• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF+Jekyll are taking the "Old Dogs with New Tricks" team name at this tournament. Sorry Kels+Damian...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Old Dogs with Old Tricks
New Dogs with New Tricks

I think it'd be necessary to switch out the word dog though...dogs are absent in Melee =( Maybe use the word Fox or sumtin'

I think my team name is going to have something to do with Barry Bonds and Eminem. Dunno what though >_<

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
Hm...I guess both are equally viable.

Can we get Mute City and Corneria banned?
no

unless there is a major major outcry

I've seen people get around Mute City and Corneria just fine

and personally, I don't like seeing a stage list with almost every stage looking almost the same

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I don't think corneria is that bad but def. a really space animal friendly map, probably should be banned
MK2 is super gay but I love it lol
mute city is blah, just ban it against peach and no worries

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i dont get why pokefloats gets so much hate

its totally not as bad as corneria or japes or green greens and especially not as bad as mk2

at least its fun

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If you have Corneria and Mute City legal, put pokefloats back on. I'd tap that faster than a $5 hooker on valentines day

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I don't support the stage list.

MBR stage list is what it is, not what it WAS.
Not exactly sure what this means, but I think it is in support of MBR list.

We don't need to all say why we think this and that stage is bad/bannable, I suggest a simple poll with 2 options:

1: Stagelist as written in the OP
2: MBR/Pound4 stagelist

Then we can all vote, regarding both singles and doubles, and we don't have to argue about it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Pound4 stagelist is boring and plain, but tbo i don't really care which we stagelist we use. As long as FD, PS, and Brinstar are CP/neutral, i'm fine.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Peef what i mean is we need MBR's new ruleset which is pound 4's ruleset.

Consider your OoS'ers.

If Japes is legal i'm not coming to this tourney.

BunBun

Smash Master
Honestly, it should be too late to change the stagelist. Keep it to whatever it was last week. Some OoS people have already gotten flights to come and it would be gay to change things up on them.

Though I really, really like jank stages, I'm not willing to **** someone over like that at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom