• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i think it's hilarious that all of the people were giving kels ****
and then he beats dope, drephen, tink, and darkrain. rofl. to be fair, darkrain beat Kels in winner's, but still.

i totally would have been the best placing DK had I gone to this.

Vro

Smash Lord
Incredible games. The next big mw tourney needs a bigger venue and another day. To everyone I met, played, hung out with, etc. WHAT A GREAT TIME!

john!

Smash Hero
mango - too good, congrats
M2K - also too good, hope to see you at more tourneys
jman - thanks for driving all the way here
kels - you ****, good **** beating darkrain, too bad you still aren't the mw's best (m2k) :laugh:
NES n00b - your falcon is too good
darkrain - you beat kels too. you and nes should falcon ditto for best falcon
Chexr - is your puff better than sliq's? maybe
tink - good **** beating scar! old school is back
Sliq - can't wait for commentary. you have the dirtiest tags
Scar - thanks for driving all the way here. you killed mufasa
D-rephen - you vs. kels was awesome. beastly sheik
phat - you ***** our pool lol. even if i had beat jace i would've had to play you. wtf with our pool knocking each other out?!
Tom R. - never played a falcon as good as yours
Trail - tough luck. you'll do better next time
Vro - wow you beat viperboy? awesome
cosmo - i placed the same as a doubles winner and i feel really good. and it's thanks to you lol. is that really your first name or were you pulling my leg?
Jace - ahh you beat me twice. legit wins too. i just realized, aren't you the person who made mind reader?
Ray Chun - daaaaamn dude
Quaz - nice seeing you again. wi smashers kick ***
Jesi - peach dittos >_< ggs
mundungu - good thing i never had to play you lol, i would have lost
scythe - i haven't played you in a while, i should have
hondafoo - ggs in pools
microwave - come to vro zone more often man
sveet - we need to finish our mm lol. ggs
cyko - tyvm for the ride. i didn't play my best in teams, sorry :(
guys from nor. il smashfest - i'll show up one of these times lol...
andy - thanks for hosting! :)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Super great tournament. Had great fun, despite the absurdity that was my pool results.

aob - Thank you for running another smym. I know these things are hard on you, and we all appreciate what youve done over the years. Good job.

TJ - I dont even know what the point of a tournament is anymore unless youre there. Good job and "good job".

Lemon - Youre getting better and better. I cant believe youre the same guy I played in tj's apartment three years ago.

deku - thanks for letting sleep over. dont leave a tourny youre still in next time.

kels - so good. Your fox was very entertaining to watch amongst the crowd.

Chad - you need to lose some weight (watch for our dittos on youtube...!...?)

guy who recorded matches with me - Im sorry I forgot your name. Good job with the tourny equipment and dont lose faith!

mango - I will teach you how to mark pool results if you teach me how to beat you.

geno - laser

drephen - your shiek is, as always, stupid as hell. Good job in teams and great job in tourny.

black panther - your fox has gotten so much better! Youre fun to watch. Keep it up and good job.

Teppy - thats not my name

Rezo - You single handedly knocked me out of this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for the next smym, no matter who hosts it. Nice to see all of the midwesteners again, and I hope you guys never stop hosting these dumb things.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
- Shoutouts -

People who were in my pool:

Matt R - I can't win against Falcos anymore. I'll need to figure out something else if we ever play again.

Jfro - Awesome Ganon. Counterpicking Sheik makes me feel dirty but I can't win any other way.

Vro - Maybe I should have played Ganon too? Awesome Falcon.

Shonic - It's obvious you need more tourney experience. Get them by going to tourneys. Good luck.

MagicPianist - Same goes for you, play against the best players you can find. Being good with Samus is like 5 times more impressive than being good with Fox/Falco/Sheik/Marth.

Sveet - LOL bomb block. Better luck next time.

People who were in my brackets:

Phatgamer - I totally blew the first match but I probably couldn't win against your Ganon anyway. Good job beating Darkatma too, he won't get over that for several months.

Trossman - LOL worst luck ever. You should have won both matches but them's the breaks. It's also why I don't ever play on Poke Floats.

Jiano - I didn't expect to see you one set into the Loser's Bracket. Why no Donkey Kong :(

Other peeps:

Chad, Myztek, Hyper D (?) - Sorry if we kept bothering you guy at the hotel. Chad, excellent job against Jman.

M2K - LOL "I suck at this match up". Thanks for playing me, wish I could have seen you in a better mood but thanks for coming.

