• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
black panther has been hittin the weight room

makes me feel so lazy lol
Haha indeed I have. I started back in March so I haven't gotten that far into it yet but I think I want to get a tiny bit bigger and cap off there, I would like to keep my speed lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
Does anyone know who mango and m2k used in GF against each other. Most likely falco vs. shiek/marth. Mango does not find m2k worthy anymore to use jiggz.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
First set wasn't recorded, I beat him 1 stock low % Marth vs Falco on YS, then I had a good chance of winning the next game (same matchup/same stage) if I didn't SD at 30 but I did and I lost, then I got ****ing ***** last game. I beat Jman in losers 3-1 and lost to Mango again 3-2, losing twice with marth, winning with sheik, win fox ditto, then lose fox vs falco. He's better than me though so w/e idc that much

_kSo_

Smash Master
im game.

whats the next tourney midwest?
Probably the Purdue regional - JAB 2

which will probably be in october sometime. Me and ckit are discussing it later this week.

Shouts

Vro - dude seriously, you have gotten better beyond comprehension. I remember you telling me way back when we chilled at your house that you wanted to practice your *** off and get really good. I'm glad you were able to keep that up. It helps to have all the great chicago players to pull practice from, though. I'm jealous of that. (even the short time that george was back in chicago was enough for me to notice improvement). I hope that someday, we'll be able to bring back the Asian Sensation, and that your skill level doesn't leave me in the dust next time we play. Later.

Soap - I only got to play you in teams pools, but it was still mad fun. Keep it real, visit purdue more so I can get sheik practice :)

Tomacawk - hahhhaahhahahahahahahhahahaha powered up to fight m2k yeahhhh that was 222good. You've gotten a lot better since the last time I played you. Good **** keep it up dude.

Trail - fckin' voorhese dude. I think you made me nervous kuz you were watching my pools matches kuz I totally fro'd myself a buncha times. Not only that but after one of my matches, fckin like kels n co. were watching too. I was like what the...i'm not used to getting that kind of attention >_> fckin' voorhese

Tink - good **** dude bustin out the fox again. glad to see you finally pickin' ur game back up. We want MLG tink back though :)

deku - I've only played you a few times at tournaments during pools and stuff, but I can tell you've gotten better. Keep it up dude

pyro/jfro - dude u guys are mad chill. I hope to see both of you at the next midwest tournament.

kirkq - "kirkq is a pretty cool guy. Takes m2k to pokefloats and doesn't afraid of anything" DONNE

goose - ahh first time drivin' out to a big tournament LOL Hope you had fun. I saw your pools matches with dope, those were really close. ur teams pools were silly though, it was quite unfair. See you later this week.

ckit - if you were here you woulda cleaned up house. too bad u had to work :(

craig - good **** bro you played like a monster this tournament, outplacing everyone from purdue -_- keep it up man

deeznutz - yeahhhhh tournamentsssss can't handle teh missles

jman - you better be gettin down next time i see you

ray chun - dude I didn't avoid playing you, I just refused to beat up on you again like i did at e52. That was embarrassing :p LOLLLL but seriously, friendlies with you are mad fun, i wish we did get a chance to play. Next time bro

honda foo - dude I didn't play you or even meet you, but me and iamthemicrowave love your name. It's just so awesome

anyone I forgot - i still love you :p

BunBun

Smash Master
FYI, jab2 may not be the next big one. Theblueblade and I have been working on early oct.

Also Alan, do be a dear and don't forget that you and Tony aren't the only TOs at Purdue, so don't leave me out of jab planning, especially since I'll prolly have to get the **** venue.

Dart

Smash Lord
First set wasn't recorded, I beat him 1 stock low % Marth vs Falco on YS, then I had a good chance of winning the next game (same matchup/same stage) if I didn't SD at 30 but I did and I lost, then I got ****ing ***** last game. I beat Jman in losers 3-1 and lost to Mango again 3-2, losing twice with marth, winning with sheik, win fox ditto, then lose fox vs falco. He's better than me though so w/e idc that much
M2K seriously...if you gave up that loser game brawl and played ONLY melee you'd be on top again.
No johns dude seriously :p

soap

Smash Hero
hmm.... pound 3

stop johning for m2k

m2k was looking pretty crispy at this though, he looks like hes gettin it back

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Let's not get into Brawl bashing.

