• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Provided we get some people from CoS and NNR to come out this could have some potential to turn out nicely. I like these numbers right now.

Steve: rally up your minions.

Jake: do the same.

Grmo: I will bring you a turkey baster.

aAndy: that's the correct address.

SonicZeroX: next one will likely be on sunday given the general apathy towards saturday vs sunday although the slower ttc buses make me cringe for the sauga people; hence my reluctance. and right now you're a maybe for the sunday one, which doesn't alleviate my reluctance to change. however, i do realize it's not fair that you and your friends miss out. add me on msn and we'll chat this out. yellow_elephant__@hotmail.com

Adnan: if CoS shows and the majority wants a crew battle over low tier i will drop low tier. actually, this is another case where feedback = god tier. if you want CoS vs Sauga crew battle over low tier please post saying so. i'd like to avoid voting and crap the day of the thing and have something to work with now.

coolhat: my hat is cooler. and maybe singles gets its times switched with low tier (so the second event is singles and the first would be doubles). if people like this change or are impartial to it, i will make it.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
hmm

why am i signed up as bringing a tv. Have i mention that I am not bringing a TV and prolly not going because we're poor and David lives on a farm. I also suggest this event be called smashturbation have i mention the good name

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
why am i signed up as bringing a tv. Have i mention that I am not bringing a TV and prolly not going because we're poor and David lives on a farm. I also suggest this event be called smashturbation have i mention the good name
stealing your name.

and i don't live on a farm, it's a brothel. get it right dammit.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Me coming is basically dependant on the amount of CoS who come with

I'm still waiting on Ken and GK + anyone else to give me a straight answer, so I have no idea when I can definitively get back to you

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
If I'm able to get transportation, I can go, but it's pretty inconvenient right now.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ok, count us out for this one. Everyone is doing something else that weekend apparently.

We're also out for the next one too, incidently

D

Deleted member

no one likes you anyway

del on a trashtalkin' streak

D

Deleted member

I'm probably going, if Bernard and Ryan go i'm defitnetly going, Shehan can't though ;_;

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Steve: You made emo jesus cry.

Jake: You're mean.

aAndy: dammit peoples get rides and carpool!

Rekanize: bring them. Bernard hasn't been online in many moons.

Divine Punishment: Bring them just in case.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
We have TWO Andys in Mississauga? Oh wow.

aAndy, wherabouts of Mississauga do you live in? Perhaps you can bus with the whole group of us. :]

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Bernard lets team for doubles.
-Unless you're teaming with Imadh..... inwhich case D.B lets team.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ok slight change:

Me and Alphameric will come to this, but everyone else in our crew is busy.

He also might bring his recording stuff, but the two of us don't have any TVs or anything to bring.

This decision was mostly influenced by the power rankings inspiring me to want to compete more.

Top Bottom