• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Lucario might not smell very good. I'd probably guess he'd smell like dog fur. Just pray that it doesn't rain when you're near him, I mean wet dog fur? Is there any smell worse than this? >__> I don't think so. (well, if you want to be technical, there are lots and lots of stenches worse than this, but I limit it to the things I know of)

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm pretty much ignorant of all the current-generation Pokemon. Last time I was into Pokemon was when there were only 150 of them:bee: Right now I read someone's post describing Lucario as a man-made Pokemon with man-made materials. That's pretty bizarre for a Pokemon that looks so organic.

So, judging from that, I'd say that Lucario smells like polyester (fur) and rubber (rest of the body.) The Aura he casts probably has a strong scent of burnt material. Neutral scent for Lucario.

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
That's what I was thinking too! He might smell like fur, and I think he might smell like metal (because of the Aura) and quite possibly a fain odor of sweat.
Dogs don't sweat...
I too think he would smell like a dog, and maybe of burnt fur, or Auric energy(I dunno what that smells like)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lucario, I think, smells like blue fire. You know, the kind of musty supernatural stench that you get when you sniff a human soul. IDK...lol.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Lucario - his neutral smell is dog
now the question: is he a wild Lucario: Yes? Then he stinks like a wild animal. No? The he smells like a pet dog (which is normally bearable)

The Aura has no smell at all, but if you smell inside it (if even possible) it is cold and icy air and you feel it running down your lungs

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
Lucario - his neutral smell is dog
now the question: is he a wild Lucario: Yes? Then he stinks like a wild animal. No? The he smells like a pet dog (which is normally bearable)

The Aura has no smell at all, but if you smell inside it (if even possible) it is cold and icy air and you feel it running down your lungs
He doesn't enter through a pokeball like the other pokemon, so he's wild.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lucario probably smells like a normal dog. I don't think Aura has a scent...

Fafnir

Smash Apprentice
Probably like a normal dog.

In that sense, bearable, yet unpleasant.

M.K

Level 55
Horrible smelling ****. Really, where does he go to the bathroom?

Oh...right...on the Smash Bros. roster....

Top Bottom