Tink - Thanks for playing me. Also your set against Scar was very impressive.

Oranos - We didn't get to do double IC's, oh well. Nice teaming with you.

Deku - *whhhhpppppssshhhhh* (sound of whip cracking)

Viperboy - Wish we could have gone to your place somehow and hung out with everybody. Thanks for coming.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good stuff BigR

there some reason why m2k and mango were on the same side of the bracket?

that couldve been drephen vs m2k as opposed to drephen vs mango >________>

*keeps faith in drephen*

all meatriding aside......why'd that happen? curious

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Oranos - ty for the ride and hope you found your way back on the highway.

Tomacawk - Maybe next time, awesome dittos with kels, you need to work on your tech skill ;-)

Ripple - did you ever know that your my hero?

anthony - nice teaming with you and gratz in singles

black panther - I would hate to be that game cube and I was practicing that wierd handshake you were doing with everyone, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Dart - stay focused, and you would do alot better.

gooey - nice seeing you again and sorry I didn't do the gwen stephani stuff.

studly and legion - nice playing with you guys

zig zag and chad - it was great playing friendlies and talking to more advanced pikas.

Chad - you need to lose some weight (watch for our dittos on youtube...!...?)
about that...um...I'm getting some videos up as soon as I can, but the file that contains you and chads dittos and me and chad got messed up, like I could still put it on youtube, but it wouldn't really be worth watching becuse a bunch of frames got dropped so it goes like 4 times as fast ;-(

Everyone in my pools - ty for ****** me :-)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Thx a lot AOB for running the tourney. I have a feeling that this will be the last one that you run and i feel sad :(. Good luck man, its been nice knowing your bearded ***.

Tink - You are too good. Always beat me in the clutch.

James- You showed some promise. We shall be sippin beers up in Michigan in a month.

Vro - Good stuff driving us all. You need to gain weight!

Damian - Thx for the cube, We will still chill in the RL!

TJ - Great times like always, i look forward to the day you move up here in the Chicago area.

Watty - **** man... i miss you already. Always hilarious times chillin with you. If it weren't for god **** puff players we would have froed some *****s.
I will make it out to Columbus sometime soon. Until then... stay black.

Drephen - Nice cupid shuffle at the bar. You are one of the funniest mother ****ers i know.... DONE SON!

Big R - You are always emo when i see you. Its aight tho cuz you a cool *****.

Mr. Natti Katz - you are the ****... not much else to say.

Miss Sarah Katz - you are the ****..... not much else to say. Altough both of you ****ers better say good bye to me next time. My feelings are hurt ! llol

Peef and friend - you guys are good kids, nice chillin with you.

Jman - You said one of the funniest things i have ever heard last night. For that you are now in Trail's A list.

Mango - You seem like a cool kid, good stuff winning. Lucky ****er i would have beaten you if i played you :).

Rat - Your samus is getting too good. Idk how much longer my secondaries are going to be able to hold you off.

Jason Vorhees - You are honestly the Rocky of smash. So much heart.... i will forever be a J Vor fan and will continue to rock your tag.

Purdue guys - good **** seeing you all again. I think im going to have to come down and chill with you guys sometime before the summer ends. I'll bring Damian's ***** *** along as well.

Kels - good **** man. For all the **** i give you... you know im just joshin. You **** dude. I still am undefeated against you in tourney tho. Check all is brawl son.

G $ - good **** man. Ice climbers are hard to play against at first, but im sure you would pwn me if u had more experience against them.

Chad - Your pikachu is crazy good. If not for chain grabs... you would have ***** me.

Sliq - I just cant beat you anymore. You are really ****ing good man... always enjoy watching you play.

M2K - Don't drink, its bad for you.

DOH - good stuff playing you in friendlies, your peach is too good.

Midwest pwns.... DONE SON!

If i forgot to give you a shoutout... my bad... just so many to give.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i would like to point out that jon trossman aka a random falco beat m2k in a friendly falco v marth...and is now 1-0 against him lifetime and is amazing

i still think kels isnt that good lololloloololo

good to meet you scar, you play well....way to beat lil tommy boy in your money match

Meneks

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone I played in friendlies

Tomacawk - Finally got to ****ing play you, you're really technical(im still more technical though i did like 12 seconds to beat my prev record against soaps marth?) Powering up is really relaxing

Cyko - ******** *** RIDE BACK TRYING TO FIND LAKESHORE DRIVE LOL driving through blocked streets and running over street cones was hilarious, I really appreciate the ride back since i couldnt come back with khepri..

