• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 7 (Champaign, IL March 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watty

Smash Lord
husband i cant eat a bunch of pizza anbd stuff cause, BUT have no fear there is a pot belly near!

Kel

Smash Master
Nite, we'll see how my partner situation ends up but as of right now Ihave no definite yeses. Contact me on AIM or something and we can talk about maybe partnering

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh boy oh boy
tournament in two days
this will be so much fun I love smash
I hope it never changes no matter what ever forever

OH GOD NO
THIS IS NOT THE SMASH I LIKE TO PLAY FOR FUNS
WHAT HAS WOBBLING DONE
LOVE IS OVER

Nite

Smash Champion
HAHAHA! That's hilarious. It's like Chunopoly

Kel- Alright man. I'll hit you up later tonight on AIM if you are on

Is Wuwu coming? That man is too cool.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Pizza, huh? Well, that'll work. Though now I'm wishing my friend's g/f chose something that wasn't a pizza place for her birthday celebration to start at... ^_^;;;

Watty

Smash Lord
some1 is confused i am nowhere near fat ther is a restraunt called pot belyl that serves healthy food. GG watty will never be fat.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna end up buying a pizza, but they're just so big i don't think i'll be able to finish it all by myself. if only there was a big strong marth player from EC who could help me out i would be forever grateful.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Husband is a compulsive over exerciser...but you have to be in great shape to benchpress entire states.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm probably gonna end up buying a pizza, but they're just so big i don't think i'll be able to finish it all by myself. if only there was a big strong marth player from EC who could help me out i would be forever grateful.
Did you just hit on Husband? O_o

And Juntah..... Joshu was being facetious.

Kel

Smash Master
If wobbling is banned then no L-canceling either. Or team combos. No C-stick either because I hear you cheaters use it a lot. No Mewtwo either, I hear he's broken.

Dope, you should talk man. All that fox running away and lasering like you're vidjo or Mew2king and then complaining about the poor old Iceys. For shame.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Ugh this is gonna be so ghetto. First it won't be me driving out to CHampaign since I'm not over 21 which is ****in ********. Next I gotta find a place to stay the night since I won't be able to make the journey back through the night. Not bein able to rent a car on your own sucks =(. So is anyone that lives in champain gonna play after SMYM lol cuz I would need a place till like 5. Last minute I know.

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
Looks like Toledo will be coming to this, but will not arrive until around registration time tomorrow.

By default I also win " the biggest smasher" ;)

NekoNoBaka13

Smash Rookie
what the... I coulda sworn I saw Rainbow Cruise on that neutral stage list.... yeah i know, sounds crazy, but I saw it there O_o;

That first post was edited three days ago... was it taken off the list?

I've been practicing on that stage for a while now because of this...

KishSquared

Smash Master
THE TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 11AM SHARP!! Remember, we HAVE to be gone by Midnight. We can easily accomplish this if we start ON TIME. If you miss registration, we'll do our best to squeeze you in, but it's not our fault if we're unable to do so.

We'll be arriving at 10am for setup and registration. Feel free to come early to help setup! Just be sure that you've registered by 11am.

BRING TVs!! YOU GET A DISCOUNT IF YOU DO!!!

--------------------------

I think Rainbow Cruise was accidentally on the list, but it's off. Don't worry, it's still very much a counter-pick, which means that your practicing was not in vain!

Also, yeah, the pizza place is locally owned. There are places around, not sure if they're within walking distance or not.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
I walked to Burger King last time I was there, there's a bunch of stuff within walking distance.
After all, I am the man that was once called The Map of Champaign.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I think I (and my wagon train) will try to get there around 930 to set up. No sense in pushing it.

Quaz

Smash Master
umm hey I plan to arrive at 11:45 or something like that... does that mean I've even missed registration for singles? Singles is all I'm coming for (don't care about teams) so...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yes, it does. "If you miss registration, we'll do our best to squeeze you in, but it's not our fault if we're unable to do so."

i.e. slip us a cool Jackson and you can be put in a pool.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
We're doing registration for both teams AND singles at 11. Everyone understand?

Order of events:
General teams pools
General singles pools
Top whatever teams pools
Top 32 singles pools
Top 8 singles pool

Quaz

Smash Master
oh thanks andy

...wow I completely didn't see that post by squared... c'mon quaz learn to read damm it xd

so then we'll just see if i can fit in or not then

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I don't do well at SMYMs. I predict a 17th place finish for myself.

Also, maybe edit start time into the title?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
This is amazing. There is actually a reasonable number of people here. To all of you who did not show up tonight, I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom