• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snack Food Tier Discussion- Hershey Kiss

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
They're pretty good. Upper mid. It is chocolate which is good, but opening up wrapper after wrapper only getting a small amount brings it down. Not to mention the whole idea of just sitting there eating Hershey Kisses is lame. It's more a gift candy.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
They're pretty good. Upper mid. It is chocolate which is good, but opening up wrapper after wrapper only getting a small amount brings it down. Not to mention the whole idea of just sitting there eating Hershey Kisses is lame. It's more a gift candy.
Great for Valentine's Day, when Kisses are always good. After a while, opening the wrappers gets tiring, and the odd shape makes them kind of hard to eat. But as far as flavor goes, they're good. Upper-mid.

D

Deleted member

And this bird you canno--Oh, sorry.

Like Cheap_Josh said, kisses for upper mid.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I perfer Hershey's Hugs better, but Kisses are good.

Donut!

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to go low-mid for Kisses, the effort to unwrap/snacking satisfaction ratio is way too low, making them kind of a hassle unless you take time to unwrap them before hand. Also, there are far better options to consider if you're willing to put in that amount of work for one piece, namely Reeses mini cups, Starburst and the underrated Andes mints.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Kisses are low imo. The wrapper, as said, is frustrating. The shape is odd, it feels awkward in your mouth (lol), a they're quite literally a bit too small for my tastes. It seems like my mouth swells up when I eat 'em too. That's probably just me though.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Kisses are low imo. The wrapper, as said, is frustrating. The shape is odd, it feels awkward in your mouth (lol), a they're quite literally a bit too small for my tastes. It seems like my mouth swells up when I eat 'em too. That's probably just me though.
I agree. The size isn't enough for the effort you have to put to take the wrapper off. The snack bite versions though would rank mid imo.

"feel akward in your mother" :p

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
"feel akward in your mother" :p
lol if only you knew the day I've had...

Retaining to the topic, I assume we're talking about regular old chocolate Kisses, but are other flavors/kinds being considered? I know those cherry ones are great, but I can't say that the peanut-tasting ones are very hot.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Hershey Kisses for Mid, maybe a tad higher. Set back by the fact those little tails with the blue writing often get caught in one's mouth.

By the way, where are on earth are the sunflower seeds?? Highest if not Top of Upper Mid.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Dude what the hell XD
My sentiments exactly. If he truly enjoys anything with cheese (as he clearly stated) then he must enjoy that. He's either a very disgusting individual or an atrocious fabricator. Which is worse?

:066:

Top Bottom