• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Average Marth. Pretty good and stuffs. Not Imadh good if you were wondering. And as for how good he is compared to the other sauga guys? we'll find that out very soon.
I hope so. For 2 things
1. I'm allowed to go
2. I bring my good game (I usually do at events)
in order of priority

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sonic: I'm going to have to pwn you obscenely to see just how good you're Marth is. Nothing personal, I just hate Marths, and love nair shining them across stages.. (no WORRIES. its all just friendly trash-talk <3.)

Reka: Lol...I say if all of nnr doesn't show up. Reka+Raynex+Ryan vs. the world.

R+R+R.

Re-use, Reduce...what? Ryan Ford?!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Sonic: I'm going to have to pwn you obscenely to see just how good you're Marth is. Nothing personal, I just hate Marths, and love nair shining them across stages.. (no WORRIES. its all just friendly trash-talk <3.)

Reka: Lol...I say if all of nnr doesn't show up. Reka+Raynex+Ryan vs. the world.
I'm looking forward to it X3

D

Deleted member

R+R+R.

Re-use, Reduce...what? Ryan Ford?!
Aw yeah, Team RRR

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
SonicZeroX said:
RRR? Rayn's ****** Rangers?
LOL. I <3 it.

and Landy...what does the X stand for? Just like, one of those random Xs azns put in their name?

you mean like p00niceblasterX, or maybe even, SonicZeroX. (Lolz sry...couldn't help it)

Cept we're not exactly felons. Two blacks and a flip...sort of intimidating, but we won't pass for convicted sex offenders. Something really cool maybe.

Like...bladeinfinitycyferdragon X.

Or Reduce, Re-use, ?Ryan Ford?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
LOL. I <3 it.

and Landy...what does the X stand for? Just like, one of those random Xs azns put in their name?

you mean like p00niceblasterX, or maybe even, SonicZeroX. (Lolz sry...couldn't help it)

Cept we're not exactly felons. Two blacks and a flip...sort of intimidating, but we won't pass for convicted sex offenders. Something really cool maybe.

Like...bladeinfinitycyferdragon X.

Or Reduce, Re-use, ?Ryan Ford?
graepogopera
'thhtrsgrsgresgera
freafaer

raynx. we should have sets every fest for fun. as i said before we even went to the last one that our games were the best part.

I like pie. Discuss.
pumpkin. none of this apple that's been going around.

Grmo's cookies are where it's at though.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Iuno. I thought apple was dah **** until last year. I tried pumpkin pie...

it BLEW MY MIND.

and I guess if you want to get p00ned/owned/*****/loved in many of our matches, consecutively...it'd be cool to have those friendlies.

Pie Count:

Pumpkin Pie - 2

Apple Pie - 1

D

Deleted member

Never tried pumpkin yet, so i'm going for apples, go go apples

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Why is it Sunday? Is there something preventing people from coming on Saturday? As it was originally planned?

I won't be able to come, most likely, if it's on the Sunday. My Sis is coming back from Europe that day.

Whats worse, I'm going camping two weeks later, the weekend the next bi-weekly will held. One I can afford to miss. But two!?

Not saying you should change the date again...but I don't want to kill my streak. hehe:D

What do you all think about keeping it Saturday? Just throwing it out there for discussion.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
No I only play Scarborough...I sort of like Sauga and I'd play him if he wasn't so low tier. Richmondhill can chain throw me so whats the point of playing. I quit.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Wtf are you talking about? Sauga has a shine, tipper and multiple hit dsmash. Low tier my ***.

As for Richmonh hill, it can't cg you nub. DI towards the left. :00 there.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys..

I heard Johto has mudkips and additional pylons.

GG, even if you DI, that's like 69 - 1337% right there. :/

D

Deleted member

adrian i'm having like a 9-1 matchup here trying to wait for these vids :(

Top Bottom