George - Great time powerin it up

kso - nice meeting you in the parking lot... good stuff

Khepri - I really appreciate the ride to the venue if i hadnt gotten one i probably wouldnt have gone... Btw keep the cash.

Zeus - "personally i like to keep my swag on all the time"

dippndots - nice falco great matches probably one of the only other falcos that ive played that does dashcancel reverse fsmashes wish we played more

soap - are you the one who made that shiek vid? if so nice..and good matches.

zicore - zelda lol..

Nes n00b - you really talk alot lol...

But yeah good games to everyone I played during the tournament and everyone i probably forgot...
Its been fun

POWERING UP...
Is VERY relaxing btw

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
GOOEYBANANA SHOUTOUTS!!!

Myself & Josh - We gotta find a new thing for our team. I love my bandanas, but I felt like all the blood in my brain was sucked out after wearing that thing for 10 hours. Maybe we would've had more mindgames and you would've actually listened to me telling you to uair Peach and we both would've made it out of singles/doubles pools. Better luck next time mang!!! Plus you're playing Shiek from now on. In doubles.

M2K - Thanks for ****** me, and for making my doubles partner switch to Shiek instead of Marth. You're a hero. And I took pictures of you.

Mango - You're good. Falcon dittos ftw, I'd say, "Oh, you didn't 4 stock me NOOB" but I'm not a dufus and realize that I still lost regardless. Maybe I should drop the adjective gooey and just be "Banana" from now on, seems like fruits are pretty good at winning tourneys.

Tink - Fun Falcon ditto MM. Much better idea to make it a 3 out of 5 this time, at least I got 1 match off of you, whether it was a fluke or not. Still hurt me pretty bad, just not as bad as last time at least xD. Btw, gg's in dubz pools as well, nice job suiciding with your Marth within the first 3 seconds of the match and still almost winning.

Dope - Not going to lie, I hate Falco, but that does not mean I hate you. Really solid, almost too solid...? Same goes for you in dubz pools, you two are a gag. Nice job winning the tournament *cough* :p

Zjiin - Nice matches, even if we didn't Falcon ditto at all, let alone MM. You're a really cool dude and I wish I could've got some more sets in =( I hope you think I've improved since SMYM9 =D

Trail - Your ICs hurt.

Anthony & Rashad - Nice job getting out of pools. I need to start making cubes fly of tables or not choosing a main more often, maybe I'll get out finally.

Scar - No MM ;_; Oh well, watching you in dubz was pretty fun

Darkrain - Yay I got a best 2 out of 3 set with you because you were in my pool =). Got destroyed nonetheless but it was a blast man, you're a really cool and chill dude. It was so awesome how fast you whipped the controller out of the port when Kels beat you =( Better luck next time!

Ray Chun - You laugh a lot and your laughs are hilarious, probably annoying to many. Fun as heck person, for sure

Dan - Play more SSBM kthx.

Studly & Legion - Good stuff coming here, and hey, first big tourney ^_^ Gotta start somewhere, getting 2-0'd by everyone is definitely a start! It's what happened to me at SMYM9!!!

Dave - Nice job at the tournament, regardless of what you placed. Definitely awesome seeing you again ^_^

Vro - You're funny as ****.

Oranos & Brett - Nice talking to you guys, Springfield & Peoria crew are officially brother crews

Luke/Tomacawk - I barely saw you at this tournament, wtf mang?

Blake/Ripple - I still don't like your Roy. I had that friggin Corneria match and you know it =(.

AOB - AWESOME tournament, definitely glad I came and it was ran very well IMO.

For anyone that heard me talk at all during this tournament, I hope I made you laugh. It gives me great joy to do so with how blunt my tone is. FANFREAKINGTASTIC TOURNAMENT, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!?!?!?!?!? Peace! Hope I didn't forget any shoutouts lulz xP

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sveet - LOL bomb block. Better luck next time.
lol that was so BS. like 140% on green greens, i usmash and you live from a falling block just below the deathbox. your ICs rocked my marth though, next time i'll go fox or something.