And you can hardly blame M2K for playing both games if he can make money in both.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
real talk though m2k is getting back on his ****
those sets with mango were close and m2k made a few crucial errors that imo were nerves (he even shook his head as he did them)
and m2k ****ing ***** me harder than when i played him 1.5 years ago when I was ****ing awful
I mean **** I got 4 stocked pretty much every game on FD LOL

PEEF!

Smash Hero
About videos...

If anyone is in contact with pyroty or can get in contact with him, please let me know. I PMed him the commentary and I have gotten no response. I know his AIM and he is never on when I am. Let me know if you can get ahold of him so these vids can get up hella quick.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
By the way, a couple shoutouts of sorts that I forgot to mention...

Quaz, you were right about those white Gamecube controllers I got. Neither of them had a Nintendo logo on them, just ordered a Nintendo brand one today ;D! Thanks!

IHSB, thanks again for that compliment on my bandana lol, I really don't care what other people think about me for the most part, so I'm comfortable with wearing all colors rofl. I'd have wore something more ridiculous MAYBE had it not been for me wanting to wear comfortable clothing to endure the entire day with. I'm talking like middle of quadriceps length shorts n' ****. Wow ok enough about talking about clothes, just thanks for the compliment I guess xD!?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
As I said, if any of you hear anything from pyroty (the dude that recorded vids), or any of you could talk to him, let me know.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Viperboy - Thanks for housing us Friday night, you rock. Sorry you won't be traveling anymore, but hopefully we'll see each other at some tournaments near you sometime.

Scar - Enjoyed our mm and bracket set, great Falcons are always so much fun to play (hope the feeling was mutual... I know Samus isn't always the most enjoyable to play vs). Rematch at Tipped Off 5?

Kels & Khepri - Corneria isn't a stage, it's a disease. Hope you did well at your marathon Khepri, and congrats on 4th Kels.

BigR - We got, what, like 2 friendlies at TJ's friday night? Regardless I enjoyed them.

Dmac - We rock. Moes before bros.

Matt R - Stop waiting on me to do things ;_;

Sliq & Jiano - The lack of cosplay made me sad. Enoyed our teams match.

Chexr - Most fun I've ever had with Samus vs Jiggs, and your moonwalking Fox is hilarious.

Jesi - Thanks for cheering for us, even if it was mostly for dmac.

darkrain - We never got to play but it's always awesome seeing you.

AOB - Great job running the tournament as always, enjoyed our pools match.

DoH - Agro Samus vs Peach friendlies make me happy. Especially when they involve 0-74% combos that end in upsmash.

Watty - Getting owned in Samus dittos by you is a lot of fun.

Gary Chu - Grr Sheik. I got lucky with you SDing.

Sveet - You should have won that first game, enjoyed our mm anyway.

NES n00b, BunBun, Nite, JMOAN - GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE!

Scar

#HarveyDent
shoutouts

G$ - lol step it up in teams

Jman - ****

m2k - u suck

scar - let it rock

Mw - raaaaaape

All tho i wasnt playing that good .. i love being mango and winning even when im playing so-so ^____^

<3333

-mango

BunBun

Smash Master
I think Mango's posted from every account on the East Coast's power rankings...

About videos...

If anyone is in contact with pyroty or can get in contact with him, please let me know. I PMed him the commentary and I have gotten no response. I know his AIM and he is never on when I am. Let me know if you can get ahold of him so these vids can get up hella quick.
I have Jfro's number. I'll call, but for real, be patient.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
has mango posted on M2K's account ever?

and yeah guys, be patient... no one is going to die if it takes a week to get videos up rofl. people got **** to do and they're uploading this stuff voluntarily so no *****in' kthx

strawhats

Smash Master
shoutouts

G$ - lol step it up in teams

Jman - ****

m2k - u suck

scar - let it rock

Mw - raaaaaape

All tho i wasnt playing that good .. i love being mango and winning even when im playing so-so ^____^

