• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
I still don't get why Falco was voted S.

Anyway, Wolf looks, and smells, as sharp as Fox. (N-SG)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
rabies with a light smell of wet dog. Top that of with dog breath and you get wolf (S). If falcos stinky then this guy is an obvious stinky.

acv

Smash Journeyman
Wolf would probably have a smell of dog fur
a wolf smells like a wolf.a dog smells like a dog.why would a wolf smell like a dog?thank god in melee fox and falco moved too fast to even be smelled so they didnt get acussed of smelling like dogs.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Hey I heard wolf has a bad recovery against edgehoggers. Is there any way to do something about that?

M.K

Level 55
Wolf smells of...
When I smell Wolf....
Wolf has the distinct aroma of...

Really, I can't think of anything. I don't think he smells wild, because he is constantly in a sterile space ship or a LANNDMASTAA.
Got it, I think Wolf smells like what Vegeta would smell like in Dragon Ball Z. Something that is powerful, yet sort of...dusty/sweaty.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Wolf has VERY few responses:( His day has ran quite a bit longer than expected, but still... I'll be announcing Day 19 in just a few minutes. Some Wolf responses would be appreciated by then;). I'll be summarizing all days up to Day 18 today.:bee:

By the way-- if you guys don't mind. Would you guys like to rate this thread before the final day is announced? I'd appreciate a few stars on the thread, but that is only if it desserves it;) If you guys like the thread, please consider giving it a rating. Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread up till now:bee:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Captain Falcon smells like sweat... lots and lots of sweat. The inside of Nascars get above 100 degrees and I imagine that the F-Zero racers would be even hotter. There's also the way that Captain Falcon dresses: leather gloves, boots, a mask, helmet, and a scarf. He can't be comfortable in all that. You also have to consider how he runs all the time and how all his special moves involve intense fire.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Manliness AKA Testosterone, Blood, Sweat, and a hint of Falcon Punch.

M.K

Level 55
Alcohol, definetly.

Hell, in F-Zero GX he goes to the bar and gets wasted, entering a race for the old dude.

acv

Smash Journeyman
there is no way to test his smell.anybody who smells him dies.

Top Bottom