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
i would like to point out that jon trossman aka a random falco beat m2k in a friendly falco v marth...and is now 1-0 against him lifetime and is amazing
I wasn't going to point this out but now that's its been said, yes, I am amazing. I vow never to play him again in order to keep that win percentage higher than anyone in the world.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
hurray for going to bed at 7:30.

fun times, hope everyone at my place enjoyed their evening
YEAAaaayuHhZZZz. we were the last ones standing plus we got to see the sun rise. plus it was worth it not going to bed till then b/c we got to see how ridiculos everyone looked passed out on the floor with their shoes on. lolz

BunBun

Smash Master
KELS IS MY HERO

BunBun: ...was I the only person you beat in pools? lol Your Sheik tore me up
Once I knew I couldn't make brackets I went all Pichu and Kirby. That and some WI guy *****ed about puff and said he'd quit if I played him with her.

i am not whipped **** that!!
Oh god you so are.

Shoutouts:

Darkrain: You beat us in teams =(. Jank stages are great though, eh? I'll always hold on to the one match you didn't **** me, but dang, you're too freaking good. Please keep coming to MW tourneys.

Mang0: Your new haircut blows. Good job in the tourney, though.

JMan and other EC crew: Thanks for coming to the tourney. It was a blast seeing all you guys again.

AOB: =D The money's in the mail, I swear.

Phat: Thanks for teaching me Sheik! And for my blanket.

First half of my pool: Niiice matches everyone. George you keep getting better <3
Last half of my pool: Lol do you like my Kirby?

Soap + Ajj: Mah boiz

Jace: I <3 you. Thanks for dealing with my stupid characters.

Pyro + Jfro: You guys are two of my favorite people to play / chill with. I'll try to get everyone to come down later this year, so make sure you're ready for us!

Purdue crew: Where the **** was CKIT? <3 you all. Maybe you'll beat me one day, Jay.

NES N00b + IHSB + Nite: I <3 you guys. NES, if I go to Pound 4, we'll enter as MOO and M00, I promise. Nite, I hope you enjoyed the MW. Play you in a few days xD. Jack....GIMME THE CHOCOLATE.

Rest of Kansas and Champaign: <3

PEEF: You *****ed out on our money matches. No respect at all. GGs

cykofox

Smash Ace
john9-you are quite the crybaby your puff is not bad nice teaming

meneks-lol at driving through sidewalks we should have teamed

tomacawk-nice to meet you youre getting better

kehpri-you are like the funnest smasher ever playing in yoshis story 64 in teams was awesome

microwave-nice to see you we should have played

zeus-youre chill as hell dude, nice talking about blazblu and shoegaze

kels-have faith in me okay?

nunbuns-stop nuthuggin kels so much jeezz

bigr-this guy knows whats up

doh-awesome seeing you at a midwest tournament texas rules

chad-how do you fight pikachu? and i agree whole heartedly with the genesis thing.

jvorheese-i see potential good job sifting with the pros

kso- i fcukin tree skiped the **** out of you lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament. Had a blast.

Thanks TJ for housing us. I appreciate that. If I told you I was coming back to TJ's after the tournament....my bad. (I see you Drephen) Hahaha. I thought I was, but BunBun told me he wanted sleep and he's the boss!

Probably won't do shoutouts, so I love you all! <3

Big_R

Smash Champion
this was like sweet cuz i did pretty well but its not too bad when u get my bracket as opposed to other ones but teams i was just sexy for the most part.

cok-but next time make some mother f'n plans so i can bail cuz i enjoy some sleep and gettin home on time when i got **** to do.

trail-hmm emo i dont remember bein emo last time but ya this time i def just wanted to go home after the tourny and i did have to sleep in a ****in car that **** was whack

coke bois we didnt hang nearly enough that was disappointing.

phat-ur the man
jesi- the cheering for the ppl i face just helps me baby!! lol
soaps sister-u love ajj

general popualtion sry i was a bit mean to random fros but i was pretty much in a bad mood 2 hrs into the trip there

m2k get froed thats my chair son

uhh jman ur too funny lil guy...watty said he heard u like "i almost lost to this random dude!" best set of the tourny haha

sliq nice voice i can stand talkin to u now heyoooo

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
Tis be Ajj

Nice playing with you all and congrats to the Midwest success !
(Rest of y'all non-midwest too)

Specifics :

Quaz : gotta get that roy ditto in

BunBun + NESNOOB : Nice doubles matches, quite entertaining. Also, playing the night before was great fun too.

Drephen : Need to teach you some tt technique, next time we'll have a real match on our hands

BigR : How do you figure ? Also, nice job in tourney man. I didn't really get to watch much of your matches, however I did see the comeback on corneria, BEASTLY !

Dope + Trail : Y'all bring old-school character to the scene.

