• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Probably the worst smelling character.

Poop, Sweat, and dirty fur.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
DK smells like the Jungle!
Riding Rambi, wind flowing through fur...
Flying in the sky with Expresso...
Swimming with Enguarde is bath time :o

...and winky!!!

I dont see him as smelling the absolute worst. He does seem unusually groomed for an ape. Definitely like the jungle, some animals, etcetc

but no feces.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
He smells like wild animal fur and has an evil breath of banana doom

and i don't think he like ever washed his tie

majora_787

Smash Hero
Donkey has the smell of jungle athletics and bananas with force equal to a garbage truck. That's why he wears RED SPICE...okay I was serious until the red spice thing. continue :laugh:

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
Donkey Kong is a gorilla who lives in a Jungle and never bathes. He probably doesn't smell all that great. Though all that fruit might give him a bit of a citrus scent.

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
Donkey Kong probably smells like feces, unwashed fur, and rotten bananas. Those bananas don't stay fresh all the time! And gorillas don't shower.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
DK stinks. Rotting bananas, iron, fur, whatever's been in those barrels, unwashed ties, and he's a smelly monkey. Viable for worst smelling character IMO.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Jesus, DK's Shiat that he flings at us, as he rolls around in it.... sleeping with rotten banana peels, going in infested pirana waters, getting cannoned out of barrels and fighting giant *** alligators. There is no way he doesn't smell like crap on a stick.

S: stinky.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
He's god tier in the stink category. His diet is that of Diddy's and the monkey smell goes with that too. He is also the stronger of the two and probably does lots of exercising to stay in good shape. That means the smell of sweat shall also be perceived. Definitely stink.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Well, I personally think that DK is actually a clean character judging from his tie. The trademark DK tie suggests that he has a good sense of cleanliness, and his pearly white teeth shows dedication for oral hygiene. So, I say he just smells like the jungle. Not bad. (N)

But, moving on to DAY 14:

Wario

A predictable scent, I know. But he had to be in the list sooner or later. Discuss.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Well, I'm pretty much ignorant of all the current-generation Pokemon. Last time I was into Pokemon was when there were only 150 of them:bee: Right now I read someone's post describing Lucario as a man-made Pokemon with man-made materials. That's pretty bizarre for a Pokemon that looks so organic.

So, judging from that, I'd say that Lucario smells like polyester (fur) and rubber (rest of the body.) The Aura he casts probably has a strong scent of burnt material. Neutral scent for Lucario.
Oh no, he's not a man-made Pokemon. Lucarios are just like any other natural Pokemon, but they're a Steel and Fighting type combination.

Steel type Pokemon are generally made out of metals and other non-organic materials.

For that reason, I do believe that Lucario's body and fur are just very resistant to bacteria.

As for Wario, I wasn't able to smell him. My nose died before my brain could make an analysis.

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
Wario smells of garlic, perspiration, fart, and probably holds many other scents, since he does a lot of exploring too.

To say that Wario smells is an understatement of the century.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
he definitely smells like garlic, he also smells like farts, since he attacks "by FARTING?? ... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!" lol

Top Bottom