• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
I think Master hand has a scent of creation, which includes the creation of good things and bad things, so, mixed together, everything in the world probably wouldn't smell too great.

Frown

poekmon
Master hand laughs/screams. Therefore, he must have a mouth, which means he has a face under his glove, he must be some kind of misformed human. Also, he has some sort of engine and a bunch of bullets in there. It gets hot, and the poor thing has to wear his overall costume. Sweaty. (S)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wet rubber like from a sweaty Sock 'Em Bopper that's be left out in the rain.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well...he smells like a wet rubber glove that's been used to wash dishes, dirty bathrooms and toilets lol...

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
I know the "God" thing was used for Captain Falcon, but it's fitting in this case. Master Hand is literally the God of the Smash World, the creator. He smells of everything, yet at the same time, nothing. Master Hand has the scent of all things to have ever existed in the Smash World, all combined into one scent.
I'd say this mixed with a rubber glove a faint scent of fire from the 'gun'.

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
Latex that has been on fire, in a dirty bathroom, on sweaty hands, and the blood of all those smashers he's defeated.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
smells latex.i think MH is the no-gloving hand in the opening of melee.So,i think MH is a "part"of a being who resemble a human.(if you note,when tabuu attack master hand,MH has blood in his wounds.maybe he's in part flesh).

Spire

III
BRoomer
Haw haw, I've been credited. Thanks XERAMPELINAE! I'll still stick with my thoughts on his scent.

foolmasterz

Smash Apprentice
Master hand has no scent to me. My theory is that MH is just a kid, but still, in smash, this is a being of power and (epicness). It's kinda lame but i believe he does not have a scent. Besides, if you ever got close enough to him and then tried to smell him, he might just grab you up, and slam you G-force into the ground.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Have we ever seen it wash itself? It's a hand, it touches everything and anything without any due concideration so i'd reckon it smells god awful...

Then again, the hand looks rather clean so there may be some behind the scenes cleaning going on. Coupled with the fact he may have scented soap we've got one hot smelling contender.

So basically, I have no idea. I know, useful post :3

smashbot226

Smash Master
It smells like history.

Who knows how long its been around? A year, a day, a century...

Other than that, latex, various mixes of all the other fighter's scents, and possibly gunpowder from his finger bullets.

Maybe continuing this thread, we could smell the bosses!

Mewter

Smash Master
Latex that has been on fire, in a dirty bathroom, on sweaty hands, and the blood of all those smashers he's defeated.
Yup, exactly what I was thinking. But maybe he washes his hands? So maybe he'll have a soapy, latexy smell(with a side smell of what he said^)

Shirum

Smash Cadet
He probably smells digital, considering his role.

So, what does binary code smell like?

Xyvir

Smash Rookie
Master hand stinks, no doubt. His odour is a combination of sweaty hands and burnt popcorn. All that magic eminating from his glove-being has to singe it a little. So... yeah. This is a cool topic.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Announcement

The thread has concluded the Final Day. And the record list is completed. Please check out the first post:bee: Thanks again to all who contributed to this thread. Hope you all had a great time, too.

Questions? Opinions? New ideas? Post em here:bee:

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Do Roy, Doc, Pichu and Mewtwo, the fighting Polygons, the Wire Frames and the Alloy team.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I would love some cool "special" smell the characters. I thought Master Hand was a cool thing for a final. Maybe something like smell the stage, heh, or smell the bosses.

Or assist trophies.
Or obscure things like...

SMELL THE GREAT LEON.

Top Bottom