• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 9 in Champaign, IL February 7th (MELEE) ***EVENT UPDATE***

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Looks like the only MM i have so far is against Zjin (accepted anyway). I would like some against Spacies please or CF dittos particularly of the crappy falcon variety.
you can practice against my fox for free. it's fast and techy.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Jeez so many spacies. Glad to see the midwest hasn't changed <3
I remember at SMYM7 I walked around counting at some random point in the day, and of the 14 tvs being used for friendlies I counted 18 space animals.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

Uli

Smash Champion
weeee
this should be fun

hope to get a lot of friendlies in and some MM i guess

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hm. I have played fox since before I knew any of the midwest scene.
and there's nothing wrong with a lot of spacies lol, it's better than like mass bowser dittos or something boring like that

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lol @ mass bowser dittos.

Constant spacies get kinda boring to watch after awhile IMO. Falcons never get old, haha.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
all foxes play the same its so boring
Agreed, I just didn't want to be the one to say it. Obviously there are differences but it does get old after awhile. CFalcon is the most enjoyable character to watch play.

PS: I bet I'll have the loudest car audio system of anyone attending :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Agreed, I just didn't want to be the one to say it. Obviously there are differences but it does get old after awhile. CFalcon is the most enjoyable character to watch play.

PS: I bet I'll have the loudest car audio system of anyone attending :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
my friend has 1200watts 2 12 absolutes
can you top it?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
just so there's no confusion here...preregistering via email does not mean you don't have to still register at the tournament...it was just a way for us to get a preliminary estimate of the turnout

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Enough to go deaf and me stay away.
yes, because it is low pitched noises that damage hearing, not high pitched ones.
You will pretty much never go deaf from subwoofers. It will affect your hearing a little but NOTHING like tweeters will.

Top Bottom