Everyone, thanks for playing the many friendly (few tourney) games I had, that includes table tennis !

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
LOL i'm Anthony on the boards. made it out of pools, yea!

KSO - falcon dittos at the end of the tourney was fun fun fun, teching that falcon punch made my day, though i died with a knee.

Deku/Geno - nice playing u guys in pools, thx Deku for that advice for helping me choose my university lol

tomacawk/spaceballs - man i wanted our MM, but couldn't find u guys.

BP, Dart, Gooey - Teams were fun as hell, man josh i'm jealous u got to play jessi lol.

Oranos and Samurai - fun fun fun going out and doing a whole circle around a block to find food.

editing this later se ya

Tomacawk

Smash Master
highlight of the tournament:being powered way the **** up with kso taking turns letting m2k **** us
i knew kels was good but wtf quit getting gooder every time I see you

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Scar and Nes Noob did their $50 MM and Scar won 3-1
Nes n00b - you really talk alot lol...
In my defense, I suck at this game and I am from the South so I barely know how a Gamecube works let alone how people harnass lighting to power the thing or play against someone as good as Scar. About the talking a lot thing, I am obnoxious so I talk a lot and do that loudly.

Shoutouts later.......I mean it this time. It just might take a while cause I am going somewhere either today or tomorrow. So latest three days for me to do shoutouts.

BunBun

Smash Master
In my defense, I suck at this game and I am from the South so I barely know how a Gamecube works let alone how people harnass lighting to power the thing or play against someone as good as Scar. About the talking a lot thing, I am obnoxious so I talk a lot and do that loudly.

Shoutouts later.......I mean it this time. It just might take a while cause I am going somewhere either today or tomorrow. So latest three days for me to do shoutouts.
It's true, you do suck at this game.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
It's true, you do suck at this game you ****ing scrubby *** hick.
That is uncalled for BunBun especially since I just thanked you for driving and teaming. >=[

Other early shoutouts:

Scar: Good **** beating me. We both chocked hard at the end of the last match but good games anyway. You are a nice dude too.

Jman: It is always nice seeing you. And thanks for the talk thing, me saying "Shud ap u!" was just a joke if you didn't know. Also, that story about pikachad was hilarious. I was hoping you would beat M2K again in losers. =(

TJ/Viperboy: Thanks for letting us stay. You should just get high all the time so you can have that high tech skill I saw that night before the tourney. You still are good anyway.

TOs all of them: Great tourney guys. Nicely run and thanks midwest for not only being nice as hell but bringing lots of tvs. Only complaint was I couldn't be "Burn Chan" in bracekt. Made me sad.

Sliq

Smash Master
Chexr - is your puff better than sliq's? maybe
Naw. I would've beat NES Noob. Love me some Falcons.

Also now I have pink eye so whoever at the tournament that I touched at any point, thanks for the pink eye/I might have given you pink eye.

Quik17

Smash Ace
This was my first regional melee tourney and I enjoyed it a lot. I don't know too many people in the melee community so sorry if I misspelled your name or didn't include you in my shoutouts.

m2k - Thanks for ****** my Ganon

darkrain - Your matches are always so fun to watch

tink - Keep playing that sexy Fox of yours

cosomo - Fun pool matches, I thought I had that spike at the end

darkatma - You ***** everyone in my pool. You have a sick Shiek. I'm suprised you didn't place a lot higher.

jiano - Sick DK.

quaz - Nice seeing you again. Your Peach keeps getting better.

vro - Captain Falcon vs. Ganon is unfair

deku - Fun facing you, sucks I couldn't give you a better match. Yoshi Story is still Ganon's stage though.

zicore - You're a cool guy. Start playing that Ganon of yours more.

ripple - I wanted to meet you, but I had no idea what you looked like :(

dippindots - Thanks for the compliment about my Ganon. Wish I could of seen yours play.

juke - Don't be scared of Yoshi's Story :) You should of stuck with Fox in our match. GGs though.

Nite

Smash Champion
I didn't play near as many friendlies as I should've. Sorry dudes. Didn't sleep the night before, so that explains it, lol.

Nes Noooooooooooooooob

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I wanted to watch grands... But it was so hot inside I needed air. lawl. I would like to see some of those finals matches, too.

Sliq - I know I came out of nowhere asking if you had family in Louisiana... But dammit man, you look so much like the guy, I had to know if you were related.

I'm still friggin syked off of the weekend. I'm just satisfied with how I played in pools. Singles, at least. Doubles totally blew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom