• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake in B-

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Also, besides other's thoughts, make his up-b have super armor for the duration of the cypher. Also make sure he can't get grabbed out of it.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Increase the start-up speed of fair to around 17 frames. IMO 23 frames start-up is too slow. Of course, reduce his landing lag aerials as well.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That's not my pac. I can tell.

Too. Much. Hitlag.

Anyway, I'll try to get a DL up of my latest version whenever I can. Until then , here's a changelist of what'll be in the pac.
Code:
Jab 1 and 2 sped up by 1.5
Fsmash given 3 explosion waves horizontal
Nair and Dair sped up to 1.5
Bair AC window inserted earlier
Fair can now grab ledges during windup
Uthrow retooled to almost guaranteed lead to a utilt
Grenade Summon - When Snake presses B when there are 2 grenades out, he will teleport the newer grenade back to his hand. This does not alter the timer.
Cypher distance given improved vertical momentum when fast falling
Cypher given more knockback
C4 power level back to normal
I'm currently experimenting on how to improve the cypher's vertical distance without sacrificing horizontal momentum and control.

I found a parameter, but it made the Cypher go too high, like off the top in less than 1 second.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Did you already have the triple mortar thing?
That all looks really good. =D

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Make Nikita's start-up, movement and IASA after canceling be MUCH faster, and all hitboxes of it, even when canceling, hit like the strong hit (14% one). And hitting the Nikita still makes it turn around, but if they touch the Nikita with any of their hurtbox, they'll still get hit (by the strong hitbox).

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My favorite thing about B- Snake is the sensor bombs he pulls out when 2 nades are already on the field.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Make him immune to his own explosives.
I'm not sure this is possible on Grenades currently, but maybe he can be made immune to his mines. I'll try to do so in the next update

Make Nikita's start-up, movement and IASA after canceling be MUCH faster, and all hitboxes of it, even when canceling, hit like the strong hit (14% one). And hitting the Nikita still makes it turn around, but if they touch the Nikita with any of their hurtbox, they'll still get hit (by the strong hitbox).
Startup and canceling are much faster in my update.
Both the soft and strong hitboxes do a bit more knockback.

An updated pac is right here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mldnjn4z2im

Cypher grabbers be ****ed.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Make his tilts mad disjointed, powerfull AND fast that would be really cool...

oh wait

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Allow him to keep his jumps after cyphering, and make it so if you hit someone with the cypher it gives a powerful, upward knockback hit.

If you want, you can make him immune to his own C4 and give him 2 cyphers in the air to compensate. That'd be interesting.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Know what would be hilarious? Make his Dair fast (so it combos) and have the 4th hit spike in the air.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Know what would be hilarious? Make his Dair fast (so it combos) and have the 4th hit spike in the air.
That can be arranged. It's already 1.5 times the normal speed, and I can easily make the last hit spike.

The test to make him immune to his mines worked. I also managed to keep the SE.

What I want to do is to make the missle itself move faster in the air.

Can't seem to find the animation in FitSnake, and FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac. It's probably in another file.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I think dair keeping with it super-strong knockback on last hit is better than making it spike.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
jujtsutid, you post much more now these days O_O

Another thing, make n-air impossible to DI, SDI or whatever DI.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
OK. An update.

http://www.mediafire.com/?43dnwzmnmtw

I did something very strange here.
Dair links and the last hit spikes, Melee Marth Dair tipper style.

Anyway, If Snake trips, anyone who is near his body when he shakes the ground will trip themselves. Also if he rolls from the edge or from tripping, they will get hit by his frame and most likely trip.

Top Bottom