• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

i don want no lawnmowa bull**** man just lay off im cool man dont hurt me man pleas i got a family , they need some chicken, how dey gonna get dey chicken if im splat yo word up

D

Deleted member

aight yo we cool or we still got **** cause if you still got **** man i dunno bout dat

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

And David, I, unlike others, will never give up luigi, im too obsessed with him. Plus who can rock pink better then he does?

D

Deleted member

Does anybody care if this is on Sunday instead of saturday?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ya...Ryan probably won't make it for dubs, seeing as it is most likely going to be first.

And so...I'm teaming with Ambrose. :D

Btw. Can I have some people band together with me on Sunday to make sure we get this thing MOVING. I want us to have time for Low tier/Crews. It sounds like a big task, but there aren't going to be as many people coming as the last time, so we can probably manage. Lets all make sure we play at least 1 tourny match before going into a frenzy of friendlies.

Deal?

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
I'll come, it's close, and I can get home whenever the hell i want-- unlike mississauga...

And sunday's better than saturday, i like my sats free, for other stuff.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Yes! It's moved to Sunday!

Also doubles are only 10$ per team? Good stuff. I might try doubles for once.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
shoooot my wrist is in a cast looks like i wont be making the next one (noooooooooooooooooooooooo!) :(

this happened because of baseball not because i slit my wrists so deep i cut the bone. :laugh:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
CoS isn't coming?
David lets team, take the world by surprise.
Okay let's do this!

Sheik/Jiggs is too much secks for a single bed.

Umm... Coolhat please give me your msn.

And if brawl does not destroy our ssbm scene they will continue. They will continue throughout the school year.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
We'll still have tournaments (atleast we should) we aren't going to discover the game's competitive potential on December the 4th n__n.

rofl Nate, I wanna challenge you to a Jiggs + Peach match.

You Jiggs vs my Peach
My Jiggs vs your Peach

**** dittos, lol.

It'd be fun if it was friendlies. :]

D

Deleted member

I wanna see some crew ackshun next sunday
organize the pizza orders now so we don't waste so much time like before LOL

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Ohh. Who do you play? Are you among Sauga's best?
..........not quite

I show up to random Smash events. I went to both transcan tournaments and a few other random things.

My parents aren't very lenient on letting me travel around to play video games. --

Yea and I use Marth mostly

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Average Marth. Pretty good and stuffs. Not Imadh good if you were wondering. And as for how good he is compared to the other sauga guys? we'll find that out very soon.

Top Bottom