<3333

-mango
Shut it mango, you almost lost a set to m2k. Lol. Good **** in tourney to both of you guys and looks like you and m2k have a common enemy now, Armada. Hell beat you next time mango. Watch your back on m2k can never sleep on him.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i had just finished traveling from cali 2 pa that took me 10 hours due 2 layovers

then i had a 12 hour car ride to get from pa 2 the midwest

SO I WAS TIRED and didnt want to play smash

if armada wants 2 beat me hes gonna have to

beat m2k ... who says armada wont beat him again

- the man-go

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i think if m2k quit barwl he'd probably be more of a match for mango
but until then mango can kind of sandbag against him rofl... m2k's really good tho

also no johns mango

Tink

Smash Hero
havnt done shoutouts in forevvvver, but here goes...

first, thanks to andy and whoever helped run yet another successful smym. these are the highlight of the year for the MW without FCs....hopefully someone will take over these and continue the series. it was great seeing you again andy, and if it was the last time, good luck with all future endevors.

our car- man, how awesome are we? we had one of the BEST cars there was, other then maybe cok and NY :p. had such good times at VBs mannn...was jus tooo good.

EC ppls/wannabes-
scar- the only outta MW person i got to play...i wish you were playing better -_-....its kinda a half victory if you arnt playing your best, but awesome falcon, nevertheless....was fun playing you.

jman- didnt get to play you, but man, after the tourny at vipers, was jus toooo good. only EC smasher that manned it up and didnt go crazy with the MW =)....really fun chillin and doing teams with you at 5am =). see you at pound..

m2k- i only got to play you in a few friendlies, but man, your still a beast! im sure youll get mango soon enough, jus gotta keep trying!

g$-only got like, 1 friendly with you, but you beat me in it so, ill get ya next time ;D.

mangooooos-never even got to play you =(....its all good though, im sure you wouldnt like to be beaten by a washed up MW player anyway :p....ill get some friendlies in at pound.

MW peeps-

smoking buddies- man, what an awesome weekend....all of you i chilled with, george, toma, alan, vro, dopey, damien. all jus too good of times! way to make the weekend great! speically vro =). gj manning up for people.

darky- was good seeing you again...its always good, but your lucky i lost to kels.

kels- what can i say, ill get ya next time =)...good matches even though i played like **** the last 2 matches =(.

phat- always great seeing ya...wish we coudlve hung out more and it wasnt me who took dopes hat...get that trash outta here!

gooey- good falcon dittoes....you defff have improved alottt. did some nice things this ditto around!

quaz- you still owe me 1 dollar for the doc vs peach MM :p...good matches and keep improving!

kirky- what a gay way to play doc :p....ill get ya next time forrr sure!

matt- didnt seem like you were palying to great...infact, i kinda got lucky in all my losers matches, since everyone wasnt playing good that i played :p....yuoll get me next time!

big D- man, it shoudlve been alot closer! you jus wernt playing like you usaully do...same as matt. i look forward to more good and close matches....it truely helps my game out =).

pool #14- arnt we awesome? we finished sooo quick, cause we were on the ball....other pools should take note.

juke- i think your style counters mine. i need to learn how to get around such a strat =)...ill get you next time.

james- why do you suck in teams, but then turn it up in singles? you still owe me 6 bux =) ill get that from you nex time!

cok brother- it was greattt seeing all you guys and drinking with ya....was indeed a ridic time sat night. partying till 6am was jus tooo much awesomeness =). good times.

sarah- good luck with your girl scouting =) sounds like a good time, better get some pictures! was fun hanging out, good stuffs!

vipers- thanks for the housing and all...loved the good times and hopefully you didnt have toooo much of a mess to clean up...also i left my controller and phone charger there...hopefully they didnt get stolen/lost. see ya next time

peef-good times at TJs other then people like, wanting to fro you all the time =)...see ya next time.

if i forgot anyone, im sorry, but i totallly dont feel like typing anymore, so ill post something if i rem i forgot you :p....good times everyone, was too awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom