• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
isn't the character distribution pretty even at most big tourneys? with the exception of there being about x2 foxes than anything else?

Quaz

Smash Master
how many peach mains will there be? Me, SDM, and Zicore are the only ones I can think of. I guess Mslano would count too but he doesnt "main" peach I dont think.

o well Im sure everyone would much rather have a bunch of foxes then have a bunch of peaches anyways.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You will pretty much never go deaf from subwoofers. It will affect your hearing a little but NOTHING like tweeters will.
True statement. They do make you sick though. Kinda rearange the insides. First time I listened to them for about half an hour I didn't feel right for the next week.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
isn't the character distribution pretty even at most big tourneys? with the exception of there being about x2 foxes than anything else?
the high tiers are usually pretty even but I'll be going as every low tier (and DK) besides Y. link.

Big_R

Smash Champion
whatchu doing?
nothing chillin at the econo lodgeeee
who u with?
me n my ppl and then 4 of our frieends
wut we gone do?
smash with eachother and snort on some cokkeee

one thing leadin to another let the party beginnn

Tomacawk

Smash Master
whatchu doing?
nothing chillin at the econo lodgeeee
who u with?
me n my ppl and then 4 of our frieends
wut we gone do?
smash with eachother and snort on some cokkeee

one thing leadin to another let the party beginnn
I don't do cocaine
and I certainly don't listen to terrible rap songs
but I will definitely smoke some marijuana with you and play some melee
=]

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Questions for the setup... do wii's count? I know some people feel they have lag on some stages. At the minimum i will have a TV and some power strips and extension cords but my wii can be used if need be.

Also I know it's late but if anyone is willing to do housing for 8-10 Fort Wayne people we would greatly appreciate it. We are fine just sleeping on the floor.

Edit: Make that 7 at most, most likely 6 people.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It's nice to see that SMYM has kept alive.
It's you!

Oh crap. This is embarrassing, but I'm not sure if I remember your name. Was it Rich?

Kofox hosted SMYM 1 in 2004, for those of you who haven't been around long enough.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm staying with some friend's friends. Where are you?

Also, for the record, my number: 901-496-5240.
I'll be in town around 7pm
We're probably gonna stay at the La Quinta unless we find a better deal or find out most people are staying somewhere else. We probably won't get there until past 10 tonight though.
And my cell's 901-581-3207.

Top Bottom