• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I say GOD ****! I haven't been in this thread for quite a few days... And still nothing. God dammit, why didn't me and Renebadkid record matches? We've had a cap card for maybe a month and a half and he's uploaded almost 150 videos onto youtube in that amount of time... It's not that ****ing hard. Really... I mean it. It's not that hard a god **** process. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

=] Ok, I'm done.

This rant brought to you by Wiggins. =O

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I contacted pyroty today. He has obtained the videos and is currently processing them. He said he'll post an update "soon;" I'm posting this now because I wanted you guys to know.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
God dammit, why didn't me and Renebadkid record matches? We've had a cap card for maybe a month and a half and he's uploaded almost 150 videos onto youtube in that amount of time... It's not that ****ing hard. Really... I mean it. It's not that hard a god **** process. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
True Fax

i have 150ish vids of BK's play melee on meh page, its not hard.

I contacted pyroty today. He has obtained the videos and is currently processing them. He said he'll post an update "soon;" I'm posting this now because I wanted you guys to know.
Thanks AOB, any news is better than no news.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Cool.

I'll believe it when the commentary files get downloaded.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL its not about the commentary, I'm just saying that could be used as a judge to see if he actually is doing anything.

Anyway Nite we just want him to communicate.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
=[ no
but seriously
purdue should host a huge tourny so I can scope out the campus (who knows I may transfer there) and visit some high school friends, and play some melee and see what's good in the hood area
maybe light things on fire

Tink

Smash Hero
soooo....i thought we were getting vids? wth the problem now? dude like, moving or something now?

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I went to TO5 this weekend.

And when I got back home the next day, some vids were already up.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I thought you were going to "step up" and get them lol
Yeah, all he has to do is send me the files. I currently live in Indiana and he lives in Kansas, so unless I find a way to rob him I cant get the videos.

Unless he took 15 minutes to upload and send them to my email.

Which won't happen I guess.

Someone just tell him to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom