.
I have mixed opinions on the MSB, mainly because if YOU hit it in the air, it bows up on you.

It's just tricky to comment on since there isn't an up to date beta codeset or physics engine to work with.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Just wondering, is it possible to have Snake be able to Cypher twice without getting hit? And if he does get hit his cypher count goes back to 2. I think this will def help his recovery game but not so much that SNake is too broken.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Well C4 recovery isn't all that safe, he can be hit out of it/footstooled quite easily. This way you can mix up recovery better, (Cypher -> airdodge -> Cypher). It will help cover one of his major weaknesses to break him furthur.

NNID
Budget_Player
Hey ho snake updates...

Currently in the development notes as "Godzilla vs Cloverfield Monster, HO!" What I suggested was "****-waving contest between Kirk and BPC; Kirk wins due to BPC being tired and disinterested and having other mains".

Basically, we're arguing about changes here...

On Kirk's snake:
-Ftilt1 hitlag x2
-Ftilt2 hitlag x3
-Utilt damage normal, hitlag strong hit x3, hitlag weak hit x2
-Fair autocancel frame 40, IASA frame 50
-Dash attack jump cancel in a limited (6-frame) window after frame 13
-C4 detonation normal

On My snake:
-Ftilt1 hitlag normal
-Ftilt2 hitlag normal
-Utilt damage +2 on both hits, strong hitboxes mirrored in the front, hitlag normal (EY's utilt, pretty much)
-Fair Autocancel Frame 26 (hitbox terminates frame 26 also), Fair IASA frame 40
-Dash attack jump cancel unlimited after frame 13
-C4 detonation speed x3

Ones I really care about in bold.

Also, I support lowering the landing lag on Nair, Bair, and Dair, and maybe the other two as well (by about half), but that's not in my build currently.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jinzwmwmy4z/fitsnakebpc.pac
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5qzbzkyznjl/fitsnakekirk.pac

Check it out.

Azgner

Smash Apprentice
Insert the sound "Tasty!" when a fsmash hits. Or somewhere else, idk

Make the mortars spike when they are coming down.
Make snake have a small chance of pulling a bob-omb when he pulls out a grenade.
SDI should be harder to do on his multi-hit aerials.

Can you make him be able to save his jump to use after he has already used the cypher?

Spaztic Monkey

Smash Cadet
They should make his dair hits have effects plus connection. So the first hit would be darkness, the second hit would light them on fire, the third hit would electrify them and the fourth hit would freeze and spike them just for LOLs

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
My old freezing fair kinda proves that frezzing any stronng attack is too powerful due to how hard it is to get out, even at low percentages.

Also, Ice + Spike = LOL angle.
It sends the foe a long way behind and under you.

I made an video last year before PSA came out that proves this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwhfB4TKzEs

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Snakes nades should explode as soon as they come in contact with any hurtbox besides Snake's, but still explode at their regular time if they don't come into contact.

MMM, tasty nades.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
IDK how I feel about the trajectories when you get blown up by the nade, on one hand your opponent gets put in a bad position, but on the other hand nade countering is no longer viable.

Top Bottom