• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
Jiggs: Probably a scent of fruits and berries or something, and perhaps mixed with a helium like smell. (SG)

Meta Knight: Being around such large machinery (Halberd) probably leaves him smelling like oil and burning steel. (N)

Squirtle: Stagnant pond water. (S)

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff probably smells like pokemon food... neutral

Metaknight has alot of heavy armor on, plus he uses a lot of energy... stinks

Squirtle lives in lakes and ponds, so probably smell like fresh water... neutral

I also agree with the idea of one character per day. It would probably allow more to say about the character.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff - I'm thinking kind of the scent of a new balloon. A helium smell. Neutral.

Squirtle - Bad. Squirtle swims in dirty water probably and also smells like a scaly reptile.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Ok, then. The rest of the days will include only 1 character. So, Day 11 is going to be:

-Lucas

Discuss.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
he would smell like bodily waste cause hes a pissy pants ****bag cryBABY, with some pathetic smelling hairjell

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Unfortunately, Lucas smells of the superiority of all of the people who chaingrabbed him into bottom tier :(

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
He's a little kid, he's probably gonna smell like dirt, candy, and fingerpaint.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Lucas smells like... actually, I don't have much of an idea. Don't know him that much, but I guess he smells like candy or babypowder and recently washed clothes.

Shibby

Smash Journeyman
University of Minnesota (Green Bay Wisconsin in Su
Lucas smells Neutral because

He is a little kid that I assume likes to "play" a lot whether inside or outside. (stinky)

However, he must have an aroma of sweet smelling hair gel (Jimmy Neutron). (smells good)

So: -1 for Stinky and +1 for smells good = 0 Neutral

I think that is a pretty legit analysis :)

~rh

Smash Lord
He's going to smell like that grimey electric smell electricians smell like after a hard day at work. PK Thunder should do quite the toll on Lucas.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
-smells- Eh...

Lucas smells... Neutral. (N).

...Wait, is that food what i'm smelling?

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Lucas smells like electricity, because his brain has so much activity that you can see it
overall he smells like human being

EDIT: I always post a quick reply on the first page of this thread so I cannot read the other replies, but it is funny how often my thoughts are the same as of others

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Lucas smells like p****, since he was one in the SSE

No, but seriously, I'd bet he's got sticky grimy fingers and smells like tears & chocolate

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i's say he stinks, he's a little kid, he plays in the dirt, stuff like that. plus i don't know what psychic smells like.

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
Lucas probably smells neutral. He's a little kid, so he plays around in the dirt and all that stuff, and he's a crybaby, so I guess he smells like tears.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Lucas probably smells neutral. He's a little kid, so he plays around in the dirt and all that stuff, and he's a crybaby, so I guess he smells like tears.
I'm not sure why, but I lol'd irl. This is sig-worthy :laugh:

Lucas, to me, smells like cheap hotel soap. It isn't a bad smell by any means, but it isn't something you would notice as a pleasing smell. He probably smells a bit like woods or dirt too. Neutral.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Lucas would smell very neutral. He plays with dinosaurs but lives on a tidy little island in the middle of nowhere. His personality also points towards him being a timid, sensitive type who would wash behind his ears.

Oh yes, and his hair would have a strong shampoo scent to it. Look at how clean and blonde it looks!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Why do people keep saying that Lucas is a little kid? Isn't he the same age as Ness, 14 years old? Yeah, he definately doesn't look like it but that's the truth. Anyways, Lucas probably smells unusually clean because he seems like the kind of person that absolutely hates getting dirty.Like someone else said , probably like soap and lotions.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Moving on to day 12 whose character is:

Lucario

Smell it!

I will be editing the last two days today.

Oh, and I think Lucas smells like a clean kid with hair gel.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear, and I'd just written a nice little essay about how Lucas would smell somewhat of nature, because it is the very thing he is meant to represent and revitalize... also he carries a stick and snake around, and is just a plain active kid. It just makes sense he'd have earthy, natural smells, guys! Oh, he'd have had the hair gel smell as well.

Anyway, Lucario would pretty much smell like your average dog, only the aura that surrounds him would likely have a 'clean' burning smell to it. So yeah, it depends on where you look.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
He would smell like anything, if it truely is an aura surronding him it would be watever you imagine him to smell like

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Lucario is a steel-type Pokemon. Despite his dog-like appearance, he is probably made from materials that come close to silicone and other man-made materials. His fur is probably nylon.

Having said that, he's also a fighting type and probably sweats a lot under the pressure of controlling that aura. I think he'd smell a bit like wet rubber.

Top Bottom