• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snack Food Tier Discussion- Hershey Kiss

NeBz

Smash Journeyman

Ketchup and Raisins for God tier?!

*Gets beaten brutally*

Boxob

Smash Champion
Raw cookie dough for god tier. Seriously, it's amazing with no effort, but with enough work, the true potential can be seen in various demonstrations.

But most lists are comprised from results, not potential. :/

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nachos and Cheese would be high in the tier list if the people working at the cash registers at the movie theater would actually put more cheese, I swear I always run out short on cheese, and I don't eat nachos without its flavoring, it just isn't right.

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
Peanut butter should be high up there. The smooth creamy flavor can go anywhere- cookies, sandwiches, Ritz Crackers (they should be on this list too), and who can forget the endless fruit combinations- or the classic PB&J. In fact, peanut butter's raw combo ability alone would make it top tier, but then you add the flavor and versitility, and BAM! you got me talkin' like Emril. For those who prefer a more aggressive approach, you can still win a snack-attack royal with crunchy varieties, KO'ing hunger with awsome celery and sandwich combos.
And Lord help those who have to face off against a chocolate-peanut butter match-up.

Peanut butter FTW!!!:lick:

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Change popcorn to god tier. Not the movie theater crap though. Only home popped. (not microwave).

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Peanut butter should be high up there. The smooth creamy flavor can go anywhere- cookies, sandwiches, Ritz Crackers (they should be on this list too), and who can forget the endless fruit combinations- or the classic PB&J. In fact, peanut butter's raw combo ability alone would make it top tier, but then you add the flavor and versitility, and BAM! you got me talkin' like Emril. For those who prefer a more aggressive approach, you can still win a snack-attack royal with crunchy varieties, KO'ing hunger with awsome celery and sandwich combos.
And Lord help those who have to face off against a chocolate-peanut butter match-up.

Peanut butter FTW!!!:lick:
*drools*
I love you. Peanut Butter is the best thing ever!

Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwiches should be Top Tier for sure.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god... I can't believe no one has mentioned funyuns! They are god tier at best.

And chocolate chip cookies are mid.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Updated. Baked and Salt and Vineger chips has gone up a tier. I'm thinking Top Tier is looking a bit bloated. Maybe add an Upper and Lower High Tier?

Rubbish

Smash Journeyman
A few more levels for tiers seems right, but remember if you have most snacks in the higher tiers they aren't really higher tiers anymore.

I also vote popcorn higher.

Lutukor

Smash Cadet
EDIT: We already got cookie dough at the top, nevermind.

I have never ever ever liked Oreos. I don't know why. The taste of the chocolate cookies are horrible, and the filling is not winning any points for me either. To get an understanding of how bad it is to me, it's like trying to play most characters in Smash with absolutely no A button/c-stick. It's just that bad.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON POPTARTS FOR GOD TIER.

The rest of them can be mid or bottom, but BSC tarts deserve their own category. Them sh*ts is delicious.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Wheretf is Pocky? And rice crackers?

Those are my fave snacks. And I have rights to them because I'm Japanese. jk. But they are mid tier at best if they were listed. :p Japan version only?

Lutukor

Smash Cadet
Pocky is not sold in some parts of America, it's not where I live. I have never tasted it so I don't have an opinion on where it should go. Rice crackers.. that kinda sounds like rice cakes to me, which is bottom tier.

Some of the top ones need to move down at least one notch. s/v chips and gummi worms are my choices.

I'd put oreos at bottom tier, because they are disgusting to me, but the general consensus seems to want them at top

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
I'd suggest moving apples up a bit. They are one of the most established and oldest snacks on this list (along with the other fruits and Oreos), and actually taste pretty good. Plus, they are easy to take most places, and get a few bonus points for being healthy.

Also, I am going to restate my opinion that PEANUT BUTTER should be on this list, and fairly high up (top?) at that. Just think of some of it's possibilities... PB&J, Peanut butter cups, Peanut brittle, Peanut butter chocolate, the list goes on.
For more information, check the last post on Page 3.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON POPTARTS FOR GOD TIER.

The rest of them can be mid or bottom, but BSC tarts deserve their own category. Them sh*ts is delicious.
QFT+QFE
I can't believe no one thought about that till nao..

Oreos are best on shakes and ice cream

Pocky and Stikko are alright.

DIBS FOR GOD TIER

Boxob

Smash Champion
Rofl@cookie dough.

The deal with Doritos is though, you can't make them any better. They are eaten as they come out of the bag. There's no creativity or mind games. They're too predictable for the top spot. Sure they're popular, and don't get me wrong they're a great snack food. But out of pure lack of potential, they shouldn't be the best.

Just saying.

Lutukor

Smash Cadet
I agree with Boxob, doritos have no originality whatsoever. They're so high up there only because they are a great snack in the first place. There's no possible combination to make them any better. It's been bugging me that they are top. They're really good, but they don't have any adaptive qualities like the rest of the top tier.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Doritos have so many freakin variations, you can't even count them on one hand. Sure Funyuns are good (which is what we're basing this on anyway) but there's nothing (but onion powder, which is surprisingly good, even alone, and I hate onions) that sets it apart.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Pocky is not sold in some parts of America, it's not where I live. I have never tasted it so I don't have an opinion on where it should go. Rice crackers.. that kinda sounds like rice cakes to me, which is bottom tier.

Some of the top ones need to move down at least one notch. s/v chips and gummi worms are my choices.

I'd put oreos at bottom tier, because they are disgusting to me, but the general consensus seems to want them at top
Le gasp! You dare compare rice crackers to rice cakes? D:< Rice crackers taste like actual rice (sort of) and come with all sorts of flavors. They are eaten everywhere in Japan and is one of the most popular snack there. >:D

Plus, they're super tasty l3

Top Bottom